Stew Peters World Premier: Died Suddenly

Tenacity

"The film flashes through dozens of upsetting news reports and images of people collapsing.

One headline reads: "My kind, compassionate son died unexpectedly." Another clip shows a young athlete dramatically keeling over.

Together, this can easily be used to paint an alarming picture of something suspicious going on.

Yet just a couple more clicks would reveal the son in question died in a car crash. And the athlete, college basketball player Keyontae Johnson, collapsed in December 2020 before he could even have had a Covid vaccine. He didn't die suddenly as the title suggests - he returned to the court last week.

Other people featured are also still alive. And several of the genuine deaths are explained by an alternative cause within the very news reports used as evidence by the film makers."

I haven't seen the film but it would be pretty disgusting if it were true. How hard can it be to fact check your own movie? Peddling lies and distortions just makes people more likely to think you're cooky, regardless of the truth.

Perry Staltic

I haven't seen the film but it would be pretty disgusting if it were true. How hard can it be to fact check your own movie? Peddling lies and distortions just makes people more likely to think you're cooky, regardless of the truth.

If actually true, there's no excuse for the carelessness, but there are dozens of real instances they could have used that would have made the same point. So it's not lies and distortion. But they should know better than to give their enemy ammunition.

toolhead

"The film flashes through dozens of upsetting news reports and images of people collapsing.

One headline reads: "My kind, compassionate son died unexpectedly." Another clip shows a young athlete dramatically keeling over.

Together, this can easily be used to paint an alarming picture of something suspicious going on.

Yet just a couple more clicks would reveal the son in question died in a car crash. And the athlete, college basketball player Keyontae Johnson, collapsed in December 2020 before he could even have had a Covid vaccine. He didn't die suddenly as the title suggests - he returned to the court last week.

Other people featured are also still alive. And several of the genuine deaths are explained by an alternative cause within the very news reports used as evidence by the film makers."

Yes. This is concerning.

Philomath

Sensational, lacking data , emotionally provocative video, but very well produced. I totally believe that the mass vax of people is harming many, but find this video just another bunch of clips strung together to evoke intuitive feelings of panic in you, instead of in contrast being distinguished by reasoning or knowledge, Nothing but a semi manipulative play on fear and emotion. I prefer hard data. I don't know Stew Peters but from this video I doubt he has any background or education in science. Well done audio and visual presentation, though.

Designed to push your fear of death and self preservation buttons.
How do you collect hard data when those organizations that collect it won’t let you see it? The hard data regarding non Covid related excess deaths is available… the CDC lays it out there, public heath insurance and funeral home companies have reported the same.
The proof of sudden deaths is valid and confirmed. We just cannot prove, with 100% certainty, that the excess deaths are due to the jab. There certainly seems to be plenty of anecdotal proof though. The problem is we cannot get formal autopsies of everyone, and proper analysis of what they’re finding. IMO, It will take a public revolt for that to happen.

P

Peatness

There's plenty of data. Some can even be found posted on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perry Staltic

Edind9

pretty shocked by all of it - of course i was not a fool to get inoculated myself, however seeing those white filaments was revolting.
Furthermore, witnessing what they have done to children, disgusting.
I hope the people of the earth will manage to compensate with virtue all of this ***t from these sick bastards

Perry Staltic

Orome

Forum Supporter
Who would have thought that a "Nothing can protect you but the jab" guy would come up with such an article? The ones who liked it will find more good information from him and his buddy at the bottom:

1669667082532.png

That aside I would like to ask him about his theory of what is causing the world-wide excess mortality then (you neither have to be a conspiracy theorist nor a genius to make the link). Ah, yes, I forgot. He mentioned it in the article. It's still the virus after all:
From blood clots to excess mortality, everything caused by the virus is blamed on the vaccines.
How could I have missed that.

joaquin

While it is certainly true that sudden deaths have spiked dramatically due to the vax, what's interesting is that there was an upward trend in young folks getting fatal heart attacks starting around 20 t0 25 years ago. What could have been causing that?

HeyThere

It has crossed my mind... if healthy athletes are dropping like flies, why would we give the same shots to people with comorbidities 🤔

akgrrrl

No. The WEF is working covertly with nations to be even more severe and coordinated the next tim

(((Stew Peters))) Always more emotional pulls than facts in all his productions. Shillin
Haaah he sure is a drama queen. But he is only one of the producers. As has been said before, the visceral findings ARE data. The progression of deaths and injuries for 2 years since the first inoculations are data.

burtlancast

I loved it.

Especially impressing are the small clips showing people and bus drivers collapsing all in the same manner: throwing their arms up in the air, rotating slowly and losing equilibrium.

The only problem i noticed is they gave Steve Kirsh way too much attention; i don't trust the guy one bit.

A great documentary, all in all.

Last edited:

burtlancast

And the athlete, college basketball player Keyontae Johnson, collapsed in December 2020 before he could even have had a Covid vaccine. He didn't die suddenly as the title suggests - he returned to the court last week.

The only problem with this is Keyontae Johnson ISN'T mentioned in this documentary !

Neither in the small clips showing +20 people collapsing or in the google results pages displayed during the narration.

Once again, the BBC pulled a fast one.

P

Peatness

It has crossed my mind... if healthy athletes are dropping like flies, why would we give the same shots to people with comorbidities 🤔
Insane isn't it? I wondered the same some time ago. Once you accept that there is a depopulation agenda then it all makes sense.