Standing Against the Mandate

Ell

Is that your idol, a female actress ? Hahahahhahaha, she cant' hold a candle in the vicinity of any REAL Actress , like Bette Davis, Joan Crawford, and scores of others. That girl in the video needs nutrition, just look at how narrow her facial features. Reckon crowded dental arches, as well, the whole nine yards the rest, per Price. One can tell a lot of the mental character of ppl, by the features of their physiological development, b/c the brain is part of the scheme. I tend towards females having the roundest faces, just as instinct. But my neighbor lady up the road who butchers deer in her yard is a bit slim-faced, and I wouln't mess with her, lol. If you havebn;'t read Weston Price's seminal work on the topic twice, then at least read it once, you can learn a lot about your self and your neighbors in it, if ya've got the savvy

P

Peatness

Is that your idol, a female actress ?
I posted a video of an actress so she is now my idol? I don't even know who she is! Stop policing women's bodies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Makrosky

This is poweful and gives me courage @Makrosky

Neil Oliver: Winter of Discontent - Next Few Months Will Determine What Society Britain Really Is​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zyZoU3TcxnZp/

Yes Pina, I don't know who this guy is (sounds scotish to me) but he nails it. Is he famous in UK? Was this aired on TV?

I have to confess I am developing a very strong anger against people who are covidiots in the last week. In the whole plandemic this didn't happen. But now I see them as... the german population in the nazi years that was looking away and denying the truth when the crematory camps were just a few kms away from them . Unfair with them, we are all victims. I hope it passes because 80% of my family/friends are covidians.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
P

Peatness

Yes Pina, I don't know who this guy is (sounds scotish to me) but he nails it. Is he famous in UK? Was this aired on TV?

I have to confess I am developing a very strong anger against people who are covidiots in the last week. In the whole plandemic this didn't happen. But now I see them as... the german population in the nazi years that was looking away and denying the truth when the crematory camps were just a few kms away from them . Unfair with them, we are all victims. I hope it passes because 80% of my family/friends are covidians.
Yes he is relatively well known in the UK. I doubt that this was on television. Our media has been hijacked by aliens for decades and we didn't know it. I'm Joking. I was really moved by it not least because he is risking a lot by making this video. I agree with him 100 % and I believe many of us are being harmed by lockdowns and the social divide. We've had rich vs poor, male vs female, black vs white, slim vs fat, tall vs short, I could go on all day, now we have vaxxed vs unvaxxed. Progress? I want to hold onto my humanity whatever happens and if that means having a little cry now and again that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Makrosky

@Pina guess who is the new star for this winter?

THE FLU.

It wouldn't surprise me if they try to justify the upcoming deaths by saying that this year the flu strain is super strong and is killing a lot of people. As if I could see it...

And people won't think why in 2020 there was no flu and in 2021 it is killing by the thousand. They are so damn stupid. Jeez... I need to calm. Blossom... I envy you hahaha

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Out on a boat? Sounds lovely.
Yes it was! I got my erythema dose of vitamin D and now it’s time to fill out my exemption paperwork.

Old Irenaeus

Yes it was! I got my erythema dose of vitamin D and now it’s time to fill out my exemption paperwork.
Are you going for religious, strongly held beliefs, health, or other? IMO being moderator of a Ray Peat Forum ought to earn an automatic exemption!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals