1647345926732.jpeg

Peatful

1647640887783.png
1647640887783.png

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
:woo:wooOn a personal note as of today my husband and I (both working as respiratory therapists atm) have so far managed to stand against the mandate, stay employed and not take the vax!

Progress888

Where I am from they finally lifted the mandates as of last Monday

But even with that have being done when I go to the grocery store I am the odd one out by being basically the only person without a mask on

Prettty crazy ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Anybody else having similar experiences?

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you!

But even with that have being done when I go to the grocery store I am the odd one out by being basically the only person without a mask on

Prettty crazy ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Yes! It’s starting to get more and more like the masked people are the minority here though. Thank God.

:woo:wooOn a personal note as of today my husband and I (both working as respiratory therapists atm) have so far managed to stand against the mandate, stay employed and not take the vax!
Woo hoo! I am so happy to hear that! There has been a lot of bluffing going on.

Mossy

Prettty crazy ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Similar, though I am not the only one without a mask. It's just proof that the social conditioning by the neolibs is working: next crisis we'll really be in for it if we can't make some serious changes before then.

Peatful

Respect and appreciation.
And keep that ***t up.

Prettty crazy ?‍♂️?‍♂️

At my child’s school- masking is optional- and yet 60%+ of parents choose masking their children.

Parental stupidity really troubles me at a whole other level.

When I go out I would say 50/50 adults in my area.
A gross affluent area; ie driving their Tesla.
Sitting IN their car ALONE WITH IT ON.
Virtue signaling.

Educated fools. Damn fools.
So dumb. So self righteous.

-Luke-

Respect for you and your husband!

Birdie

Prettty crazy ?‍♂️?‍♂️

That's amazing but so easy to believe. Very few masks where I live but every so often I'll see a couple outside masked up. It's so stunning. I'm sure I have a look of what... possibly horror. No, surprise though..

Birdie

Glad to get that report Blossom. Been wondering how it was all going.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I know it. It's become clear to me that people are really ignorant of very basic biology.
Yes, it’s completely baffling tbh. Thank God it’s not that common or you could easily lose hope in humanity.

Similar, though I am not the only one without a mask. It's just proof that the social conditioning by the neolibs is working: next crisis we'll really be in for it if we can't make some serious changes before then.
Thanks @Lollipop2, @Rinse & rePeat, @Peatful, @-Luke- @Pina and @Birdie.
One thing I’ll never understand is why someone would drive alone in their car with a mask on….
Or remember that pic, someone posted on the forum, of that girl zip-lining in the forest above the trees, by herself, with a mask on?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals