Steroid Cycle: Test P + Masteron Questions & Discussion

OP
N

NextLevel_

@sebastian_r @olive & all others

What do you think about including Anavar 15-30mg/day (alongside the T-Propio/Phenylpropio) for the last 6 weeks of the cycle? Does it do anything positive in terms of additional gains in strength / athletic performance or is it rather a substance that’s just too expensive for the minimal advantage that it brings?

olive

What do you think about including Anavar 15-30mg/day (alongside the T-Propio/Phenylpropio) for the last 6 weeks of the cycle? Does it do anything positive in terms of additional gains in strength / athletic performance or is it rather a substance that’s just too expensive for the minimal advantage that it brings?
I like it. Get some taurine to prevent painful pumps from the var and to protect leydig cells. There’s some dodgy research showing large doses of caffeine significantly enhance anavar - might be worth considering. Drink plenty of fluids. Anavar messes with kidneys.

Mark21

It takes about 4-6 weeks to achieve full saturation as it is, so 8 weeks sounds to be ineffective. 12-15 weeks seems most appropriate. If its your first real cycle, conventional advice is to stick to test and maybe an oral, like anavar.

My approach, first cycle, was to take Test E 15 weeks @500 mg, then drop to 125mg for 5 weeks alongside anavar @25 mg a day to pull the water and fat out that i accumulated on blast. Worked incredibly well in my case, gained a ton of strength and mass, then cut the fat off. On cycle i ran some HCG and aromasin, once i finished i did a nolva PCT and finished the rest of my HCG.

My cardio was relatively minimal though, hiking with my dog maybe 5x a week. I would look towards other PEDs for aerobic gains. AAS raise RBC count, so there's use in that, and in recovery from cardio, but again there's better stuff out there.

olive

It takes about 4-6 weeks to achieve full saturation as it is, so 8 weeks sounds to be ineffective. 12-15 weeks seems most appropriate. If its your first real cycle, conventional advice is to stick to test and maybe an oral, like anavar.
Full saturation means nothing. You are anabolic after the first pin. 8 weeks is plenty effective. Past 6-8 weeks you are fighting a losing battle against myostatin anyway, so the risk:reward ratio is skewed negatively.

OP
N

NextLevel_

My approach, first cycle, was to take Test E 15 weeks @500 mg, then drop to 125mg for 5 weeks alongside anavar @25 mg a day to pull the water and fat out that i accumulated on blast. Worked incredibly well in my case, gained a ton of strength and mass, then cut the fat off. On cycle i ran some HCG and aromasin, once i finished i did a nolva PCT and finished the rest of my HCG.

My cardio was relatively minimal though, hiking with my dog maybe 5x a week. I would look towards other PEDs for aerobic gains. AAS raise RBC count, so there's use in that, and in recovery from cardio, but again there's better stuff out there.

What do you think about in terms of stuff for improved cardio?

OP
N

NextLevel_

Full saturation means nothing. You are anabolic after the first pin. 8 weeks is plenty effective. Past 6-8 weeks you are fighting a losing battle against myostatin anyway, so the risk:reward ratio is skewed negatively.

So you wouldn’t go longer than 8 weeks?

OP
N

NextLevel_

I have everything on hand now.

Did my first injection of 100mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate in ventro glute as @olive suggested. No pip at all so far.

Feeling motivated (wanting to do things, move/train) and energized since injection earlier today. Also a lot more hungry :)

I will keep you all updated how things are going. Peace

Momado965

What is the best oral testosterone designer steroid out there? I am not a fan of needles mainly because of seed oil. I’d much rather use suspended T over seed oil T but oral T is what I want.

olive

What is the best oral testosterone designer steroid out there? I am not a fan of needles mainly because of seed oil. I’d much rather use suspended T over seed oil T but oral T is what I want.
Most brewers have switched to MCT oil, or its derivatives.

But to answer your question; dianabol is probably the best choice as you need something that converts to estrogen.

sebastian_r

I prefer turinabol over anavar, but I don't think you need either during your first cycle. In any case go 4-6 weeks max with orals.

If I take orals I do 2-3days on 1-2 days off, to make it more bearable.

Orals can be hard on the body in terms of sides. Giving my body a small break from it every 2-3days helps me a lot with the sides.

Other smart guys rotate additional drugs to testosterone e.g. 2-3days an oral, then 2-3days an short ester injectable.

Last edited:

Momado965

Most brewers have switched to MCT oil, or its derivatives.

But to answer your question; dianabol is probably the best choice as you need something that converts to estrogen.

Wtf?!!! Why would I need something that convers to estrogen?

OP
N

NextLevel_

Oral T would be Testosterone Undecanoate. Brand name is Andriol Testocaps by Organon.
You would need to take a lot of caps every day of it though, to see a performance or muscle building effect. So it’s pretty cost intensive. Usually that’s why people don’t use it, at least athletes etc.
Can be a good substitute for injection, it is not harmful for the liver and provides Testosterone in an oil solution. And it’s convenient. But like I said very expensive and very mild in effectiveness.

OP
N

NextLevel_

I prefer turinabol over anavar, but I don't think you need either during your first cycle. In any case go 4-6 weeks max with orals.

If I take orals I do 2-3days on 1-2 days off, to make it more bearable.

Orals can be hard on the body in terms of sides. Giving my body a small break from it every 2-3days helps me a lot with the sides.

Other smart guys rotate additional drugs to testosterone e.g. 2-3days an oral, then 2-3days an short ester injectable.

Why do you like T-bol more than Anavar. What’s the difference in your opinion?

olive

Wtf?!!! Why would I need something that convers to estrogen?
Low estrogen leads to hair loss, brittle bones, sore joints, limp ****, no sex drive, emotionless, dry skin, impairs memory formation, impairs growth, etc.

When you take exogenous steroids the body will downregulate and eventually shutdown endogenous T production. Without T the body has no way to create estrogen, so you must take a ‘base’ steroid that converts to estrogen or you’ll run into the problems I listed above. Remember estrogen is also anabolic, studies show T with no estrogen leads to fat gain - T with estrogen leads to muscle growth.

Satellite

Hi all,

I am a professional athlete, looking to enhance my performance.

The goal is to recover faster, gain strength, better conditioning. So all about better performance.

Muscle gain is not necessarly the goal here, but its a welcoming side effect.

I am aware of steroid use, have a little bit of experience with it in the past and did a great amount of reading/research before I decided to do my first full cycle. Main reason why I have included the propionate ester is because of shorter detection time with drug/doping testing and also because its known to have lesser estrogenic side effects (the testosterone). I will also include the DHT Masteron.

It will look like this:
8-12 weeks in length
3-4 days a week (Mo-Mi-Fr)
100mg Testosterone Propionate
50-100mg Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)

PCT: Here is where I have questions to you all.
The "standard" protocol is to include
HCG
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)
Aromasin (Exemestane)

Do you have any suggestions on how to do a "safer" or lesser toxic PCT.

Any tips welcome.

Not sure this route is better than improving your training routine, but it’s your choice.

Also, I never quite understood why cycles are ever done without OCT. OCT improves the cycle, prevents shutdown, and reduces the stress from the PCT.

For example, I would do:

4 weeks OCT buildup:
Test Booster Combo Pack
You can replace the SDAA with any other test booster that works for you.
Hi -Tech pharma has decent arimistane products also, but Thor’s hammer has other ingredients you’ll need for the liver, kidney, heart etc.

First 4 weeks of cycle:
Continue OCT
Slowly add in test prop

Next 8 weeks (start of full cycle):
Continue OCT (add in letrozole if stronger is needed)
Test prop
Add in masteron

Next 4 weeks:
Continue OCT/letrozole
Reduce test prop
Finish masteron

Next 4-8 weeks:
Continue OCT/PCT
Reduce letrozole but keep arimistane to destroy the estrogen letrozole tied up
Add in any other natural substitutes: pine pollen, tongkat Ali, nettle root, turmeric (rivals tamoxifen in effectiveness), etc. to normalize the body’s hormone levels.

Someone else mentioned keeping blood levels steady, which is a valid point. However, I do not do this and I still make gains, permanent gains. The gains come slower sure, but no side effects and it’s permanent. When I come off completely, I don’t “lose all my gains”.

This is why I suggest improving your training (check out Westside Barbell methods), because I can take a ridiculous cycle and get crazy, but it’ll never last, and I don’t always come out ahead either. Nothing improved my gains like improving my training programming and organization.

Holler.

Momado965

Low estrogen leads to hair loss, brittle bones, sore joints, limp ****, no sex drive, emotionless, dry skin, impairs memory formation, impairs growth, etc.

When you take exogenous steroids the body will downregulate and eventually shutdown endogenous T production. Without T the body has no way to create estrogen, so you must take a ‘base’ steroid that converts to estrogen or you’ll run into the problems I listed above. Remember estrogen is also anabolic, studies show T with no estrogen leads to fat gain - T with estrogen leads to muscle growth.

Interestingly odd. Where can I find those studies of testosterone leading to weightgakns?

olive

Interestingly odd. Where can I find those studies of testosterone leading to weightgakns?
You misunderstand. Low estrogen (caused by aromatase inhibitors) leads to weight gain due to impaired glucose metabolism and poor insulin sensitivity.

Momado965

You misunderstand. Low estrogen (caused by aromatase inhibitors) leads to weight gain due to impaired glucose metabolism and poor insulin sensitivity.

Ok got you. But all what you say is not so peaty. Besides I got so interestef in what you said so I reseaeched quite a bit. I stumbled upon haiduts anabolic thread on properties of hormones that stimulate anabolism. An anabolic substabce as per his thread is a substances that bind to GR and exert anti catabolic effecrs. Such substances are hormones like testosterone and progesterone. Non of which is estrogenic or have estrogenic effects. Estrogrn is catabolic as it id involved in stress metabolism as per posts from haidut and various other members and per dr ray peat. Now unless you are reffeeing to swollen like effects of estrogen on the body and muscles specifically, estrogen has no anabolic effects.

olive

Ok got you. But all what you say is not so peaty. Besides I got so interestef in what you said so I reseaeched quite a bit. I stumbled upon haiduts anabolic thread on properties of hormones that stimulate anabolism. An anabolic substabce as per his thread is a substances that bind to GR and exert anti catabolic effecrs. Such substances are hormones like testosterone and progesterone. Non of which is estrogenic or have estrogenic effects. Estrogrn is catabolic as it id involved in stress metabolism as per posts from haidut and various other members and per dr ray peat. Now unless you are reffeeing to swollen like effects of estrogen on the body and muscles specifically, estrogen has no anabolic effects.
Haidut is a very well read man but his knowledge of the endocrine system is flawed. Estrogen is absolutely crucial for muscle growth. As is the AR. GR modulation prevents catabolism but does not induce anabolism. Read a steroid forum for a little while, they hold more knowledge than you’d think.

Estrogen is absolutely not catabolic. Anyone who told you that has a very poor understanding. Estrogen is as anabolic as it gets. It’s a powerful growth stimulator - for good and for bad.