Steroid Cycle: Test P + Masteron Questions & Discussion

Momado965

Been trying to get some t base but no luck so far. Do you guys know someone who sells it?

OP
N

NextLevel_

Why people would dabble with orals is beyond me.
Shoot Masteron already

I am not doing the masteron sir and not planning on doing so for now. Only T so far. Will add an oral for 4-6 weeks. That’s it

T

TheBeard

I've seen you mention Alibaba loads of times for dht or test, whenever I go on Alibaba I can't find any.

Be creative. Search for the legal stuff first, ie peptides, then ask them if they have AAS

OP
N

NextLevel_

I´ve heard that when taking AAS that Thyroid function is lowered. It is then possible that prolactin raises.

So is it advisable to take a little bit of T3 (Tyronene) or NDT (Tyromax) with the AAS?

Also I would welcome the "fat-burning" effect of thyroid.

OP
N

NextLevel_

Then also I saw a video where the doc said that HCG is an anolog of thyroid releasing hormone. So theoretically you can raise thyroid levels indirectly when using HCG.

I am using HCG about 2x/week. Is this enough to prevent thyroid from lowering?

What are your thoughts on adding a little bit of thyroid supplementation to the protocol? Will I have a little bit more "fat burn"? Is it a matter of trying it out? Do I not need it?

Thanks

olive

I´ve heard that when taking AAS that Thyroid function is lowered. It is then possible that prolactin raises.

So is it advisable to take a little bit of T3 (Tyronene) or NDT (Tyromax) with the AAS?

The decrease in circulating thyroid hormones is mechanical. T3 is catabolic. The anabolic effect of steroids in part is achieved via lowering T3 and other catabolic hormones like cortisol. Supplementing T3 will only serve to increase catabolism, which is not aligned with your goals. The exogenous T and hence rise in estrogen will create a ‘fat-burning’ environment independent of the necessity of high T3. Remember estrogen is potently lipolytic.

Satellite

The decrease in circulating thyroid hormones is mechanical. T3 is catabolic. The anabolic effect of steroids in part is achieved via lowering T3 and other catabolic hormones like cortisol. Supplementing T3 will only serve to increase catabolism, which is not aligned with your goals. The exogenous T and hence rise in estrogen will create a ‘fat-burning’ environment independent of the necessity of high T3. Remember estrogen is potently lipolytic.

Could this be environment dependent? From what I understand from Peat and haidut is that steroids won’t even work properly if thyroid is off. They work together.

I would think it wouldn’t matter so much if one was well fed.

I don’t understand how estrogen is lipolytic, it’s main purpose is to increase fat and water weight for giving birth. Can you explain?

Satellite

Mind and Muscle T2 Fat Burner

Satellite

Then also I saw a video where the doc said that HCG is an anolog of thyroid releasing hormone. So theoretically you can raise thyroid levels indirectly when using HCG.

I am using HCG about 2x/week. Is this enough to prevent thyroid from lowering?

What are your thoughts on adding a little bit of thyroid supplementation to the protocol? Will I have a little bit more "fat burn"? Is it a matter of trying it out? Do I not need it?

Thanks

Or this...

Wrath of the Valkyrie - Combo Pack CAPSULES AND CREAM

Also, anything that increases metabolism will probably decrease HPTA function. But you already know I’m not a fan of female hormones, so my recommendation is below. You can make a tincture and add SFAs or maybe use DMSO instead.

Tongkat Ali Extract Powder (Pure Malaysian) (200:1) (70 Grams)

T

TheBeard

I don’t understand how estrogen is lipolytic, it’s main purpose is to increase fat and water weight for giving birth. Can you explain?

You can understand it when you see studies showing taking AIs along AAS increases fat, whereas not taking any AIs helps maintain a lean mass

Satellite

You can understand it when you see studies showing taking AIs along AAS increases fat, whereas not taking any AIs helps maintain a lean mass

Oh you again...

Where are these studies?

Estradiol does not directly regulate adipose lipolysis

As I’ve stated, I don’t think one should tank estrogen, just keep it in the lower ten percent of the normal range. The ratio of your hormones and how well they’re utilized is what counts.

At the same time, any fat loss from estrogen would be due to having more hormones available and, thus, a higher metabolism, clubbed with estrogen being a stress hormone.

Lipolysis is a result of stress, but it has to be proper stress. Lipolysis can occur other ways.

You glorify estrogen as if I should take e pills.

Personally, I see the most fat loss when I have good test/dht, low e, and use aspirin or something else to keep my stress hormones low.

When my stress hormones are high, I lose muscle and store fat.

T

TheBeard

Oh you again...

Where are these studies?

As I’ve stated, I don’t think one should tank estrogen, just keep it in the lower ten percent of the normal range. The ratio of your hormones and how well they’re utilized is what counts.

At the same time, any fat loss from estrogen would be due to having more hormones available and, thus, a higher metabolism, clubbed with estrogen being a stress hormone.

Lipolysis is a result of stress, but it has to be proper stress. Lipolysis can occur other ways.

Personally, I see the most fat loss when I have good test/dht, low e, and use aspirin or something else to keep my stress hormones low.

There you go:

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Im...eOwq8wNFznbIljtOLzIQD_KulJLfAik71Ybz9mhAGTvwV

If you want to understand better the role of estrogens in men, you can listen to Alex Kikel’s podcasts.
Estrogen therapy is indeed a very succesful one for men, when it comes to muscle mass, libido and joints :)

olive

Oh you again...

Where are these studies?

Chapter 24: Estrogens and Body Weight Regulation in Men

OP
N

NextLevel_

Got it! Thank you

OP
N

NextLevel_

Scar tissue is not that big of an issue. Get yourself some insulin pins to use and just avoid pinning the exact same spot over and over again.
Ventro glute is the easiest/safest injection spot in my opinion. Chest is also good. Mid delt is good assuming you have a decent amount of muscle tissue. Avoid glutes and quads - despite what bodybuilders might tell you these are some of the absolute worst spots to inject. I’ve tried nearly every muscle group, with daily injections for the last 6 years I have a lot of practice.

Hey @olive I am wondering if a Insulin Syringe is enough to get the oil into the muscle. I don’t know if it reaches „intramuscular“ as the insulin pins are usually very short/small. Which (size) one would you recommend to use?
I am asking because I like to switch spots more regularly (using chest, delt, ventro, upper/outer glute area) instead of only using upper glute and ventro so far with the 23g needle. Thanks