How to prevent/treat:
1. Staphylococcus skin infections generally
2. Spots/pimples/rash/white pus bumps that appear after shaving/waxing & high friction activity (like saddle sores from cycling)...
3.Reason for high vaginal swab culture - Heavy growth of Staphylococcus Aureus only (No Yeast/STIs)
Is this normal or even accurate?
Does it need to be treated & how?

Last edited:

Korven

Hi CosmicDancer444!

I believe recurring Staph/skin infections is related to poor gut health and bacterial toxins leaking into the bloodstream. Everyone has staph on their skin, though some have more than others, but not everyone gets skin infections so there must be some other factor involved IMO.

Optimizing your gut health (by reducing endotoxin, fixing dysbiosis, bile flow, motility, and so on) is probably the best way to tackle the issue. I know there is a carnivore lady that said that a meat-only diet got rid off her chronic staph infections. In some people starch and fibre can feed bad Gram-negative bacteria so eliminating those foods probably helped her.

Personally I have found these 2 things to be very effective for eliminating skin infections:

a) drinking plenty of hot water or tea between meals (for healthy bile flow and endotoxin detoxification, gut motility)
b) and taking 2 tsp activated charcoal morning and night on an empty stomach (binding up toxins and eliminating them)

Experimenting with different foods is also important as there could be a specific triggering food (e.g dairy or wheat or eggs).

Korven

Another thing I might add is that Staph bacteria need iron to grow. If you have high ferritin it could be a good idea to lower iron stores through blood donations and iron chelators like milk and coffee and aspirin and IP-6. Though I am not sure how important this is seeing as people eating only red meat have gotten rid of their chronic staph infections.

Elast1c

Broda Barnes book Hypothyroid the unsuspected illness seems to implicate thyroid as an issue for persistent infections anywhere and he routinely mentioned 2 month trials as necessary for both onset and off when people who had been previously problematized with infections discontinued their discovered remedy and stayed on it without symptoms for years although some much smaller groups did not get remedy from thyroid. People have mentioned the time frame may be shorter due to Broda using possible NDT instead synthetic thyroid which may work faster but I'm not sure and have yet to see any progress of staph in the 2-3 week so I am investigating the longer process (1-2 months) instead of 2 weeks etc.

I've heard biosporin mentioned but haven't used it or been able to locate it yet. It seems interesting but no idea the effects afterward.

Back
Top Bottom