Starch Is Making My Teeth Sensitive And Causing Gum Issues

Have you used the method of penicillin and repopulating the gut again?

No, not for that purpose because I didn't have an endotoxin problem. But I do use penicillin to clear out the gut as a preventive and asymptomatic measure. Any uncooked food can cause you to be exposed to bad bacteria even if it's not the really bad kind but the kind that can cause other symptoms.

This is why Peat mentioned the importance of "keeping things moving through," a.k.a. pooping every day or even multiple times a day. If you want to avoid the problems of endotoxin then try your best to figure out how to poop everyday.

EIRE24

No, not for that purpose because I didn't have an endotoxin problem. But I do use penicillin to clear out the gut as a preventive and asymptomatic measure. Any uncooked food can cause you to be exposed to bad bacteria even if it's not the really bad kind but the kind that can cause other symptoms.
Makes a lot of sense to me. You got prescribed penecillin easily enough by a doc?

papaya

how often do you use it, & what dose? is penicillin safer to take on a regular basis than doxycycline/minocycline?

OP
ecstatichamster
I've been eating extra egghshell calcium and the gum issues seem to have gone away. I think I needed the extra calcium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals