Standing Against the Mandate

David PS

The mandates for police are happening in other cites as well. This article about NYC mentions other major cities.

The police have an uphill struggle because the state national guard can be activated for an emergency situation. I think that the guard can fill in for the police and provide a deterrent to criminals. Afterall, both groups are trained to use weapons.

The nursing situation seems to be different in that that they are licensed by the state and the state national guard are not licensed. A state emergency declaration could allow soldiers to staff hospitals but it is not very reassuring to the patients or the doctors who rely upon medical expertise to get their job done. I find the situation in TX interesting in that although there are no vaccine mandates in TX, the nurses are free to travel to other states.

edit

Last edited:
OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

David PS

Thanks, This video only presents one-side of the issue. For me, it is the wrong side.

The unionized Chicago police are being ordered to disclose their vaccine status to the city of Chicago and if they are not vaccinated they must submit to twice weekly testing (on their own dime) and report the results. Many indivual policemen involved have not complied with the deadline and they will be placed on no-pay status. The police union is not going along with the mandates and so the city is accusing the union of supporting an illegal work stopage. I hope the public can recognize who are the bad people in this situation.

Last edited:

Regina

Thanks, This video only presents one-side of the issue. For me, it is the wrong side.

The unionized Chicago police are being ordered to disclose their vaccine status to the city of Chicago and if they are not vaccinated they must submit to twice weekly testing (on their own dime) and report the results. Many indivual policemen involved have not complied with the deadline and they will be placed on no-pay status. The police union is not going along with the mandates and so the city is accusing the union of supporting an illegal work stopage. I hope the public can recognize who are the bad people in this situation.

Right. She forgot to mention the part about that the option for twice weekly testing expires at the end of December.

She sure loves that word "compliance".

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/AKFqjkFCYWK5/

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
3666fd0abe3c7923.png

Lejeboca

There CANNOT be a law for forced medical intervention unless the Constitution is modified, so you may sue just based on that (violation of rights 42 USC 1983 as cause of action) Other possible counts are discrimination and ADA (americans with disabilities act).
There are already a bunch of lawsuits filed. However, many were dismissed already, with a few wins (!) nevertheless.
The following page has a good summary of various lawsuits

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals