Steve Jobs died using a Fruitarian diet/Fasting? Georgi Dinkov

Panopticon

Body double/clone for sure see what the painter Miles Mathis says about the difference in features, nothing is as they show you... even if Hollywood is sinister the movie swordfish shows how easy is to have a duplicate die instead of you, multi billionaires have their own labs, research is publicly available, state of the art lab is 50k usd if you know what you are doing... I always think people who spend 50k on a new car don't know how to keep the money, unless billionaires and that's own 5mm jet money... jobs had no plates on his car from the dealer and was very smart to do this... smart people don't die like he "did"...

Momma

Body double/clone for sure see what the painter Miles Mathis says about the difference in features, nothing is as they show you... even if Hollywood is sinister the movie swordfish shows how easy is to have a duplicate die instead of you, multi billionaires have their own labs, research is publicly available, state of the art lab is 50k usd if you know what you are doing... I always think people who spend 50k on a new car don't know how to keep the money, unless billionaires and that's own 5mm jet money... jobs had no plates on his car from the dealer and was very smart to do this... smart people don't die like he "did"...
Jobs was a pawn: a person who does not have any real power but is used by others to achieve something.
Murdered or poisoned? Certainly not saved. Maybe he even stood in the way of some great plan of theirs.

Was he a Master Mason? Was he a Rothschild? Getty? Soros? Et al.
No.
Therefore they don’t care. Disposable.

Jennifer

Considering the body weight and muscle composition of this long term fruitarian - there is most probably enough amino acids in fruits.

There are some who seem healthy on a fruitarian diet but I know many, including myself, who wasted away on the diet, even ones who moved to the tropics and grew their own fruit. I don’t know why some of us require animal protein to thrive, but in the first photo below was my body on a diet of nothing but fruit and in the second photo is my body on a diet high in animal protein:

97DCC576-76BE-49DE-BD52-BCBD3270C3E7.jpeg

81E53D75-59C8-4617-9CF9-D462DB9AEFD1.jpeg

I don’t know why some of us require animal protein to thrive, but in the first photo below was my body on a diet of nothing but fruit and in the second photo is my body on a diet high in animal protein:
Hey Jennifer, thanks for responding.

Considering I am experimenting at the moment with completely raw all fruit diet (37 days in) and the fact that I was on the medical medium diet for 6 months straight 3 years ago I also have some experience.

When I was on MM I was wasting away as well. Even though for the first time in my life since I can remember, my CRP and my calprotectin were nonexistent. (And I have crohn's for over 5 years). My other markers like iron and minerals were also all perfect. But I was extremely skinny and experiencing some joint pains and feeling extremely cold all the time.

What seemed to gain my interest now is that it seemed that after the MM - when I transitioned to RP - I had one of the best periods (health-wise) in the last 10 years.

It seemed that the MM diet hit the reset button and improved my gut after which I could tolerate foods I wasn't able to tolerate before - dairy most notably.

What I think is the key is that the amount of calories really needs to be on the high end in order not to lose weight and waste away. You have to force yourself to eat above satiation.

So it's still winter and the only way I can see myself getting those extra calories is trough bananas and frozen mangoes at this moment which might not be ideal.
For the first 20 days I was eating like 7 bananas a day + everything else and I seemed not to lose much weight. Around 2000+ calories. As soon as I stopped eating as much calories in the past 10 days I could see some noticeable weight lose.

Also I'm gonna bring some avocado back in with some tomato and cucumber salad which is going to help with the calories for sure so I'm optimistic about not wasting away this time :)

Also, I think that spirulina and barley grass juice powder is needed (for me at least) in order not go have stuffy nose and histamine reactions to the fruit I eat. This month was hell regarding nasal congestion. But when I was on MM I could breathe perfectly and I felt like I had so much oxygen. And I believe it is due to these two things.

Anyway, yesterday I drew blood and I will monitor everything over the course of like 3 months and I will see how I feel and what can I do to modify the diet. I'm trying to achieve that "reset button" experience I had and after I achieve that I will not do stupid things like supplementing vitamin D, antibiotics and other crap which brought me back to this hell again.

Last edited:

Jennifer

Hi @UG Krishnamurti,

I understand, and can empathize. I remember having a conversation with you about your Crohn’s. Such a terrible condition to live with. Intestinal pain from chronic gastritis was one of my motivations for following the diet and I found it helpful, initially. I think you’re wise to focus on getting a lot of calories, and monitoring everything over a 3 month period. Do you feel satiated? And did you consume the daily celery juice while following the MM diet? I’m 45 kg and was getting over 3000 calories daily, but I never felt satiated. Some of my staples included a variety of melons, grapes, mangoes, bananas, soaked dates and young coconut meat and I recall taking a green powder—I think it was called Vitamineral Green by HealthForce. I was on the diet for a total of 7 years and my blood work looked great (by my doctor’s standards), but then half my spine collapsed while lifting half a watermelon so damage was happening behind the scenes. I ended up switching to a dairy-based, ancestral diet and regained all my lost muscle within 2–3 months and within a year, my bone density had improved by 50%. Anyway, I really hope your current approach leads to lasting healing. :)

Do you feel satiated?
Strangely, yes. But the only reason I do feel satiated are bananas. I feel like when I eat 5-7 bananas in the morning I could only sustain myself by drinking OJ throughout the day and be fine. On the MM I was always hungry. But I never ate so many bananas and I never drank OJ on MM.
And did you consume the daily celery juice while following the MM diet?
Yes. Every single day.

I am drinking it now as well but in much lower quantities and I skip it sometimes. Maybe around 0,3 -0,5l every day. I felt in real time that it helped my kidney issues. Probably do to higher amount of sodium and calcium. (High in relation to a low sodium/calcium fruit diet)
I’m 45 kg and was getting over 3000 calories daily, but I never felt satiated.
Very interesting. I think my body is breaking down bananas very slowly so that's why I feel satiated for longer while on MM I was eating more watery and juicy fruits all the time + smoothies so they probably left the system much faster so I had to eat every 2h basically.

Now I drink 0,5l of OJ + 5-6 bananas with some berries in the morning and don't need to eat for 5+ hours.
but then half my spine collapsed while lifting half a watermelon so damage was happening behind the scenes
Jesus Christ. So sorry you experienced that. That's probably the lack of sodium/calcium in the diet and why I like my celery juice. It would be ideal if I don't get inflammatory response to milk and I could add it in without issues again. But celery is going to be enough for the next few months I hope.
I ended up switching to a dairy-based, ancestral diet and regained all my lost muscle within 2–3 months and within a year, my bone density had improved by 50%.
That's what happens when you can assimilate dairy and use it properly. Dairy is a godsend. When I eat meat and dairy I can feel the stiffening of my intestine and to me that is a sign of either higher phosphate/calcium or higher 1,25D in order to absorb those ions, or both. That's probably the reason why I had such a negative effect to 25D supplementation.

I start bleeding even when I drink high calcium mineral water - which made me question if these "inorganic" minerals are healthy at all.
Not to mention the pain and stiffness I experienced when i made my own magnesium bicarbonate. Oh my god, I think I aged like 10 years during those 3 days. So, some kind of mineral homeostasis is thrown off in my organism - but not when I have them from vegetables and fruits in higher amounts - which tells me all I need to know to be honest.
Anyway, I really hope your current approach leads to lasting healing. :)
Thank you <3
Yeah, this is just an experiment and I have planned a few more in the future.

Just one more information - today my blood test results came back. And for the first time since I stopped Medical Medium, my CRP is below 20. It is 3 at the moment. Which is baffling. It was elevated during my 3 years (or more) ever since I stopped. My sedimentation rate is going down too, my iron is almost normal (0.1 behind the normal level) and my lower lymphocytes and higher eosinophils are normal. They were out of order for the past year. The only thing that is still out of order are my platelets. They are still higher (but lower than a month ago). So it seems that in term of inflammation I am moving into the right direction.

Last edited:

Jennifer

Those are some wonderful improvements, @UG Krishnamurti! Your body is clearly loving fruits and veggies. I can see a fruits’ density affecting hunger, sure. Dates were the only fruit that even remotely satiated me. I often ate 14 medjools in a sitting. I can eat 6 bananas in a sitting and not feel satiated, but they digest quickly for me. Overall, it seems that the more fruit I eat, the hungrier I get. It’s bizarre. Prior to reintroducing salt, I was juicing celery and my body really appreciated the concentrated source of electrolytes. I liked mixing it with pineapple juice.

Thank you. I appreciate that. :) I do think my calcium and protein intake were too low for me. I was averaging just under 1500 mg of calcium with the green powder and 50 g of protein daily. My blood work during that time showed I was deficient in protein, but my doctor wasn’t concerned. I’ve since noticed a pattern that whenever I go too low in protein, my protein level comes back low. It’s scary the symptoms you get from meat, dairy, the mineral water, magnesium bicarb and D supplementation. Are you able to maintain a good vitamin D level without it?

can eat 6 bananas in a sitting and not feel satiated, but they digest quickly for me. Overall, it seems that the more fruit I eat, the hungrier I get.
Well, maybe that's how it is supposed to be. Your metabolism is more optimal than mine, your gut is healthier and you absorb and get rid of the things faster. Maybe only us "slow metabolizers" can stay satiated on this type of diet.
I was averaging just under 1500 mg of calcium with the green powder and 50 g of protein daily.
I'm pretty sure that's way more calcium than I'm getting currently. The only calcium I get is through a bit of celery + some raw spinach and whatever is in the fruits. I started drinking barley grass juice powder and spirulina 2 days ago but I'm not sure if any amount is there at all.
My blood work during that time showed I was deficient in protein
Low albumin and/or globulin right?
It’s scary the symptoms you get from meat, dairy, the mineral water, magnesium bicarb and D supplementation.
Yeah, extremely strange. I believe I have some intracellular pathogens which are causing the underlying infection all over, which is messing with my ability to use those "inorganic" minerals. It could mess up with the cellular communication, mineral transporters and A LOT of things actually. It will take me a whille to go through my notes to find the studies which validate what I'm saying here, but that could be one of the reasons.

I still don't feel optimal. I still have few of my issues but my bloodwork and some things are clearly improving. I believe the cure could be either in balancing out the microbiome or by killing whichever is causing the infection. (My current belief is that it is fungal in nature).
Are you able to maintain a good vitamin D level without it?
My D3 was around 21,22 ng/ml few years ago. After I used D3 for maybe 7 days in total and experienced all those side effects I measured it again and it went down to 15 ng/ml (LOL).
Then I decided that I sunbathe every single day during the summer and measure my D3 at the end of summer and you would think that I would got my serum D3 substantially up but I only raised it to 28,40 ng/ml, which is the highest I ever measured it.

I'm planning to measure D3 once again after at least one more month on this fruit thingy.

Jennifer

Hi @UG Krishnamurti,

I was on a fruitarian diet for years so I doubt your current low calcium intake will be a problem in the short-term while you heal. It was my total protein that was low on the diet. I can see how an infection would mess with mineral utilization, sure. I wasn’t able to tolerate dairy, and many other foods, until I cleared the chronic SIBO I had. I had trouble raising my vitamin D level, too. Despite spending hours in the sun routinely, my level was down to 6 ng/ml, and I’m only about 1 shade darker than Casper. lol It finally increased when I started supplementing thyroid. Thyroid also resolved the gallbladder attacks I had been experiencing for years and cleared the “sludge” in my liver that was shown via an ultrasound so that might have played a part in my improved vitamin D level.

I was on a fruitarian diet for years so I doubt your current low calcium intake will be a problem in the short-term while you heal. It was my total protein that was low on the diet. I can see how an infection would mess with mineral utilization, sure. I wasn’t able to tolerate dairy, and many other foods, until I cleared the chronic SIBO I had. I had trouble raising my vitamin D level, too. Despite spending hours in the sun routinely, my level was down to 6 ng/ml, and I’m only about 1 shade darker than Casper. lol It finally increased when I started supplementing thyroid. Thyroid also resolved the gallbladder attacks I had been experiencing for years and cleared the “sludge” in my liver that was shown via an ultrasound so that might have played a part in my improved vitamin D level.
Yeah, that makes lot of sense. Fixing the gut should be the goal I think.

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions to this discussion, Jennifer. I learned a lot from hearing your perspective.

Jennifer

My pleasure, @UG Krishnamurti. :) I really do hope you heal up soon. You’ve suffered far too much and for far too long.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just heard an interview on a YouTube channel High Carb Regenerator featuring the one and only Georgi Dinkov.

He said in some words that the fruitarian diet and possibly fasting caused Steve Jobs to have pancreatic cancer or at least die from it .

The only contradiction to me is the rest of the podcast he is saying sugar is a godsend and raises testosterone and keeps the body working perfectly.

So my question: is there something inherently wrong with Fruit opposed to just having Cane Sugar?

I think his diet and chronic fasting contributed to his condition. If you listen to the full podcast, I pointed out that when Ashton Kutcher was filming the Jobs biography movie, he decided to subject himself to Jobs' gruelling dieting regimen and...ended up in the hospital with pancreatitis (btw not once, but TWICE!) - a condition Jobs also had, and which is often a precursor to pancreatic cancer. Even Kutcher's doctors were freaked out by this "coincidence" and told him to stop this diet immediately.

In the words of his gf Kunis - "...he was only eating grapes at one point". Yeah, def not a healthy way to eat. I am not sure though why do you draw a parallel between a fruitarian diet, which lack fat and protein, and sugar being bad. High sugar from ripe fruits is not going to save you if your diet is lacking essential nutrients, and sugar has nothing to do with the end (negative) result.
Now, that may not have been the only factor. As @Momma, Jobs had confirmed HIV infection and whether it was the virus that killed him or something else (drug use?) in addition to his insane diet/fasting, is anybody's guess. One thing is certain - his lifestyle was not healthy at all, when viewed from the bioenergetic point of view.
@DaveFoster

Last edited:
OP
canadianboymike
I think his diet and chronic fasting contributed to his condition. If you listen to the full podcast, I pointed out that when Ashton Kutcher was filming the Jobs biography movie, he decided to subject himself to Jobs' gruelling dieting regimen and...ended up in the hospital with pancreatitis (btw not once, but TWICE!) - a condition Jobs also had, and which is often a precursor to pancreatic cancer. Even Kutcher's doctors were freaked out by this "coincidence" and told him to stop this diet immediately.

In the words of his gf Kunis - "...he was only eating grapes at one point". Yeah, def not a healthy way to eat. I am not sure though why do you draw a parallel between a fruitarian diet, which lack fat and protein, and sugar being bad. High sugar from ripe fruits is not going to save you if your diet is lacking essential nutrients, and sugar has nothing to do with the end (negative) result.
Now, that may not have been the only factor. As @Momma, Jobs had confirmed HIV infection and whether it was the virus that killed him or something else (drug use?) in addition to his insane diet/fasting, is anybody's guess. One thing is certain - his lifestyle was not healthy at all, when viewed from the bioenergetic point of view.
I guess I just only focused on the sugar aspect instead of the whole picture. But of course the stress from fasting + a lack of key fats, proteins, nutrients etc are potentially going to cause many issues.

Pete Rey

RP: "Fruits vary in their protein content and amino acid balance; if we had more knowledge about the amino acids in each fruit, a pure fruit diet might be ideal, but I think it would be risky without that information. Independent researchers have trouble buying the reagents needed for that kind of study, so I haven't done it."

Considering the body weight and muscle composition of this long term fruitarian - there is most probably enough amino acids in fruits.

I would be very wary of taking someone's word that (a) they only eat fruit and got jacked, and (b) they are not using any other chemical assistance.

I am not opposed to using n=1 anecdotes as evidence, but reality is the incentive is extremely strong to not be 100% forthcoming when your body composition is your calling card. And that goes double for women.

That being said, I do believe a fruit and vegetable juice diet is not only safe but can cure disease, based on the work of Max and Charlotte Gerson. And I think the Steve Jobs thing was intentionally planted in the public consciousness to detract from that.

DaveFoster

I haven't heard the statement by Georgi, but I'm assuming that he said something about protein insufficiency causing insulin resistance or something similar.

Sherbert

.. and from his biolography, sounds like he was ocd and went out of his way to eat fatty fish.. kinda crazee

lilsticky

this is a deep pull but i remember rp saying mostly all fruits are carcinogenic because they're picked too early

OP
canadianboymike
this is a deep pull but i remember rp saying mostly all fruits are carcinogenic because they're picked too early
That’s interesting. Odd he would recommend orange juice so much then. Do you know the interview where you might of heard it. I’d love to hear it and the context.

philalethes

Odd he would recommend orange juice so much then.
Fruit juices tend to be made from the ripest fruits, because those fruits would tend to spoil if brought to markets/stores to be sold. It's not always true, of course (sometimes you can really taste that a juice is acidic or tastes off in other ways due to unripeness), but as a general principle it holds. It's especially important considering how this means that many juices are thus made from fruits that were actually picked when they were already ripe, or at least much riper than many others being sold. Combined with the fact that fruits tend to become exponentially more nutritious and exponentially less antinutritious as they near full maturity, it's easy to see how juices can often be a superior choice to fresh fruits unless you have access to fully fresh and sun-ripened fruits straight off the trees.

Jennifer

That’s interesting. Odd he would recommend orange juice so much then. Do you know the interview where you might of heard it. I’d love to hear it and the context.

In the quote below, Ray talks about the stress-induced plant allergens. I’m still looking for the quote where he mentioned that shipping fruit also causes the stressed-induced allergens, but I’m almost positive he talked about it:

“The two main classes of plant allergens are the stress-induced chitinases, and seed storage proteins, such as gluten. The chitinase allergens are responsible for reactions to latex (which is secreted by rubber trees in reaction to a wound), bananas, avocados, many other fruits and vegetables, and some types of wood and other plant materials. Intensive agricultural methods are increasing the formation of the defensive chemicals, and the industrialized crops are responsible for the great majority of the new allergies that have appeared in the last 30 years.” -Ray Peat

Fruit juices tend to be made from the ripest fruits, because those fruits would tend to spoil if brought to markets/stores to be sold. It's not always true, of course (sometimes you can really taste that a juice is acidic or tastes off in other ways due to unripeness), but as a general principle it holds. It's especially important considering how this means that many juices are thus made from fruits that were actually picked when they were already ripe, or at least much riper than many others being sold. Combined with the fact that fruits tend to become exponentially more nutritious and exponentially less antinutritious as they near full maturity, it's easy to see how juices can often be a superior choice to fresh fruits unless you have access to fully fresh and sun-ripened fruits straight off the trees.

Have you found a bottled orange juice that is made from ripe oranges? I have yet to find one here in the States. Even the brands I’ve seen being praised here like Whole Foods 365, Uncle Matt’s, Natalie’s, Evolution and Lakewood are all acidic and bitter. I was able to get a sugary sweet and non-acidic OJ fresh pressed from the grocery store about 5 years back and ever since then, the OJ looks like lemonade, and I rarely find ripe oranges to fresh press my own.