Steak, Potatoes, OJ, Milk

GreekDemiGod

Purpose: maximize digestion, vitality, energy, androgens & body composition (muscle mass)
Foods allowed:
  • beef (ribeye, sirloin, oxtail)
  • whole raw milk
  • well-boiled or mashed white potatoes
  • freshly squeezed Orange Juice
Has anyone tried this? It looks like it nutritionally complete, only lacking in Choline, Vitamin E, and Manganese
upload_2020-5-22_16-20-33.png

upload_2020-5-22_16-20-55.png

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

There’s no way I could consume that much milk and oj in a day that’s messed up lol
I've seen such numbers easily thrown around around here.
I just chugged 1l of OJ in the span of 2 hours, it was delicious.
Not sure how combining milk with OJ would fare.
Maybe do just OJ first part of the day, and milk in the second.

EIRE24

Purpose: maximize digestion, vitality, energy, androgens & body composition (muscle mass)
Foods allowed:
  • beef (ribeye, sirloin, oxtail)
  • whole raw milk
  • well-boiled or mashed white potatoes
  • freshly squeezed Orange Juice
Has anyone tried this? It looks like it nutritionally complete, only lacking in Choline, Vitamin E, and Manganese
View attachment 17976
View attachment 17977
what height and weight are you? Are you very active?

Atman

That's a solid diet.
I would maybe cut the steak by 100g and add a bit of garlic butter or cheese (to go with the potatoes) and 1 egg (extra micro nutrients & cholesterol) instead.

gaze

I don't want to bring bad luck, but that's probably not going to work. Too much liquids.

I dont think 1200 calories from whole milk and 450 from orange juice is too many calories. Comes out to roughly 12 cups of liquid, and all of it has calories. As long as theirs adequate salt in the diet should not be a problem. Some people drink that much of water alone

Zigzag

This man eats 3,2k kcal and stays lean, meanwhile I don't see fat loss progress on 2k. 6ft as well. I'm jealous

M

metabolizm

I don't think it's wise to set these arbitrary goals, eg. 1000g milk per day.

Drink milk because you enjoy it and crave it, and don't worry about whether you've drunk more or less than 1000g.

laleto12

This man eats 3,2k kcal and stays lean, meanwhile I don't see fat loss progress on 2k. 6ft as well. I'm jealous
seriously man, same here. Everyone says eat more calorie!! Like tf i dont want to get fat.

LLight

I dont think 1200 calories from whole milk and 450 from orange juice is too many calories. Comes out to roughly 12 cups of liquid, and all of it has calories. As long as theirs adequate salt in the diet should not be a problem. Some people drink that much of water alone

Again, I hope that he finds his best diet and health.

But 3 litres seems excessive (my bias maybe). It's not dependent on calories but absolute liquid amount.

A lot of people have remarked that too much liquid can be a problem. We'll see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals