Standing Against the Mandate

P

Peatness

I love the title of this document. Your legal standing on mandates according to Dr Fleming
@ccousz

Attachments

• Please_leave_me_alone Fleming.pdf
    68.4 KB · Views: 20

Saba

Tomorrow (10/25) is the last day to provide public comments to the FDA on whether the shots should be approved for kids 5-11. The FDA meets on it on 10/26.

P

Peatness

Tomorrow (10/25) is the last day to provide public comments to the FDA on whether the shots should be approved for kids 5-11. The FDA meets on it on 10/26.

Thanks

OccamzRazer

I do enjoy writing and for anything close to the type of money you're talking about, I could LOVE writing.

Interesting thanks.
Yeah it gets even more enjoyable when you get to 15-20 cents/word lol.

(One clarifier: the language in my quote was a little unclear. I do make ~8k/month now, but have only been making that in the second half of this year. What I meant to say is that I've been writing full-time for a few years.)

Many blessings if you take up freelance writing!

Vileplume

Don't give in!

The money is replaceable, your health is not.

Do you enjoy writing? I make about 8k/month as a writer. Been doing it a few years. Can help you get started if you'd like.
Can verify! Occam helped me get started. He a real one :sunglasses:

I've just begun my writing journey, trying to get into the freelance health-writing world, and I feel like my articles have too science-y of a tone. Too clinical-sounding. Over time, I'd like to develop a more approachable tone.

taralynne

Can verify! Occam helped me get started. He a real one :sunglasses:

I've just begun my writing journey, trying to get into the freelance health-writing world, and I feel like my articles have too science-y of a tone. Too clinical-sounding. Over time, I'd like to develop a more approachable tone.
Best of luck to you on your new adventure with writing! I have been keeping this option in my back pocket as a possibility, since Occamz generously mentioned it, in case things go south for me.

Vileplume

Best of luck to you on your new adventure with writing! I have been keeping this option in my back pocket as a possibility, since Occamz generously mentioned it, in case things go south for me.
Thank you! Yes, it's so nice to have the support from people like Occam and others in this community.

Rafe

@OccamzRazer @Vileplume
I’m interested. I’m on substack but not full time yet & haven’t structured the content for subscribers yet so it’s irregular so far. Probably will be without a job in about 6 weeks.

I’m open to mentoring. Yeah, I know my forum style isn’t that chatty.

Vileplume

That was electrifying. I also stand with Kyrie (eleison?) Irving. As was pointed out, HIV-postive Magic Johnson was free to play in the league. Healthy, unvaccinated man can't.
Hopefully we as a culture can look back on this one day and consider Kyrie Irving a civil rights activist.

Vileplume

@OccamzRazer @Vileplume
I’m interested. I’m on substack but not full time yet & haven’t structured the content for subscribers yet so it’s irregular so far. Probably will be without a job in about 6 weeks.

I’m open to mentoring. Yeah, I know my forum style isn’t that chatty.
I’m with you on the without-a-job thing, man. It’s a little scary (for me, anyway) starting your own writing business, but at the same time it gives us an opportunity to re-structure our lives in a more meaningful way, opening ourselves up to new opportunities we might not have ever had otherwise. I just created my own website to begin a portfolio and began writing and self-publishing articles. You’ve probably seen Occam’s thread Income idea for anyone who's lost or may lose their job

but there’s some good stuff over there.

Jinju

I'm with you @Vileplume ....

The HR sent an email that the 'unjabbed' cannot work on premise from November 1 and they will send separate communication to us on additional measures required (could be rapid testing, masking or additional social distancing).
My spidey sense tells me that they already have a plan in place and know exactly what they are going to do next and they are lulling us into a false sense of security. We will be told in due course. Perhaps they will suspend us one at a time, instead of say 10% of the workforce in one go.

Vileplume

I'm with you @Vileplume ....

The HR sent an email that the 'unjabbed' cannot work on premise from November 1 and they will send separate communication to us on additional measures required (could be rapid testing, masking or additional social distancing).
My spidey sense tells me that they already have a plan in place and know exactly what they are going to do next and they are lulling us into a false sense of security. We will be told in due course. Perhaps they will suspend us one at a time, instead of say 10% of the workforce in one go.
In times like these, it’s really nice to have this community.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals