Staph Infections

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

I'm taking sodium ascorbate vitamin C and taking turkey tail mushrooms three times a day.

Peatful

Have you tried colloidal silver?

Dave Clark

I have a medical ozone generator, if I had staff I would be doing rectal insufflations at least twice/day. If I didn't, I would go to a functional medicine doctor who does ozone/uvl therapy. There are many nutriceuticals that would help knock down staff along with colloidal silver; olive leaf, oil of oregano, garlic extract, grapefruit seed extract, neem extract, etc., etc.

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

I have a medical ozone generator, if I had staff I would be doing rectal insufflations at least twice/day. If I didn't, I would go to a functional medicine doctor who does ozone/uvl therapy. There are many nutriceuticals that would help knock down staff along with colloidal silver; olive leaf, oil of oregano, garlic extract, grapefruit seed extract, neem extract, etc., etc.

I have no idea what that treatment is!!!

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

I have no idea what that treatment is!!!
I just watched a video on it. Very interesting. I think is rather have a doctor do it first. Would taking the supplements also help or they need to be done rectally? I am without work and insurance so I'm having a very hard time right now. I'm getting boils it won't come close to a head and it seems every time I cut myself I get an infection in it right away. Epsom salt soaks and very warm water with some peroxide and a little dish soap seems to clear the cuts up very well. But its affecting me vaginally and rectally very badly with some sort of infection.

Peatful

Topically or internally? I only know of the gel. Are there capsules?
Not capsules, but liquid. I would consider taking it orally, hold under your tongue, several times a day.
I would also treat the area topically, with the gel, if applicable.

Dave Clark

For topical use, there are ozonated oils available, check the internet. Ozonated oils will help with the silver for skin issues. You do not need a doctor to use ozonated oils, they are safe and effective for topical use. They are simply oils that have been saturated with ozone, the ozonides in the oil is what is antibacterial.

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

Not capsules, but liquid. I would consider taking it orally, hold under your tongue, several times a day.
I would also treat the area topically, with the gel, if applicable.
Okay. Thank you very much!

Warrior_

Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), eventually mixed with some coconut oil could help the infection. Apply it topically.