Starch and milk

SamYo123

What bacteria do starch and milk both feed?

Do they both feed a certian type of bacteria?

Hans

Forum Supporter
What bacteria do starch and milk both feed?

Do they both feed a certian type of bacteria?
It's most likely different ones. Milk increases lactobacilli a lot, whereas starches increase starch-degrading bacteria. There will be some overlap, but for the most part it's different. If they cause inflammation in the gut, that can also shift the microbiome in a certain (negative) way.

OP
S

SamYo123

It's most likely different ones. Milk increases lactobacilli a lot, whereas starches increase starch-degrading bacteria. There will be some overlap, but for the most part it's different. If they cause inflammation in the gut, that can also shift the microbiome in a certain (negative) way.
"If they cause inflammation in the gut"

the lactobacilli?

Hans

Forum Supporter
"If they cause inflammation in the gut"

the lactobacilli?
No the foods. Like if you're sensitive to A1 casein or lactose or even whey, or perhaps starch particles. Those kinds of stuff.

OP
S

SamYo123

Hans

Forum Supporter
Alright is A1 Casein in butters?

Also whey in milk is in both A1 and A2?

Butters as in nut butters or dairy butter. In dairy butter might be trace amounts, but it's likely not a problem unless someone is very sensitive to it.

Yes most milk brands are a mix of A1 and A2.

OP
S

SamYo123

Butters as in nut butters or dairy butter. In dairy butter might be trace amounts, but it's likely not a problem unless someone is very sensitive to it.

Yes most milk brands are a mix of A1 and A2.
Whole fat Milk is literally making my skin flake on my redness on the face i dont know if its new skin healing the redness or, if its making the redness worse

Hans

Forum Supporter
Whole fat Milk is literally making my skin flake on my redness on the face i dont know if its new skin healing the redness or, if its making the redness worse
Flaking is usually not a good thing, especially if it's itchy as well. You don't get that response from low fat milk?

OP
S

SamYo123

Flaking is usually not a good thing, especially if it's itchy as well. You don't get that response from low fat milk?
So i drank the milk last night, skin already red, then wake up with flakes i use a warm towl to remove the flaky skin, then it feels "more exposed" and therefore a bit itchy the skin becomes quite moist after the whole milk, but looks dry with the old flaky skin

I have the milk with white sugar

Hans

Forum Supporter
So i drank the milk last night, skin already red, then wake up with flakes i use a warm towl to remove the flaky skin, then it feels "more exposed" and therefore a bit itchy the skin becomes quite moist after the whole milk, but looks dry with the old flaky skin

I have the milk with white sugar
Yeah definitely an allergic immune response. Have you had just milk, or milk with honey and gotten the same results?

RealNeat

Yeh same result, milk alone also messes with my poo size
Warm up the milk and brew spices in it like clove, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon. I dont think milk is meant to be consumed cold, or at least not all the time, especially for hypometabolic individuals.

OP
S

SamYo123

Warm up the milk and brew spices in it like clove, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon. I dont think milk is meant to be consumed cold, or at least not all the time, especially for hypometabolic individuals.
Makes no differnce

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes. Same result
Then it might be one of those unfortunate things that you'd have to cut out dairy for a while until things heal and you might then tolerate it better in the future, given that things improve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals