Standing Against the Mandate

Rafe

:woo:wooOn a personal note as of today my husband and I (both working as respiratory therapists atm) have so far managed to stand against the mandate, stay employed and not take the vax!
That’s some great news!

That hasn’t been easy. Persistence!

Small, upper Midwest city here: I go to the store in off hours & it’s about half & half masked/un. No more signs on the doors.

Chain restaurants don’t seem to be checking anything.

But there are still plenty of people who love their fear.

I’m flying in a couple of weeks & the airlines’ site says they have a questionnaire you take at check-in but the questions are not published anywhere so the gate keeping is secret. It doesn’t make any sense.

Birdie

That’s some great news!

That hasn’t been easy. Persistence!

Small, upper Midwest city here: I go to the store in off hours & it’s about half & half masked/un. No more signs on the doors.

Chain restaurants don’t seem to be checking anything.

But there are still plenty of people who love their fear.

I’m flying in a couple of weeks & the airlines’ site says they have a questionnaire you take at check-in but the questions are not published anywhere so the gate keeping is secret. It doesn’t make any sense.
That questionnaire situation is strange, yes. I read that some pilots are demanding an end to the airline mask mandate. A lawsuit I think.

P

Peatness

Willem Engel, together with his partner and lawyer Jeroen Poels, had recently documented the Dutch government’s close ties with the World Economic Forum in an extensive broadcast, also discussing aspects such as eugenics and treason. Head of government Rutte was probably not amused by this.

Then, a day before the arrest, posts suddenly appeared on Twitter accusing Willem Engel of spreading misinformation and calling him a “Putin supporter”.

P

Peatness

1649518035100.png

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals