Steroid Cycle: Test P + Masteron Questions & Discussion

Risingfire

Thank you.
Pregnenolone is perfectly fine. Dhea would be illegal under WADA, but as of now I am not competing with drug testing. I will probably in the future though. As longer esters and other steroids (like T-Enanthate, Nandrolone etc.) can be detectable for quite some time (couple of month) I am going to choose things which are detectable for a shorter time period (I believe its about only 2 weeks for T-Propionate and the Drostanolone).
I think using both dhea and preg would be helpful in bridging back to natural production. You'll probably get more pimples, though

boxers

Wouldn't oxandrolone be safer than masteron and produce less sides (lipids, hair loss)

cyclops

I'd suggest using only aromasin and use it conjuction with 10-20mg's of pregnenolone and 4 mg's twice a day of dhea

I bet this is allot healthier/safer, but do you really think it could give close to the results of the cycle OP originally layed out?

Jing

Scar tissue is not that big of an issue. Get yourself some insulin pins
How do you manage to get test out of insulin needle? It took like 1 minute to get test out of 27 g for me can't imagine how long it would take for insulin needle.

cyclops

Of course not. Did he say that’s the goal?

I took it as he is looking for a cycle to increase athletic performance (somewhat on par with how much the cycle he layed out would increase athletic performance).

And then he also asked about a safer PCT.

So I was asking if the cycle u layed out would be comparable to the one he laid out in terms of performance.

I'm guessing you took it that he was open to ideas for other cycles that could increase athletic performance, even if they would not increase athletic performance as much, if it was safer.

OP
N

NextLevel_

Wouldn't oxandrolone be safer than masteron and produce less sides (lipids, hair loss)

Man I was considering adding Anavar at 15-30mg/day for 4-6 weeks instead of the masteron. This should add some good strength. The cost for var is relative high though.

OP
N

NextLevel_

I took it as he is looking for a cycle to increase athletic performance (somewhat on par with how much the cycle he layed out would increase athletic performance).

And then he also asked about a safer PCT.

So I was asking if the cycle u layed out would be comparable to the one he laid out in terms of performance.

I'm guessing you took it that he was open to ideas for other cycles that could increase athletic performance, even if they would not increase athletic performance as much, if it was safer.

Increasing athletic performance is definitely what i am after.

And yeah, I was asking for a safer PCT.

Thanks to everyones opinion and suggestions.

olive

How do you manage to get test out of insulin needle? It took like 1 minute to get test out of 27 g for me can't imagine how long it would take for insulin needle.
Depends on what the steroid is brewed in. Good brewers have switched to thinner oils like MCT, or its derivatives, that flow quickly even through a slin pin.

RisingSun

Yep, got it, thanks.

On cycle i will do HCG and also low-dose aromasin e3d day or so.

Aromasin-only at about 2.5 - 10mg as PCT for about 4 weeks.

Yeah, will be a lot of scar tissue cause of the frequent injections. However I will use the propionate ester, as it has a way shorter detection time. Need to have good skin care I guess :)

Wait for the propionate PIP and see for yourself.
Not many can handle it.

sebastian_r

Wait for the propionate PIP and see for yourself.
Not many can handle it.

For anybody who has problem with pip from prop or does not want top pin daily, they should give phenylpropionate a go.

It has a half life of 1.8 days and can be pinned EOD. It has way less pip than prop. It's by far my favourite ester.

Though it has a bit more conversion to estradiol than prop due to the higher half live, it's still way below enanthate or cypionate.

Not many brands offer it solo though (it's normally one of the esters in sustanon).

One store / brand that has it is int.basicstero.ws (thats the ecom store from pharmacom labs, you buying direct from the lab). Other brands where I have seen it are Spectrum Pharma and ZPHC but I don't have any experience with those two brands. Pharmacom has legit masteron as well.

Last edited:
OP
N

NextLevel_

For anybody who has problem with pip from prop or does not want top pin daily, they should give phenylpropionate a go.

It has a half life of 1.8 days and can be pinned EOD. It has way less pip than prop. It's by far my favourite ester.

Though it has a bit more conversion to estradiol than prop due to the higher half live, it's still way below enanthate or cypionate.

Not many brands offer it solo though (it's normally one of the esters in sustanon).

One store / brand that has it is int.basicstero.ws (thats the ecom store from pharmacom labs, you buying direct from the lab). Other brands where I have seen it are Spectrum Pharma and ZPHC but I don't have any experience with those two brands. Pharmacom has legit masteron as well.

Sounds interesting to me. Pharmacom seems to be a good source for T-Phenylpropionate. You only had good experiences with it, is what i understand? The only conccern I have is the detection time for it. I cant really find information about it. Do you think its about the same as regular propionate, which is 2-3 weeks.

sebastian_r

Yes Pharmacom testosterone is as good as it get (while taking into consideration that it's an underground lab).

With detection time as factor, I would stick to the normal propionate. Phenylpropionate would propably already double or tripple detection time. Though I would look into suspension or oil base as well.

And maybe try to get pharmagrade (farmak, balkan pharma, if you can't get those pharmacom prop should be fine too) to make 100% sure that there is no unwanted contamination.

Last edited:
OP
N

NextLevel_

Yes Pharmacom testosterone is as good as it get (while taking into consideration that it's an underground lab).

With detection time as factor, I would stick to the normal propionate. Phenylpropionate would propably already double or tripple detection time.

And maybe try to get pharmagrade (farmak, balkan pharma, if you can't get those pharmacom prop should be fine too) to make 100% sure that there is no unwanted contamination.

Thank you!

Found this out of another forum, whats your opinion? I mean he could be right - 36 days would be about 5-6 weeks, which is ok to me. This also would match with your assessment that it is double or tripple of regular t-p.

I did a little reading and found that all the testosterone compounds listed on the drug detection lists seem to be detectable by approximately 5-6x the duration of their release.
Cyp and Enth release for 10-14 days and are detectable for up to three months. (14x6=84 days.) Prop releases for 2-3 days and is detectable for up to two weeks. (3x6=18 days.) Phenylpropianate releases for up to 6 days so it should clear the system by 6x6=36 days???? Of course this could all be totally wrong. Sound reasonable?

boxers

Because of how things like masteron and higher dosage of testosterone greatly accelerate hair loss

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals