Standing Against the Mandate

TheCalciumCad

The job market or the jab market?!
If this really happens in Texas they will have more competition for jobs and thrive...other states with mandates will be at risk of losing good workers and businesses closing. People will demand they follow Texas lead.

Badger

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I got this today. It’s something. :)
A3296945-BA71-4BFE-912F-3DFFD9F34A93.jpeg

David PS

I got this today. It’s something. :)View attachment 28899

This is good news. It shows that they value your contribution and they are hedging their bets. This looks like recognition that there is a good possiblity that the covid mandate is part of the house of cards that is going to fall apart and they do not want to be short staffed when it happens.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is good news. It shows that they value your contribution and they are hedging their bets. This looks like recognition that there is a good possiblity that the covid mandate is part of the house of cards that is going to fall apart and they do not want to be short staffed when it happens.
I’m their only RT at this location right now so that may have impacted their decision. My husband applied online and they are now asking applicants if they are willing to be vaccinated. I do hope you’re right about this house of cards falling apart soon.

Old Irenaeus

I’m their only RT at this location right now so that may have impacted their decision. My husband applied online and they are now asking applicants if they are willing to be vaccinated. I do hope you’re right about this house of cards falling apart soon.
Great news! And may the house of cards please fall soon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals