Starlink started broadcasting 5G signal from space today. Feel any different?

I wouldn't have had a clue had I not read this thread. Thanks. Now I can hypochondrize about every slightest ailment being caused by it.

Filosofy

I wouldn't have had a clue had I not read this thread. Thanks. Now I can hypochondrize about every slightest ailment being caused by it.

No challenge too big. Let it motivate you to be-what do they say?-all you can be. You got all the information on here to not have to be hypochondriac.

RealNeat

I live in a metal structure, metal roof and siding, so not sure when or if I'll feel it. If one is disciplined enough to avoid wireless tech inside a metal structure it's ideal. Leaving the floor level without a faraday covering should provide some natural earth magnetism and one can enhance it with a magnetico sleep pad. Getting out in nature should also offer some protection from the strees, Schumann resonance and avoid unforeseen consequences of living in a metal structure, (if they don't all fall sick and die from the microwaves)

Ray has mentioned some negatives of being in skyscrapers as a result of ionizing radiation slowing down and becoming more harmful, I wonder if it'll synergistically be even more harmful with 5G Starlink.

You can download the Starlink stracker app and see where they are overhead.

Nothing some more thyroid can't handle!

Peatful

IROM

Apparently Starlink 5G satellites were not active until today, when Ukrainan vice prime minister asked Elon Musk to provide Ukraine with Starlink stations.

Not sure if the satellites are active worldwide or just above Ukraine, though.
Starlink won't even work the way it is supposed to. The project will be too expensive to work. Musk works on houses of cards for the most part. Look at the stated goals versus the result of the Boring Company in Las Vegas. This is just a ***t ton of space junk probably so they can control space and prevent other countries from launching satellites.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom