Standing Against the Mandate

P

Peatness

Absolutely delirium. A newspaper in Spain and quite a big one.

Run it through the translator. I got the chills.

"Antivaccines, one of the top 10 threatens that humanity has to face"

"They kill more than terrorists"

Are you guys in the US reaching this level? This is escalating wildly day by day.

This is becoming very scary.
They are priming the public to turn a blind eye when they come to take us to the quarantine camps. They have to blame someone for the ADE this winter

Lollipop2

What??? Is this happening in the US? Please tell me it is an exageration.

@Blossom you are a nurse IIRC can you confirm please?

Btw I agree with you. If the situation comes to get the vaxx and get ER care or not have it. I will of course take it. It is wise to recognize that when the enemy is much powerful than you, there is no other choice but to surrender to keep life.
I have decided that this jab is the hill I will die on. I will not get it under any circumstances. My husband and I are in full agreement: the hill we will die on.

Lollipop2

+2. But I'm getting pretty close to dying on it.
Hey did you see the post about those job boards for the unvaxxed? Companies that don’t require. Don’t give up. Let them fire you and sue the heck out of them. Start looking now for another job.

Old Irenaeus

Sorry man. Stand strong and hope something will come up for you. As I heard someone said, I'd rather be in the streets than take the vaxx.
I am very stubborn. But I was wondering if there has been anyone who has been forced to get it who has cut his/her arm afterward so as to bleed it out. Might that work?

V

valdz

I am very stubborn. But I was wondering if there has been anyone who has been forced to get it who has cut his/her arm afterward so as to bleed it out. Might that work?
Good. Not that I know of and I don't think they can force anyone to get it either. Besides that's too invasive and what are you going to do for the booster shots? Cut off the other extremities? Lol.

Old Irenaeus

Good. Not that I know of and I don't think they can force anyone to get it either. Besides that's too invasive and what are you going to do for the booster shots? Cut off the other extremities? Lol.
harry-melling-buster-scruggs.jpg

I'd rather look like this than take it.

Seven

Judging by the length of the needle I've seen on TV and videos, it looks like the injection is too deep for that idea to be viable. Someone suggested some time ago to use a fake arm! That would work but I don't know how one could realistically pull that off.

Makrosky

Hey did you see the post about those job boards for the unvaxxed? Companies that don’t require. Don’t give up. Let them fire you and sue the heck out of them. Start looking now for another job.
I am determined as well. Maybe not die but to resist as much. I told my employer the other day that even if they are not entitled to know my medical records, I don't have any problem on telling them : I will not take it. You can fire me or whatever but I won't take it. Now...

I am also worried that the resistance might be futile. Because :

- This is just the beginning. They will either with covid or next created plandemics create self replicant vaccines or put it in food or whenever you go to any intervention like the dentist... they are completely obsessed with this. Demonically obsessed. One wrong move and you get the damn mRNA in you. They will keep pushing these gene therapies air, land and sea.

- The stress of being vigilant with this and being completely marginalized from society will cause could overweight the potential dangers.

We have to see where this is all going.

Lollipop2

I am determined as well. Maybe not die but to resist as much. I told my employer the other day that even if they are not entitled to know my medical records, I don't have any problem on telling them : I will not take it. You can fire me or whatever but I won't take it. Now...

I am also worried that the resistance might be futile. Because :

- This is just the beginning. They will either with covid or next created plandemics create self replicant vaccines or put it in food or whenever you go to any intervention like the dentist... they are completely obsessed with this. Demonically obsessed. One wrong move and you get the damn mRNA in you. They will keep pushing these gene therapies air, land and sea.

- The stress of being vigilant with this and being completely marginalized from society will cause could overweight the potential dangers.

We have to see where this is all going.
I know it is tough. I feel a bit better because I live in Texas a state supporting NO vaccine mandate.

Birdie

Changing the language:

New winter Doctors' Guide to better terminology. Instead of Covid Mandates or Covid Orders the term will be Covid Protocols.

The guide lists nine “key messages” the AMA wants doctors to focus on when communicating about COVID-19. This includes stressing the importance of eliminating nonmedical vaccine exemptions, the importance of flu vaccines and COVID shots, and expressing confidence in vaccine development

Peatful

And she made a difference!

Attachments

• 42CECF8E-623A-473C-9DA7-C66EA47B1FC2.png
    42CECF8E-623A-473C-9DA7-C66EA47B1FC2.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 5
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals