Standing Against the Mandate

Regina

Looks fun too!

I think the elites also gauge how the cops act. If they think they will beat the crap out of civilians, they push on that populace.
If they are concerned the cops will help us, they re-strategize for those populaces.
I suppose that is why the military vaccine mandate. If they can make them sick and neutered, they'll be concentrating on themselves instead of helping us fight off TPTB. The TPTB can continue their efforts to weed patriots out of the military.

Ben.

Can i move there before the austrian goverment and its policeforce puts me behind jail?

Atleast there are some places with "common sense". Realy glad about it.

Regina

Woot!

My nephew met Ron last week. Ron was eating at an outdoor cafe.
My bold nephew just walked up and introduced himself. He said Ron was super nice; stopped eating, got up and shook his hand and chatted for a few minutes.
My nephew said, "Ron's a big dude!" He was taken aback at how beefy he is.
My nephew played college football (6'1" and ripped).

Old Irenaeus

Woot!

My nephew met Ron last week. Ron was eating at an outdoor cafe.
My bold nephew just walked up and introduced himself. He said Ron was super nice; stopped eating, got up and shook his hand and chatted for a few minutes.
My nephew said, "Ron's a big dude!" He was taken aback at how beefy he is.
My nephew played college football (6'1" and ripped).
Good. Can't wait for Ron to smack down Biden, should the latter live that long.

Badger

Birdie

Can i move there before the austrian goverment and its policeforce puts me behind jail?

Atleast there are some places with "common sense". Realy glad about it.
I wish. We need more like you on this side of the Atlantic. ;)

Birdie

The French Government plan to Impose Vaccine Mandates In Caribbean nations Martinique and Guadeloupe backfires following massive protests and riots, forcing the mandate to be postponed The power of the people is greater than the people in power.

View: https://twitter.com/VictoryDay_Hope/status/1465261015084503049

The Gov still plans to do it. They are stopping for now in order to have "discussions". I think he said they will not impose restrictions before the end of December. This is a hopeful step but will not dissuade the leaders. The protests forced "the mandate to be postponed..," they say. Just a little detour as far as they are concerned. The Gov wants to look like they are listening. The resolve of the people has to stay strong.

Christmas preparations could divert everyone's attention. Then New Years'. The gov will hit again, looking for a weak spot, and I hope the people can stay on guard...

P

Peatness

The Gov still plans to do it. They are stopping for now in order to have "discussions". I think he said they will not impose restrictions before the end of December. This is a hopeful step but will not dissuade the leaders. The protests forced "the mandate to be postponed..," they say. Just a little detour as far as they are concerned. The Gov wants to look like they are listening. The resolve of the people has to stay strong.

Christmas preparations could divert everyone's attention. Then New Years'. The gov will hit again, looking for a weak spot, and I hope the people can stay on guard...
Once enough people realise they are being deliberately poisoned they won’t go quietly. There are many form of resistance. I’m sure new ones will be invented too.

P

Peatness

FCdb0LcWUAkekJI

Birdie

David PS

This lawsuit deals with the rights of health care workers. I am not certain how this lawsuit falls outside the 6th Circuit case that is pending. Perhaps the providers of Medicare and Medicaid and suppliers are independent contractors and/or not employed by an employer having more than 100 employees.

The suing states are: Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals