Stay Calm And Awesome Stack?

thegiantess

Hola!

I'm wondering if y'all can help me put together a supplement stack for staying cool and collected and patient when extremely annoying/taxing situations arrive. My large family is coming to visit my infant twins and while I am a generally calm and open person, I'm dreading it. Imagine My Big Fat Greek Wedding plus 2 babies and a spouse that would prefer to set their hair on fire than spend time with my family.

Any ideas for a supp stack I could take in the days preceding and day of in order to keep the peace and field tons of opinions and loud women and etc??

DaveFoster

L-theanine: 200-400 mg
Cyproheptadine: .5 mg w/o tolerance OR 8 mg w/ tolerance
Clonidine: 25 mcg
Aspirin: 600 mg
Niacinanide 2 - 4.5 grams
Thiamine HCL - 1 - 4.5 grams
Biotin - 5 - 15 mg
B5P - 50 mg
Sugar: 30 grams/hour
Caffeine: 200 mg after rising
Tianeptine (stablon): 40 mg of sulfate powder

OP
thegiantess

thegiantess

L-theanine: 200-400 mg
Cyproheptadine: .5 mg w/o tolerance OR 8 mg w/ tolerance
Clonidine: 25 mcg
Aspirin: 600 mg
Niacinanide 2 - 4.5 grams
Thiamine HCL - 1 - 4.5 grams
Biotin - 5 - 15 mg
B5P - 50 mg
Sugar: 30 grams/hour
Caffeine: 200 mg after rising
Tianeptine (stablon): 40 mg of sulfate powder

I've never taken cyproheptadine or tianeptine. I'll have to experiment a little in the next few days. Thanks.

dookie

Those doses, especially of Niacinamide, Thiamine and Biotin, are way too much IMO

DaveFoster

Those doses, especially of Niacinamide, Thiamine and Biotin, are way too much IMO
I take those daily, and it's only short-term.

Also, progesterone, pregnenolone, and DHEA will help, but since you're a woman, mostly progesterone.

M

marikay

Hola!

I'm wondering if y'all can help me put together a supplement stack for staying cool and collected and patient when extremely annoying/taxing situations arrive. My large family is coming to visit my infant twins and while I am a generally calm and open person, I'm dreading it. Imagine My Big Fat Greek Wedding plus 2 babies and a spouse that would prefer to set their hair on fire than spend time with my family.

Any ideas for a supp stack I could take in the days preceding and day of in order to keep the peace and field tons of opinions and loud women and etc??

no loud men?;)

OP
thegiantess

thegiantess

I generally agree. I was more interested in the what than the how much. But I appreciate his input, nonetheless! Sounds like a solid guide.

T

tobieagle

Pregnenolone and progesterone together make you mellow, confident and grounded.

Kasper

Taurine - 2 up to 15 gram
Aspirin - 1000 mg in the morning, 500 mg every 5 hours

OP
thegiantess

thegiantess

@Kasper I've never noticed aspirin making me extra calm. But I've never dosed very high. Have you had that experience?

Kasper

Personally I use aspirin, theanine, magnesium glycinate, taurine and gelatin (and more, but I think this stuff is all gaba related, and therefore calming). I'm not sure which has the most effect, but I'm more calm and stress free than I have ever been.

I think enough sunshine and/or red light is also important.

tara

Food. :)
Maybe make up a big dense smoothie with milk and fruit and whatever else agrees with you (eg coffee, cocoa, coconut oil, a little B-vits) at the beginning of the day, and have a glass of it several times a day between meals.
I too think the quantities Dave F suggest are potentially too high.
That much niacinamide, for instance, would floor some of us. (He has different attitude to risk management than me. :))

DaveFoster

(He has different attitude to risk management than me. :))
:yeahthat

I'd recommend to start at 500 mg and then increase to around 1.5 grams. 3 grams isn't really necessary except for us autistic folks.

Stryker

if only using every now and again

Phenibut 2-3 grams
Taurine 3 grams
Glycine 3 grams
BCAA 6 grams
Phenylalanine 2.5 grams

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom