Standing Against the Mandate

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I figured I’d start a thread for all of us who are standing up against the mandate to share our experiences. I personally started my official accommodation request today. I will update as the situation develops. Please share your experiences too! I’m hoping we can inspire and support one another.

JamesGatz

Right now I'm trying to get a fully remote job - it's not too hard if you get yourself some software-related exp or things of this nature. I'm doing it because

1. I refuse to partake in this circus - I don't like the feeling of wearing a muzzle on my face, I refuse to get jabbed for anything

2. I realize the past year that I worked remote was the best year of my life - got to eat and drink optimally where it would be difficult for me to get all this stuff in to work - VERY low-stress - only stepped outside for walks or social stuff for sports or to meet-up with my friends - I feel like I get stressed staying in an office or school building all day and don't miss it whatsoever

At this point I'm just using my computer to make money and plan to continue to do so - worst-case scenario I'll remain at a job where I can just stay outside all day (soccer coach) - pay isn't bad if you're licensed (I am) and being outside feels about x100 better than staying at an indoor building for me.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Right now I'm trying to get a fully remote job - it's not too hard if you get yourself some software-related exp or things of this nature. I'm doing it because

1. I refuse to partake in this circus - I don't like the feeling of wearing a muzzle on my face, I refuse to get jabbed for anything

2. I realize the past year that I worked remote was the best year of my life - got to eat and drink optimally where it would be difficult for me to get all this stuff in to work - VERY low-stress - only stepped outside for walks or social stuff for sports or to meet-up with my friends - I feel like I get stressed staying in an office or school building all day and don't miss it whatsoever

At this point I'm just using my computer to make money and plan to continue to do so - worst-case scenario I'll remain at a job where I can just stay outside all day (soccer coach) - pay isn't bad if you're licensed (I am) and being outside feels about x100 better than staying at an indoor building for me.
Sounds like a good plan!
I’m currently a respiratory therapist but trying my hardest to get out of the field. I’m just hoping to buy myself some time until I can implement my exit plan.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Nurse Resigns over COVID Vaccine Mandate Joining other Nurses Nationwide Creating Nursing Shortage​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qLQEDTqfKfkS/

Yay!!! Thank you.
I got an email yesterday asking if I’d be willing to take a travel assignment in Illinois because they are preparing for a possible strike. I think we are going to see a lot of drama soon and hopefully it will make a positive impact.
@brianrn

Birdie

I'll be reading along here. Happy, no glad to see some courageous Nurses standing up. ❤️

P

Peatness

Yay!!! Thank you.
I got an email yesterday asking if I’d be willing to take a travel assignment in Illinois because they are preparing for a possible strike. I think we are going to see a lot of drama soon and hopefully it will make a positive impact.
@brianrn
I think if enough people resist and stand together it will pay off. I have hope.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I work in healthcare and they will have to fire me. They can replace me but it won’t be easy for them and they can’t do it overnight. Right now they are having or had raffles for people to get or who have gotten the shots. That is no incentive to me. I am not a gambler. Also, I am old enough to retire. I know there are nurses at the hospital who don’t intend to get the shot but I don’t know how many.

Vileplume

So far I haven’t been forced to get vaccinated as a teacher, but they’re pushing weekly PCR tests on us and if they don’t offer an oral swab option, I will quit because I’m not sticking a swab up my nose once a week.

Anyway, looking back, my job stresses me out. They don’t pay me enough for the emotional and mental effort I put in, plus shedding is a constant concern that might be damaging my health as we speak, so like @JamesGatz, I plan to find online employment. I might even leave mid-year, with all the new restrictions and compliances they’re placing on us. The continually added compliances will actually be my reason for quitting. But I need to get another job lined up first.

Jon2547

I quit the nursing program several years ago when I was one year away from graduating because the Dean was insisting that I get another round of vaccines. I had already been messed up from vaccines in 2006.

I said no back then and I continue to say no. Just say no.

Dr. B

plus these office buildings have all the wifi routers.
even neighborhoods too? whats the range of effect from a wifi router? I think ideally youd want to be living somewhere where you're far enough from other houses, to where you arent being affected by the routers, and maybe use dialup or other methods of internet im not sure what.

taralynne

I figured I’d start a thread for all of us who are standing up against the mandate to share our experiences. I personally started my official accommodation request today. I will update as the situation develops. Please share your experiences too! I’m hoping we can inspire and support one another.
I submitted a religious exemption request yesterday. Hoping it doesn't get denied for any reason but also not looking forward to weekly covid testing and wearing a mask "indefinitely" if it is approved. There are no great options but I was hoping to stay for 9 more years till I could retire with full benefits.

taralynne

I think if enough people resist and stand together it will pay off. I have hope.
I am hoping that is true. Where I work 75% of the staff were vaccinated prior to the recent notice that everyone will be vaccinated within the next 8 weeks unless they have a medical or religious exemption. I wonder how many of the remaining 25% will opt for vaccination.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I submitted a religious exemption request yesterday. Hoping it doesn't get denied for any reason but also not looking forward to weekly covid testing and wearing a mask "indefinitely" if it is approved. There are no great options but I was hoping to stay for 9 more years till I could retire with full benefits.
Good for you! My friend had her first submission rejected but they granted it the second time. She said she thought they were just trying to see if she was really serious. Best wishes and keep us posted please.

Jinju

HR sent an email today to all employees in my company saying that the company requires all its staff working on premises to be fully vaccinated.
First step is to determine vaccination status. They are going to send us an attestation which we will have to complete. And deadline to get vaccinated is October 31.
No idea yet as to how they will deal with employees who refuse to fill up the attestation or get vaccinated. For now we are all working remotely.
I do not consider frequent testing as an acceptable option - I do not want to rant about the notion of asymptomatic carriers spreading disease....

Rick K

I do not want to rant about the notion of asymptomatic carriers spreading disease..
No need to rant. Just tell them it's a medical impossibility. If they don't believe you then send them my way. I have a plethora of colorful anecdotes and language that will sort them out.

Lollipop2

At a company meeting the owner asked if everyone had been vaxed. I had to speak up so I said my doctor told me not to get it because I had Covid last year (which I did - not tested but I knew from the symptoms - my client gave me and then my husband got it as well) so I have natural immunity. Now the owner is an MD specializing in sleep disorders. BUT he totally accepted natural immunity from the wild virus. Whew ? dodged that bullet. We will see how long it lasts. Also they are starting to talk about flu vaxes. If they say they are mandatory that will be my last day.

taralynne

Good for you! My friend had her first submission rejected but they granted it the second time. She said she thought they were just trying to see if she was really serious. Best wishes and keep us posted please.
Will do. Good luck to you as well..