Standing Against the Mandate

Jinju

They are labelling this as 'far-right' and equating it to all sorts of things it is NOT.
That is expected but I am very concerned about how this convoy is going to end.....

P

Peatness

They are labelling this as 'far-right' and equating it to all sorts of things it is NOT.
That is expected but I am very concerned about how this convoy is going to end.....
That's because they can't keep with their own lies. One minute it the 'ethinic' groups who are 'hesitant' the next it's the far right.

P

Peatness

When the African 'antivaxxers' start marching that will really make MSM explode

Jinju

The MSM here is not even covering it..... the degree of censorship here is astounding!

P

Peatness

This was a while back, now they are mostly not reported

This is hilarious - see the only people wearing masks are those who are giving out the 'vaccine'.

Mossy

That is all part of their plan. What actions could they not justify in the name of combating what all their false labels accuse? What better excuse to justify a world police and world laws, than the need to round up 31+ million global "right-wing terrorists"?

David PS

I found this 2 minute clip to be helpful.
On Jan 23, 2022 in Washington DC at the "Defeat the Mandates Rally", Robert F. Kennedy Jr said that there are three rules we must remember.

1. Every power the government takes from us, it will never relinquish voluntarily.
2. Every power they take from us they will ultimately abuse to the maximum extent possible.
3. Nobody in the history of the planet has ever complied their way out of totalitarian control.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IgJ7qsJbFCLi/

Last edited:

David PS

1643827094213.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals