Stars: Electrically Connected And Externally Powered (Electric Universe)

sladerunner69

So I take it it's more on the Thornhill side. Yeah it's just so obvious, there's literally a photograph of a galaxy sculpted to a depth of miles into the surface that's hundreds of miles long. And the significance utterly escapes them. "As I was saying Freddie old boy, you'll notice quite a nice valley going through here. Mmm, quite interesting actually, wouldn't you say." Sheesh.

What valleys are you referring to?

Nokoni

Nokoni

I ran across it from reading and watching the folks associated one way or another with thunderbolts.info, Wal Thornhill et. al. Not a "map" of a galaxy, but rather it looks like a galaxy viewed edge on, and the resemblance is not coincidental, according to them.

I ran across it from reading and watching the folks associated one way or another with thunderbolts.info, Wal Thornhill et. al. Not a "map" of a galaxy, but rather it looks like a galaxy viewed edge on, and the resemblance is not coincidental, according to them.

lots of things look like each other. there's only so many ways matter can be arranged in a 3 dimensional universe with the our laws of physics. You got your lines and planes, your fractals, your rays, your vortices.

Nokoni

lots of things look like each other. there's only so many ways matter can be arranged in a 3 dimensional universe with the our laws of physics. You got your lines and planes, your fractals, your rays, your vortices.
No doubt. Have you read their stuff? I found it compelling.

No doubt. Have you read their stuff? I found it compelling.

Yes. It's obvious we like in an electric universe. Even our bjology is electrical. I think we could do amazing things with that knowledge but the elites want to keep the goyim in a technologically backwards state to better rule us. Oh well.

Nokoni

Yes. It's obvious we like in an electric universe. Even our bjology is electrical. I think we could do amazing things with that knowledge but the elites want to keep the goyim in a technologically backwards state to better rule us. Oh well.
Amen. It makes no sense to me for rulers to hate their subjects, but clearly our rulers been hating us a long time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals