Standing Against the Mandate

pepsi

I know it is tough. I feel a bit better because I live in Texas a state supporting NO vaccine mandate.
I live in Texas too. Hospitals are mandating it and Im sure a lot of other healthcare type facilities are also.

P

Peatness

"Those are still in the experimental stage, and to coerce someone to submit to a medical experiment is a crime. In all the US states, coercion is a crime punishable by prison, and personal liability of the employer for damages is another thought that tends to get their attention. In some of Dolores Cahill’s videos she explains how to do it without a lawyer, but I know several people who just had a lawyer make the law clear to their employer, leading to their dropping the mandate. The present official figures for vaccine-associated death and disability are very clear, but the long-range dangers aren’t known; experience with RNA treatments in animals suggests that they could be terrible." Dr. Ray Peat

dfspcc20

Here is her response: “I just restated what I had already written and that I was strong in my conviction- I’d use words like convicted with the Holy Spirit and God given immunity.” Apparently it worked for her and 2 others she knows at a major hospital system in Indiana. She did say at the Catholic Hospital where she’s prn they are not allowing any exemptions because they are saying the vaccine is “for the greater good!” Oh the irony.

Guess what... I was persistent and replied, got some more questions and answered truthfully. The accommodation request is now approved!
Thank you for the encouragement! And hopefully this gives others hope.

On one hand I'm happy and I feel I can move on with my life now, but on the other, I kind of feel like I'm validating this whole charade. And I have some other co-workers who did not put in the original exemption request and are now past the deadline, and they aren't nearly as well-prepared financially.

Lollipop2

Guess what... I was persistent and replied, got some more questions and answered truthfully. The accommodation request is now approved!

On one hand I'm happy and I feel I can move on with my life now, but on the other, I kind of feel like I'm validating this whole charade. And I have some other co-workers who did not put in the original exemption request and are now past the deadline, and they aren't nearly as well-prepared financially.
YAY!!! Congratulations ??? EVERYONE read this!!!

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Congratulations!!! That’s the best news I’ve heard in a while! I still haven’t heard anything…

P

Peatness

:cheers

Makrosky

Veeery nice to hear man. And yes, I understand your comment about the charade and the co-workers. Maybe you can encourage them to ask for an exception as well?

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Last night I learned that my 2 RT coworkers (I’m one of 3 in the office) gave their notice to take a travel assignment at a local hospital. I had the opportunity as well and declined. The pay is over 3X our typical pay. They are not vaxed and plan on using fake vaccination cards. I don’t think it will work honestly. I’m pretty sad they are stepping in to fill a void created from others who are being honest and losing their jobs because of their stand against the mandate. I really wish people who are genuinely opposed to the vax would consider not working for these hospital systems and other businesses forcing vaccination. Although I’m trying not to judge them it seems counter productive to do work that someone else has been forced out of due to the vaccine mandate. I’m pretty shocked at how much this has bothered me. Sorry I had to vent.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Last night I learned that my 2 RT coworkers (I’m one of 3 in the office) gave their notice to take a travel assignment at a local hospital. I had the opportunity as well and declined. The pay is over 3X our typical pay. They are not vaxed and plan on using fake vaccination cards. I don’t think it will work honestly. I’m pretty sad they are stepping in to fill a void created from others who are being honest and losing their jobs because of their stand against the mandate. I really wish people who are genuinely opposed to the vax would consider not working for these hospital systems and other businesses forcing vaccination. Although I’m trying not to judge them it seems counter productive to do work that someone else has been forced out of due to the vaccine mandate. I’m pretty shocked at how much this has bothered me. Sorry I had to vent.
I agree that faking a card isn’t going to stop the problem. My hospital says they are “waiting and seeing” but I think they are chomping at the bit. But they already have a lot of temporary travel type employees so they are losing money even before they mandate the vax.

Lollipop2

Opportunistic behavior. I think you are correct, their fake cards will ultimately fail. I agree with you, if people will stand tall and say no this whole agenda will fail. We all must do our part.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I agree that faking a card isn’t going to stop the problem. My hospital says they are “waiting and seeing” but I think they are chomping at the bit. But they already have a lot of temporary travel type employees so they are losing money even before they mandate the vax.
It’s insanity. Staffing has been a huge problem for a long time but this is going to be on a whole new level. The one guy has only worked in home care in his short 5 year career with zero hospital experience. I’m thinking the people they are going to be attracting are mainly doing it solely for the money. As always the patient will suffer. @Peatful was right about the agenda to destroy the medical industry. It needed to be overhauled no doubt but not like this!

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Opportunistic behavior. I think you are correct, their fake cards will ultimately fail. I agree with you, if people will stand tall and say no this whole agenda will fail. We all must do our part.
Maybe I can talk some sense into them Monday!

Makrosky

I think it is wise to not judge them since they might have a totally different financial position than yours. And I guess USA is not an easy place to be if you are unemployed.

Lollipop2

I think it is wise to not judge them since they might have a totally different financial position than yours. And I guess USA is not an easy place to be if you are unemployed.
It is not about judging them - protecting them. Fake vax cards will fail - they might ultimately be putting themselves in a bad position, where if they did like Blossom and used an exemption, they would be in a stronger place.

Makrosky

It is not about judging them - protecting them. Fake vax cards will fail - they might ultimately be putting themselves in a bad position, where if they did like Blossom and used an exemption, they would be in a stronger place.
We'll see Lollipop. This is going super fast but this last week I have seen some news that they might change the narrative 180° to end this madness sooner than expected. After all, they know that what they are doing is illegal and will not last forever.

The narrative might be in a few months that the herd immunity cannot be achieved no matter what. That the flu is super strong and it is what is killing people and that sarscov2 will lose virulence and has become a mere cold. So no more pushing for vaxxs.