Steroid Receptor Antagonists in Bottled Water

Kman

Plastic jugs, the type of plastic that milks come in, is very problematic. 20 years ago I was buying water in that type of plastic jug, the type plastic that is not the clear see-thru type. I happened to boil some water in a pot and forgot about it. Once all the water was boiled out, there was a white powder residue in the pot. I tried this experiment several times. That type of plastic is the worst. Any milk I buy now is either in a paper carton or glass bottle (raw).
Cheers for that.

Glass is obviously preferable!

Almost all of the milk I can buy where I live (New Zealand) is in the usual plastic containers that milk comes in, which is see-through although a little obscured - is that what you mean? I would imagine most 'Peaterians' drink milk out of these bottles.

I can get raw milk delivered in glass bottles, but my family and I discovered that raw milk wasn't the best for us - weirdly it gave me (and my wife) intense arm pit odor which disappeared completely and immediately when we went to regular store-bought milk.

(In New Zealand, nothing is added to any milk whether full-fat, low-fat, skim, etc, which is a bonus. I think Australia is the same).

We can get pasteurised stuff in glass bottles in stores too, but it's always very expensive.

The issue with the plastic is whether milk has the same propensity to pull nasty stuff out of plastic that water does - I have no idea if it's better or worse or much the same?

It's worth keeping in mind that milk is always refrigerated (and usually kept out of the sun and/or other very bright lights), and it's also consumed within a short time after bottling. Even pasteurised milk is only 'good' for a couple of weeks or so, whereas bottled water might sit on a shelf for... who knows how long!

And re. cartons - almost every carton I've ever used for any liquid has that thin plastic layer on the inside. It's the kind of plastic that's almost slimy to the touch if you know what I mean? So even in a carton the liquid is basically still 'in plastic'.

If you can get milk (raw or otherwise) in a glass bottle and your body loves it then that seems like a pretty good way to go.

Jon2547

Cheers for that.

Glass is obviously preferable!

Almost all of the milk I can buy where I live (New Zealand) is in the usual plastic containers that milk comes in, which is see-through although a little obscured - is that what you mean? I would imagine most 'Peaterians' drink milk out of these bottles.

I can get raw milk delivered in glass bottles, but my family and I discovered that raw milk wasn't the best for us - weirdly it gave me (and my wife) intense arm pit odor which disappeared completely and immediately when we went to regular store-bought milk.

(In New Zealand, nothing is added to any milk whether full-fat, low-fat, skim, etc, which is a bonus. I think Australia is the same).

We can get pasteurised stuff in glass bottles in stores too, but it's always very expensive.

The issue with the plastic is whether milk has the same propensity to pull nasty stuff out of plastic that water does - I have no idea if it's better or worse or much the same?

It's worth keeping in mind that milk is always refrigerated (and usually kept out of the sun and/or other very bright lights), and it's also consumed within a short time after bottling. Even pasteurised milk is only 'good' for a couple of weeks or so, whereas bottled water might sit on a shelf for... who knows how long!

And re. cartons - almost every carton I've ever used for any liquid has that thin plastic layer on the inside. It's the kind of plastic that's almost slimy to the touch if you know what I mean? So even in a carton the liquid is basically still 'in plastic'.

If you can get milk (raw or otherwise) in a glass bottle and your body loves it then that seems like a pretty good way to go.
This is the type of plastic that leeches the most:
1644532611972.png

I've never seen milk come in the other type of plastic, the kind is that completely transparent.

Kman

This is the type of plastic that leeches the most:
View attachment 33395

I've never seen milk come in the other type of plastic, the kind is that completely transparent.
Any references showing testing done on various plastics to see what leeches the most/least/etc? As I said I imagine lots of Peaterians drink milk from bottles like that, and they would probably be interested to know if they're particularly problematic. Cheers!

richofden

Forum Supporter
I fill a jar with the tapped water from my apartment every couple of months, put the lid on and hammer it on some hard rubber 100 times, then after I pour out 90%, replace it with some carbon filtered water up, hammer it again a 100 times, and do this procedure 5-6 times, then I screw the lid of, take a picture with my iphone, import it in Audacity, (raw data) and then generate pink noise from it. And so I´ve made a "like cures like" audio file to listen to now and then. You can check out helpfulwaves on youtube, where he shows how to do it.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

I fill a jar with the tapped water from my apartment every couple of months, put the lid on and hammer it on some hard rubber 100 times, then after I pour out 90%, replace it with some carbon filtered water up, hammer it again a 100 times, and do this procedure 5-6 times, then I screw the lid of, take a picture with my iphone, import it in Audacity, (raw data) and then generate pink noise from it. And so I´ve made a "like cures like" audio file to listen to now and then. You can check out helpfulwaves on youtube, where he shows how to do it.
Yes it works. You can also turn the audio back into a cymatic pattern and stare at it throughout the day. And you can turn the cymatic pattern into a sigil. Just like the veves, magic sigils or the Indian yantras. For next level stuff you should check Garyaev's work. The information is retained in all mediums - sound, photo, cymatic pattern, simplified sigil etc - because the spectrum is fractal, self-similar, information redundant and noise-resistant.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Yes it works. You can also turn the audio back into a cymatic pattern and stare at it throughout the day. And you can turn the cymatic pattern into a sigil. Just like the veves, magic sigils or the Indian yantras. For next level stuff you should check Garyaev's work. The information is retained in all mediums - sound, photo, cymatic pattern, simplified sigil etc - because the spectrum is fractal, self-similar, information redundant and noise-resistant.
Very interesting :)

richofden

Forum Supporter
Do you know of any method to convert .mp3 to cymatic pattern in some kind of visual format like .mp4?

Frankdee20

I try to buy glass mineral water when I can

Saratoga
Mountain valley
Apollinaris
Pelligrino
Gerolsteiner