Staying In The Tropics Vs Going Back To The US

alephx

Hey,

I agree that the fluorine is not a priority right now. Are you having plenty of minerals? By this I mean, fresh orange juice, and plenty of salt with your food?
Also, you should take magnesium as it seems to relax the CNS which seems to be your main issue. You can find it almost in any drug store at least in the center of the country, as "cloruro de magnesio", 50g cost about $2USD, will last you a month, and it is a quick cheap fix for that mineral.
Do you eat enough saturated fat and protein? That sure as hell would help with your brain inflammation. A particularly good source of protein is caldo de pollo/chicken broth should be cheap, effective and you can find it anywhere, think this will help your inflammation due to the glycine.

Last edited:

alephx

I am curious what are you doing diet-wise? You have talked very little about it I think

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Fellas I here you on having some excessive worry/mental health

I was told if I have an emergency travel date in June then I could come in to the office then only way to contact the us consulate is by email.They said a couple weeks ago.thehmy would handle me if I got a ticket for.june

I emailed them and asked if the passport expiring is sufficient itself for evidence of us citizenship when I come in to renew they didnt reply.This was at 1pm.Satuday and sunday office is closed.Sunday is when the ticket expires.Every saturday at noon there ar 6 hour flights to Atlanta and 48hr flts on Sundays via delta.

My dad works there and can get me tickets anytime

What are the chances they would keep me hostage here if I decide to abandon the tropic experiment between this Monday and the next 3 months?

Thank you Guys and Gals

Birdie

I think worry over the passport expiring would be the main event. I could not tolerate the stress of losing my passport while out of the country.

I also have ME/CFS. Dxd in 1994. Luckily I had a doc who recognized the syndrome way back then. I am finally in Florida w sunlight. Our little neighborhood is pretty quiet. Growing up in a secluded canyon, city noise is not normal for me even if I had no condition like ME/CFS. Makes sense to me that you don't thrive with noise.

Thanks for your posts. Very interesting.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I think worry over the passport expiring would be the main event. I could not tolerate the stress of losing my passport while out of the country.

I also have ME/CFS. Dxd in 1994. Luckily I had a doc who recognized the syndrome way back then. I am finally in Florida w sunlight. Our little neighborhood is pretty quiet. Growing up in a secluded canyon, city noise is not normal for me even if I had no condition like ME/CFS. Makes sense to me that you don't thrive with noise.

Thanks for your posts. Very interesting.

Curious is it fear of it being expired or losing the passport?

I spoke to my mom this morning after a night of insomnia.And was told that my dad will come out here and fly back together if it expired.Which it will by tommorow at Midnight unless I board

Explaining to them that he is a senior who works at Delta in Atlanta..

He usually is able to get me standbye tickets

I spoke to the Us consulate weeks ago and they kept asking when you are planning to travel to go back and I told them probably first week of June just so they can give me a passport.

Honestly,I was just looking to rent here week by week and not make any commitments to when I am leaving.Just when I feel it necessary due to the excessive heat or hurricanes.

Appreciate it Birdie

Birdie

I think I'd be concerned about it's expiring. But I don't have a dad w connections. And I didn't know you could fly back w your dad w an expired passport.

I thought about getting close to the equator of course at one time. Now, central florida is as close as I got to the tropics.
Hope to hear what you decide and how it works out.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I am curious what are you doing diet-wise? You have talked very little about it I think

Let's talk about diet

I try to have some eggs with olive oil
For important nutrients.About 3-6 a day

Some black beans..

Pasta

Just started with some liver and some oysters

When I can afford this

Some apples in a blender

Potatoes sometimes

Try to eat tasty food like pasta with the Mexican tomatoe sauce throw in some eggs or black beans....

Sometimes white bread but I try to cut back

Water with salt

I like simplicity in life and trying to eat same foods mostly

There was a phase a couple months ago eating pasta with black beans and olive oil plus coffee and milk with Methleyene Blue which hasd formaldehyde.

Had moments of feeling much more energetic

My Kordon MB was seized from the mexican customs so I played with the bad MB which I stopped

boris

Have you experimented which foods you tolerate well? I have to say my mental and physical health would deteriorate very quick on your diet.

Seems very high phosphorus. I don't see any calcium sources. Estrogen from beans. Gluten and starch from pasta would cause me problems. Seems low in quality protein.

Regarding methylene blue and coffee:
Some people take it orally in juice but try to not take with coffee since it may precipitate a MAO-A toxicity.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Back to the original issues with lots of sun exposure: I think it would be wise to wear a hat and not expose yourself to excessive sun. You can enjoy most of the benefits spending a lot of time outdoors, but most of it in the shade. Many people, including myself, have mild sun allergies.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Have you experimented which foods you tolerate well? I have to say my mental and physical health would deteriorate very quick on your diet.

Seems very high phosphorus. I don't see any calcium sources. Estrogen from beans. Gluten and starch from pasta would cause me problems. Seems low in quality protein.

Regarding methylene blue and coffee:

Tha is for the MB tip

I experimented with white rice.Insulin spike cause lower belly to bloat as do most foods.Heavy metals in rice and leptin in potatoes

Lately I have been having less then full bowel movements and build up of bloating in the lower stomach.....

I try to keep calcium low because of EMF.

What do you recommend a simple diet of?

Thanks

boris

@Davsey85 I don't know about the calcium EMF connection. What is happening there?

What do you recommend a simple diet of?

Since everyones condition is so different I would say just to find something that you tolerate well within the basic peaty principles:

-More calcium than phosphorus. From milk, cheese, leafy greens, or eggshell.
-I would avoid legumes (See Peats estrogen/beans article)
-about 80-120g of protein
-more carbs than protein (Did you ever try cutting starch? According to Peat starch is safest when consumed with saturated fat and fiber)
-low PUFA
-liver/oysters/eggs

I think the biggest plus for me in a tropical climate would be access to good fruits. I don't tolerate almost any fruit I can get here.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

@Davsey85 I don't know about the calcium EMF connection. What is happening there?

Since everyones condition is so different I would say just to find something that you tolerate well within the basic peaty principles:

-More calcium than phosphorus. From milk, cheese, leafy greens, or eggshell.
-I would avoid legumes (See Peats estrogen/beans article)
-about 80-120g of protein
-more carbs than protein (Did you ever try cutting starch? According to Peat starch is safest when consumed with saturated fat and fiber)
-low PUFA
-liver/oysters/eggs

I think the biggest plus for me in a tropical climate would be access to good fruits. I don't tolerate almost any fruit I can get here.

Excess calcium going into the cell through the voltage gated calcium channel receptor increasing nitric oxide leading to excess free radicals

Yes that's could be something worth experimenting cutting starch and eating drinking/fruit and meat

Oysters are expensive do you know what can replace this?

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I don't know if it can replace them, but I eat shrimp, mussels, and occasionally a few sardines instead when I can't get oysters.

Thanks Boris
Does cooking olive oil with meats cause oxidation?

Grass fed butter,coconut oil is hard to find out here they pretty much have olive oil,vegetable oil and margarine with vegetables oil

boris

Thanks Boris
Does cooking olive oil with meats cause oxidation?

Yes, but I don't know if it's too bad. Peat also recommends only a few talbespoons of olive oil (to avoid pufa excess) for taste and anti cancer properties. I think coconut oil is best for cooking.

Grass fed butter,coconut oil is hard to find out here they pretty much have olive oil,vegetable oil and margarine with vegetables oil
Deodorized or hydrogenated coconut oil can be ordered over the internet for a reasonable price though!

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Only flight left is Here to mexico city then mexico city to tijuana at 8:00pm arrival tommorow.

Few hours till midnight.Take a cab to the border.Walk across the border and take a cab to an airbnb in So Cal

Then mom drive down from northern calif to pick me up near san diego to LA

Vs the Staying here in the tropics allowing the Passport to expire at midnight tommorow

Allowing the embassy to renew it when they decide despite telling me over the phone to have a travel date

ready as the only qualifying emergency with proof of a ticket.This wasn't in writing just over the phone

A lady on the Yuvatan beach group told me to chill as hers is expired and it wont be a big deal.

Its just giving away power to the US consulate when there are specualtions that they may open in July or later

Thanks Guys..Today was a lucky cool day in the mid eighties and not much problem with the heat.Lots of wind last night

Its the unpredicatable heat and spike in Himidity and Hurricane zone that worries me

Thanks Gyts

alephx

I’m not a lawyer but let’s just say the current government is pretty lax with migrants. Have known people who even work professionally while on a suspect status. Plus everything and everyone is getting a break with COVID

Man, I agree with Boris that your diet sounds quite deficient. Would get sick of it (from it) very quickly. Before worrying with oysters and live I would get some fruit and whole milk in. Like fruit is cheapest of the cheap, eat banana, orange, grapes, grapefruit (trick is the heavier the tastier). The olive oil is decent but if you stay try buying a tub of 1 gal at a Costco or ordering through MercadoLibre. Also the black beans sound suspect if they are from a can and if they are fresh you need to make sure to soak them, throw the water, then cook them, proper Mexican form.

Really try to eat the chicken broth, it will be life-changing and I’ve never been anywhere in Mexico where there wasn’t any (usually with rice, carrot, zucchini, peas, a dash of lime and salt). It is a bloody good meal. And the thing I miss the most in the US; soups here for the most part all suck. Also very very good is lamb stew (at a barbacoa place). Btw if you don’t eat fruit and good fats the sun will hurt instead of heal.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I'm trying not to freak about about this.

My body is a bit fatigued from the anxiety the last two days and I crashed emotionally yesterday.

The last flight leaves around noon in about in about 5.5 hrs to mexico city

Mexico city to Tijuana arriving at 8-9pm

Then I take a can 40 mins walk across the border take another cab to a hotel near San Diego

And my mom drive down from the Bay area to pick me up.

It would be asking alot on the body feeling

Pressured last minute with my Airbnb dirty

Its either this or wait for an embassy to re-open June-August where it will be 100 degree with 90 percent humidity desert

Appreciate it Guys and Gals

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals