Standing Against the Mandate

Doc Sandoz

Very powerful -- short and to the point. Thanks for finding and sharing this, Doc.
Thanks, so many have no time or think they don't, so the message must be delivered quickly and with punch. If it sinks in, we have a toehold.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Do you know what she said in the follow-up communication? Did she rehash what she had already written or come up with something new?
Here is her response: “I just restated what I had already written and that I was strong in my conviction- I’d use words like convicted with the Holy Spirit and God given immunity.” Apparently it worked for her and 2 others she knows at a major hospital system in Indiana. She did say at the Catholic Hospital where she’s prn they are not allowing any exemptions because they are saying the vaccine is “for the greater good!” Oh the irony.

taralynne

The denial email said if I wish to provide further info, then I could reply to that email (vs filling out the lengthy form which is what I did originally). I'm still thinking about what I can add. I originally went with the argument that our bodies are living temples for God, and to knowingly and willingly doing harm to ourselves would be a direct insult to God. (Luke 17:21, 1 Corinthians 3:16-17) Since there is no way for me to know the long-term harm done by any of the available jabs, this would violate that sincerely held religious principle.
I decided against the aborted fetal cells lines used for research argument, but maybe that was a mistake.
I am surprised that what you wrote didn't work. It's really crazy....Have you checked out the American Frontline doctors website regarding religious exemptions? Also, I believe the Covid Blog has legal resources that might be worth taking a look at. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

David PS

Birdie

Here is her response: “I just restated what I had already written and that I was strong in my conviction- I’d use words like convicted with the Holy Spirit and God given immunity.” Apparently it worked for her and 2 others she knows at a major hospital system in Indiana. She did say at the Catholic Hospital where she’s prn they are not allowing any exemptions because they are saying the vaccine is “for the greater good!” Oh the irony.
Glad she persevered and got it. Very interesting that they just restated. Sounds hopeful.

Catholic Hospitals and Schools responses doing a lot of harm. The dissenting group with Archbishop Vigano are strong but small. He is in hiding of course.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I pulled this from GLP:

ER Doctor and longtime friend gave up her license today.
She made this statement:

"If I am being encouraged not to treat unvaccianted then I will no longer treat IV drug users, gay men, or child rapists. I will not treat drunk drivers or speeders. If I am being told to choose one group over another then I will no longer practice.

Therefore, I am surrendering my license and stopping practice as of this date." (Note, I am rephrasing her statement to protect her privacy. But this is damn close!)

And she quit her job. Her husband, a close friend and engineer, supported her decision. The state medical board and her hospital begged her to reconsider and she said, "no".

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I pulled this from GLP:

ER Doctor and longtime friend gave up her license today.
She made this statement:

"If I am being encouraged not to treat unvaccianted then I will no longer treat IV drug users, gay men, or child rapists. I will not treat drunk drivers or speeders. If I am being told to choose one group over another then I will no longer practice.

Therefore, I am surrendering my license and stopping practice as of this date." (Note, I am rephrasing her statement to protect her privacy. But this is damn close!)

And she quit her job. Her husband, a close friend and engineer, supported her decision. The state medical board and her hospital begged her to reconsider and she said, "no".
That’s so awesome! It’s sad it has to come to that but so great that she took a stand. I’ve had to always care for everyone on my assignment even a known pedophile once so I completely understand her perspective. My husband and I agree that if one of us ends up in the ER due to some trauma we will claim to be vaccinated just to get adequate treatment. I felt somewhat bad at first making this agreement but he reminded me that this situation is war.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Catholic Hospitals and Schools responses doing a lot of harm. The dissenting group with Archbishop Vigano are strong but small. He is in hiding of course.
At least some people are still sticking with their beliefs and not caving when that would be the easiest path. Glad to hear it.

V

valdz

Never quit! Make them fire you - then you can sue.
Yes I have thought of this too. Thanks! Just curious what they would say or do if I don't react to their emails. First, they approved it and then take it back. Lol.

Hi valdz, you're welcome. As @Lollipop2 suggested you could force their hand. Another thing you could do is meet with the HR person and state that your private religious beliefs are very strong on this subject and you don't need their job to survive. You are already getting tested weekly for another job and if they want to keep you, that should be sufficient and that as a professional you would let them know immediately of any change to your health. By showing them that you are reasonable, level-headed, and a team player, maybe they will cave in and a mutually satisfactory agreement can be reached. Don't be too aggressive but don't give in either. If you go this route, write your presentation in advance and bounce it off someone you trust. Good luck.
From what I hear these HR employees work at home nowadays but I would definitely email them back and reason with them. I like what you suggested and thank you for the sound advice.

V

valdz

The denial email said if I wish to provide further info, then I could reply to that email (vs filling out the lengthy form which is what I did originally). I'm still thinking about what I can add. I originally went with the argument that our bodies are living temples for God, and to knowingly and willingly doing harm to ourselves would be a direct insult to God. (Luke 17:21, 1 Corinthians 3:16-17) Since there is no way for me to know the long-term harm done by any of the available jabs, this would violate that sincerely held religious principle.
I decided against the aborted fetal cells lines used for research argument, but maybe that was a mistake.
Sorry to hear man. Hope this helps.

One of the sample statements:
"The practice of vaccination conflicts with my deeply held religious creed. I was created in God's image (Gen 1:26-27) and will not go against his word and alter it with biologic injections. Even if aborted fetal cell lines do not end up in the final product I object to the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the testing and production."

There's also helpful info from titusinstitute.com. They go in depth with immune system and etc. and you can read the Q&A. :praying:

Lejeboca

I honestly do not understand why one would let some prick (committee) at a business or government or anyone else outside of your relationship with God and church judge your religious beliefs and decide whether they are "acceptable" as exemption ?

Makrosky

"If I am being encouraged not to treat unvaccianted"
What??? Is this happening in the US? Please tell me it is an exageration.

@Blossom you are a nurse IIRC can you confirm please?

Btw I agree with you. If the situation comes to get the vaxx and get ER care or not have it. I will of course take it. It is wise to recognize that when the enemy is much powerful than you, there is no other choice but to surrender to keep life.

Makrosky

I honestly do not understand why one would let some prick (committee) at a business or government or anyone else outside of your relationship with God and church judge your religious beliefs and decide whether they are "acceptable" as exemption ?
But does anything of this damn PLANdemic make any kind of sense at all? It is futile to try to understand it.

Ben.

Btw I agree with you. If the situation comes to get the vaxx and get ER care or not have it. I will of course take it. It is wise to recognize that when the enemy is much powerful than you, there is no other choice but to surrender to keep life.

This only works if we assume that the ER care actually helps you with X situation. If not then you've surrendered for nothing. Now correct me if im wrong but blossom wrote that she and her husband will "claim" to be vaccinated, not go straight for it ...

Makrosky

This only works if we assume that the ER care actually helps you with X situation. If not then you've surrendered for nothing. Now correct me if im wrong but blossom wrote that she and her husband will "claim" to be vaccinated, not go straight for it ...
Right, she said that. Understood it uncorrectly. But she mendioned trauma so in my head you are there with a broken knee and phemur in 8 pieces and you are going to refuse the vaccine and die or be crippled for the rest of your life? I personally would take the damn jab if that is the only choice.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Right, she said that. Understood it uncorrectly. But she mendioned trauma so in my head you are there with a broken knee and phemur in 8 pieces and you are going to refuse the vaccine and die or be crippled for the rest of your life? I personally would take the damn jab if that is the only choice.
I will clarify by giving a hypothetical example since I was a bit unclear. If either of us gets taken to the ER due to some type of traumatic accident (like car wreck/shooting) and are asked vaccination status we will claim to be fully vaccinated to hopefully avoid being treated differently than a vaccinated person or being forced to take it.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
can you confirm please?
I’m a respiratory therapist but since I stopped working in hospitals 1 year ago I can’t confirm. I personally wouldn’t be surprised if it happens and certainly hope it doesn’t.
I did have a patient recently who practices as an ENT and until recently as an ER physician. He told me he was doing some shifts in the ER on days he wasn’t in clinic but stopped because of the number of unvaccinated people. He was pretty passionate in his views on the vaccine and didn’t think resources should be wasted on unvaccinated people.
A former coworker/friend from the hospital contacted me to get together & have lunch sometime and asked if I’d been vaccinated. When I told her no she said to let her know after I have gotten it so we could make plans.

Makrosky

He was pretty passionate in his views on the vaccine and didn’t think resources should be wasted on unvaccinated people.
Pretty scary
A former coworker/friend from the hospital contacted me to get together & have lunch sometime and asked if I’d been vaccinated. When I told her no she said to let her know after I have gotten it so we could make plans.
Duh...

Thanks Blossom :)

Makrosky

Absolutely delirium. A newspaper in Spain and quite a big one.

Run it through the translator. I got the chills.

"Antivaccines, one of the top 10 threatens that humanity has to face"

"They kill more than terrorists"

Are you guys in the US reaching this level? This is escalating wildly day by day.

This is becoming very scary.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Absolutely delirium. A newspaper in Spain and quite a big one.

Run it through the translator. I got the chills.

"Antivaccines, one of the top 10 threatens that humanity has to face"

"They kill more than terrorists"

Are you guys in the US reaching this level? This is escalating wildly day by day.

This is becoming very scary.
I haven’t personally seen that yet but things do seem to be escalating each day. I just stopped at the grocery and the sign on the door said masks are now required where before they were recommended. I have multiple interactions at work daily where people assume because of my job that I’m vaccinated and complain quite vocally about the surge in cases being due to the unvaccinated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals