Starch vs sugar

OP
S

SamYo123

I see! Thank you for answering.

When you noticed your heart rate dropping from milk, was the milk cold and did you drink it fast? I have noticed it is much better to sip milk at room or warm temperature or I just get gas and anxious.

So coconut oil is no good for your joints, I see. It has been making me so warm compared to beef fat or butter.
I wonder why is that. I often feel heavy if I use butter or tallow.

I was keeping track of calories at first to see how much I was eating and needed but havent kept up with it.
Ill keep an eye for that! Cheese and the coconut oil helps when cooking eggs or mushrooms.
It seems like Milk is also causing this problem

reaching

It seems like Milk is also causing this problem

milk cause a lot of people problems.
for me, it’s important to not drink too much and to drink slowly at room or warm temps.
Raw milk I can chug and not bloating or gas.

OP
S

SamYo123

milk cause a lot of people problems.
for me, it’s important to not drink too much and to drink slowly at room or warm temps.
Raw milk I can chug and not bloating or gas.
Doesnt matter if its a little bit, the milk is feeding bad bacteria along with fructose, my question is why? and starch does not, surely it should be the other way round?

reaching

Doesnt matter if its a little bit, the milk is feeding bad bacteria along with fructose, my question is why? and starch does not, surely it should be the other way round?

not sure.
just don’t eat fruit or drink milk then.

PolishPrince

To be honest, I am kind of wary about my current diet too because it kind of goes against everything I thought about diet in the last few years. I am drinking and eating fruits (oh my!) and pretty high fat. I think I am still in calorie deficit due to what you are talking about the whole idea of fat being more satiating. It’s hard for me to over consume fruit and juices. I just get kind of sick of it if I over do it. I mostly take enough to prevent stress response or extreme hunger.
I do crave starches too. And I have them little here and there but not all day and not two days in a row. I don’t know why but increasing the fruits and juices has really curbed cravings for junk foods as well.
I am just okay most of the time. Good energy and not starving.
From my understanding high carb plus high fat can be problematic. Insulin resistance is one problem that develop eating this way.

OP
S

SamYo123

bump

why would fruit/juice be increasing cortisol? and cold adrenaline? Ray and others say it lowers them?

Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

I feel great on simple sugars too but I don't like the inflammed face that comes with it and starch I need ketchup which is sucrose. PLUS OATS with just water is boring

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals