STARTING TYROMAX ON TOP OF MY IDEALABS STACK

andrei

Hi guys! This question is to the people using idealabs.

I am currently talking 4 drops kuinone, 3 dropa calcirol, 10 drops energin, 4 drops panaterone, 5 drops androsterone.

I got my tyromax. I want to try it. First time trying thyroid. How does my current stack look like? Should i cut any supp?

My diet is simple. Potatoes, grapes, carrots, greek yogurt 2%, little white bread, little chocolate, coffee.

25yo, 82kg, 12% bf.

Dobbler

Start slowly and keep the same dosage for 2 weeks. T4 has long half life so you start to feel the effects after 2 weeks basicly. I would start with 2 drops, better safe than sorry. Best way to take it is to place the drops to a piece of banana that has small hole in the middle where you place the drops. This way nothing gets wasted.

aquaman

My diet is simple. Potatoes, grapes, carrots, greek yogurt 2%, little white bread, little chocolate, coffee.

Your main protein source is greek yogurt?! I can't handle greek yogurt well, i think because of the lactic acid contents that raises estrogen (Haidut says in one interview with Danny Roddy the same, more than a cup constipates him).

Frankly your diet doesn't sound very good. Have you checked it on chronometer? If it works to increase your metabolic rate (temp, and pulse), it may be ok.

Anyway, it's not so much about what you eat, but the quantities and timings, and the impact on your metabolism. There's no point of randomly taking 5 idealabs supplements without getting your diet dialled in.

Why did you try things like andro before trying thyroid? Sounds extremely bizarre.

But then, this is a forum of quick-fix supplement fixes, so you're in good company ;)

Herbie

Yeah to be sensible and for health, stop everything and take a break and then take thyroid on its own.

Use a thermometer to check temperature and measure pulse before taking thyroid to get an idea of what is occuring for you.

Dont worry about diet, if your hypo thyroid and start taking some, your metabolism will increase and you will become more hungry and will naturally eat well.

Im not sure if your doing it for health or aesthetics.

OP
A

andrei

Your main protein source is greek yogurt?! I can't handle greek yogurt well, i think because of the lactic acid contents that raises estrogen (Haidut says in one interview with Danny Roddy the same, more than a cup constipates him).

Frankly your diet doesn't sound very good. Have you checked it on chronometer? If it works to increase your metabolic rate (temp, and pulse), it may be ok.

Anyway, it's not so much about what you eat, but the quantities and timings, and the impact on your metabolism. There's no point of randomly taking 5 idealabs supplements without getting your diet dialled in.

Why did you try things like andro before trying thyroid? Sounds extremely bizarre.

But then, this is a forum of quick-fix supplement fixes, so you're in good company ;)
I dont see why diet is not good.
Yogurt around 300 grams. Potatoes work for me. Grapes for sugar.
White bread (around 100 grams), chocolate around 10 grams. Honey too.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut would value your suggestion.

If you take these supps I would try a lower dose Tyromax first, at most a grain daily, and see if this pushes metabolism too high. I would not change the dose until used for at least a week since NDT builds up and it may take up to a week to feel its full effects.

OP
A

andrei

@haidut thank u very much..i wouldn't want to cut my other supps. Especially the pan/andro combo. These things made me gain muscle like never before. And the speed of recovery is insane. God bless u! I've already invested quite a bit in my idealabs stack (several orders) and I find it worth the money.
Many people here and overall look skeptically at supplements. As if we are not 'meant' to take them..nature provides everything etc.
I look at supplements as a science. And regardless of my income level, I am willing to invest in it quite considerably.
Idealabs will be a regular thing for life.

proteome

Forum Supporter
These things made me gain muscle like never before. And the speed of recovery is insane.
Have you kept up this regimen? Did you end up with sides?

And how did you manage aromatase and other potential adaptations with external sources of steroid hormones?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals