Steroid Cycle: Test P + Masteron Questions & Discussion

NextLevel_

Hi all,

I am a professional athlete, looking to enhance my performance.

The goal is to recover faster, gain strength, better conditioning. So all about better performance.

Muscle gain is not necessarly the goal here, but its a welcoming side effect.

I am aware of steroid use, have a little bit of experience with it in the past and did a great amount of reading/research before I decided to do my first full cycle. Main reason why I have included the propionate ester is because of shorter detection time with drug/doping testing and also because its known to have lesser estrogenic side effects (the testosterone). I will also include the DHT Masteron.

It will look like this:
8-12 weeks in length
3-4 days a week (Mo-Mi-Fr)
100mg Testosterone Propionate
50-100mg Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)

PCT: Here is where I have questions to you all.
The "standard" protocol is to include
HCG
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)
Aromasin (Exemestane)

Do you have any suggestions on how to do a "safer" or lesser toxic PCT.

Any tips welcome.

Risingfire

I'd suggest using only aromasin and use it conjuction with 10-20mg's of pregnenolone and 4 mg's twice a day of dhea

OP
N

NextLevel_

@Risingfire How much aromasin (mg) would you use, and would you use everyday?
Also for how long would you use this protocol including aromasin, pregnenolone and dhea?

Risingfire

@Risingfire How much aromasin (mg) would you use, and would you use everyday?
Also for how long would you use this protocol including aromasin, pregnenolone and dhea?
6mgs of aromasin every other day for a month.

What’s the league’s policy on preg and dhea? Are they illegal supplements?

olive

You need to pin propionate esters daily for stable blood levels.

Take HCG throughout for the pregnenolone cascade. It will prevent some of the neuronal side effects by allowing your body to continue producing neurosteroids. 250iu 2x per week.

For PCT wait 10 days after the last injection then start 20mg nolvadex per day for four weeks.

OP
N

NextLevel_

6mgs of aromasin every other day for a month.

What’s the league’s policy on preg and dhea? Are they illegal supplements?

Thank you.
Pregnenolone is perfectly fine. Dhea would be illegal under WADA, but as of now I am not competing with drug testing. I will probably in the future though. As longer esters and other steroids (like T-Enanthate, Nandrolone etc.) can be detectable for quite some time (couple of month) I am going to choose things which are detectable for a shorter time period (I believe its about only 2 weeks for T-Propionate and the Drostanolone).

OP
N

NextLevel_

You need to pin propionate esters daily for stable blood levels.

Take HCG throughout for the pregnenolone cascade. It will prevent some of the neuronal side effects by allowing your body to continue producing neurosteroids. 250iu 2x per week.

For PCT wait 10 days after the last injection then start 20mg nolvadex per day for four weeks.

From my research, every 2nd day is also fine. To be honest I dont want to inject every single day.

For how long would you take the HCG 2xweek a 250iu? I am guessing 3-4 weeks? Also, when would you start with the HCG + Preg/Dhea?

What is your opinion on using aromasin only instead of nolvadex. I think it is a "safer" drug.

sebastian_r

From my research, every 2nd day is also fine. To be honest I dont want to inject every single day.

For how long would you take the HCG 2xweek a 250iu? I am guessing 3-4 weeks? Also, when would you start with the HCG + Preg/Dhea?

What is your opinion on using aromasin only instead of nolvadex. I think it is a "safer" drug.

Your research is wrong, you most deffinetly need to pin propionate daily.

Propionate has an half-life of 0.8 days, you can enter it in steroidcalc.com to see what rollercoaster ticket you would buy pinning EOD.

Most posts/guides you find on the Internet are operating with flawed data on half lives.

If it's your first cycle ditch the Masteron, starting with two components makes things way more complicated. You need to know first how you react to test and what side-effects you get.

It's rather easy to recover from a short test prop cycle, 4 to 6 weeks of aromasin only should do the job. HCG / DHEA have no place in an PCT, they are suppressive. Nolva and clomid are toxic as ****, nobody should ever touch them.

Last edited:

nbznj

You should do the following;

- Test P only for 4-6 weeks / first half, find out your best dose
- mast P on top for the second half of the cycle but look up detection times here
- HCG throughout, 250iu twice weekly

You won’t need a pct. You won’t need anti estrogens. Just keep running HCG for one week after your cycle is done, then wait for about a week and inject Triptorelin PHARMA, which is sold in packages of 7x100mcg. There are various case studies out there. Using 2-3 vials on consecutive days will do.

Since you don’t want to get busted for drug use I’d stick to test P, HCG, Trip. Strongly recommend adding HGH in there.

Look up detection times for various oral AAS and sarms as well.

OP
N

NextLevel_

Your research is wrong, you most deffinetly need to pin propionate daily.

Propionate has an half-life of 0.8 days, you can enter it in steroidcalc.com to see what rollercoaster ticket you would buy pinning EOD.

Most posts/guides you find on the Internet are operating with flawed data on half lives.

If it's your first cycle ditch the Masteron, starting with two components makes things way more complicated. You need to know first how you react to test and what side-effects you get.

It's rather easy to recover from a short test prop cycle, 4 to 6 weeks of aromasin only should do the job. HCG / DHEA have no place in an PCT, they are suppressive. Nolva and clomid are toxic as ****, nobody should ever touch them.

Thank you. When I look at the graph you are right. It would be a more stable course when injecting every day.

I guess I need to find out what works best for myself. I want to keep the dosage around 300mg per week in total.

And I think you are right, I should first use Test-P on its own for a couple of weeks to see how my body is reacting to it. Then I can add Masteron on second half of the cycle like @nbznj mentioned.

What would be your recommended dosage for the Aromasin in PCT?

OP
N

NextLevel_

You should do the following;

- Test P only for 4-6 weeks / first half, find out your best dose
- mast P on top for the second half of the cycle but look up detection times here
- HCG throughout, 250iu twice weekly

You won’t need a pct. You won’t need anti estrogens. Just keep running HCG for one week after your cycle is done, then wait for about a week and inject Triptorelin PHARMA, which is sold in packages of 7x100mcg. There are various case studies out there. Using 2-3 vials on consecutive days will do.

Since you don’t want to get busted for drug use I’d stick to test P, HCG, Trip. Strongly recommend adding HGH in there.

Look up detection times for various oral AAS and sarms as well.

Thank you. Sounds good to me. I´ve looked up the detection time for Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate) and it is 2 weeks.

I have read about the use of HCG 250iu 2xweek throughout the cycle many times. What is the opinion of others about that? @sebastian_r would you consider using it on cycle?

What are your experiences with HGH?

Most orals are out of the system quickly (3-4 weeks). I dont consider using Sarms at the moment. Limited research about them. You could do more harm than good in my opinion.

sebastian_r

300mg/week test is reasonable for first cycle.

You won't get much benefit from 2-3 weeks of masteron, it really doesn't do much for your goals but can get you in trouble in terms of DHT side effects if your estradiol is high at the same time (hairloss and prostate swelling).

I would experiment with anything between 2.5-6mg/day aromasin for PCT and adjust up or down based on the results.

You can use HCG during the cycle to keep the boys going, though it could easily give you more side effects than the test prop. I get insane boost of estradiol when I use HCG, not touching it anymore. If you take aromasin during the cycle, you can reduce shutdown via negative feedback loop as well.

Though a short test prop cycle is really not that hard on your systems in terms of shutdown.

OP
N

NextLevel_

Thank you so much Sebastian.

So I think I will do a test prop only cycle then for about 8-10 weeks and see how my body feels on it. I will definitely report on here, so other users who are interested can follow.

I will keep aromasin on hand for on cycle, and then definitely using it post. Would it be good to use e3d / e4d (or more frequently?) while on at a low dose to control shutdown?

What is your opinion on the use of pregnenolone when doing AAS. I think Haidut has mentioned the importance of its use while using AAS several times.

olive

Thank you so much Sebastian.

So I think I will do a test prop only cycle then for about 8-10 weeks and see how my body feels on it. I will definitely report on here, so other users who are interested can follow.

I will keep aromasin on hand for on cycle, and then definitely using it post. Would it be good to use e3d / e4d (or more frequently?) while on at a low dose to control shutdown?

What is your opinion on the use of pregnenolone when doing AAS. I think Haidut has mentioned the importance of its use while using AAS several times.
Pregnenolone tends to increase cortisol on AAS. HCG is what you want. It will stimulate LH to produce pregnenolone and it’s downstream metabolites endogenously. I think someone above scared you off from HCG by mentioning it’s estrogenic. It is, but barely. The issue is many bodybuilders use ridiculously large doses of it. 250iu 2x per week like I and bzznj posted above shouldn’t elevate your estrogen excessively. It’s whats recommended by the top endocrinologist’s and researchers in the field.

Look out for hair loss on aromasin/exemestane.

RisingSun

Hi all,

I am a professional athlete, looking to enhance my performance.

The goal is to recover faster, gain strength, better conditioning. So all about better performance.

Muscle gain is not necessarly the goal here, but its a welcoming side effect.

I am aware of steroid use, have a little bit of experience with it in the past and did a great amount of reading/research before I decided to do my first full cycle. Main reason why I have included the propionate ester is because of shorter detection time with drug/doping testing and also because its known to have lesser estrogenic side effects (the testosterone). I will also include the DHT Masteron.

It will look like this:
8-12 weeks in length
3-4 days a week (Mo-Mi-Fr)
100mg Testosterone Propionate
50-100mg Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)

PCT: Here is where I have questions to you all.
The "standard" protocol is to include
HCG
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)
Aromasin (Exemestane)

Do you have any suggestions on how to do a "safer" or lesser toxic PCT.

Any tips welcome.

You need to research more.

HCG isn’t administered as a PCT, but in conjunction to your cycle.
Aromasin-only as a PCT.

If you want to gamble with how you react to Clomid and Nolva, be prepared for the ride.

Lastly, why go through creating scar tissue for such small dosage.
You can manufacture yourself a transdermal with DMSO that will be just as potent.

Same for Masteron: manufacture your own DHT in DMSO.
I can guarantee you you will not receive Masteron, however good you think your source is.

OP
N

NextLevel_

Pregnenolone tends to increase cortisol on AAS. HCG is what you want. It will stimulate LH to produce pregnenolone and it’s downstream metabolites endogenously. I think someone above scared you off from HCG by mentioning it’s estrogenic. It is, but barely. The issue is many bodybuilders use ridiculously large doses of it. 250iu 2x per week like I and bzznj posted above shouldn’t elevate your estrogen excessively. It’s whats recommended by the top endocrinologist’s and researchers in the field.

Look out for hair loss on aromasin/exemestane.

Alright, got it. I will add the HCG 250iu 2x per week on cycle.

If using aromasin (what i plan on doing) it will be very low doses.

OP
N

NextLevel_

You need to research more.

HCG isn’t administered as a PCT, but in conjunction to your cycle.
Aromasin-only as a PCT.

If you want to gamble with how you react to Clomid and Nolva, be prepared for the ride.

Lastly, why go through creating scar tissue for such small dosage.
You can manufacture yourself a transdermal with DMSO that will be just as potent.

Same for Masteron: manufacture your own DHT in DMSO.
I can guarantee you you will not receive Masteron, however good you think your source is.

Yep, got it, thanks.

On cycle i will do HCG and also low-dose aromasin e3d day or so.

Aromasin-only at about 2.5 - 10mg as PCT for about 4 weeks.

Yeah, will be a lot of scar tissue cause of the frequent injections. However I will use the propionate ester, as it has a way shorter detection time. Need to have good skin care I guess :)

olive

Yep, got it, thanks.

On cycle i will do HCG and also low-dose aromasin e3d day or so.

Aromasin-only at about 2.5 - 10mg as PCT for about 4 weeks.

Yeah, will be a lot of scar tissue cause of the frequent injections. However I will use the propionate ester, as it has a way shorter detection time. Need to have good skin care I guess :)
Scar tissue is not that big of an issue. Get yourself some insulin pins to use and just avoid pinning the exact same spot over and over again.
Ventro glute is the easiest/safest injection spot in my opinion. Chest is also good. Mid delt is good assuming you have a decent amount of muscle tissue. Avoid glutes and quads - despite what bodybuilders might tell you these are some of the absolute worst spots to inject. I’ve tried nearly every muscle group, with daily injections for the last 6 years I have a lot of practice.