Standing Against the Mandate

V

valdz

Just submitted a religious exemption for my PD job at the hospital and now HR sent me a 3 page questionnaire asking about my religious belief. This must be submitted in 2 days (17th). Ridiculous! The questions they ask.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Just submitted a religious exemption for my PD job at the hospital and now HR sent me a 3 page questionnaire asking about my religious belief. This must be submitted in 2 days (17th). Ridiculous! The questions they ask.
Wishing you all the best! I finally got my paperwork today. Sending prayers you get the exemption.

Diokine

The way I see it is that they could only be asking these questions to later discriminate based off of the answers, which would be blatantly illegal.

edit: maybe not illegal. Definitely reprehensible

Last edited:

BRMarshall

They have no right to ask you about one's religious orientation, that is between you and god, and you can say that in that manner.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Thus you give them notice not to interfere with your right and to pollute your temple with their evil. Evil as defined as that which seeks to interfere with someone's right to operate under conditions of free will, inspired free will, and where 'informed consent' is thus vital and is the law.

It is very simple: you have the right to say no, and the right to remain silent, they have no right in any way to pass judgment as to
your beliefs.

It is they that need to be put on Notice, that the vaccines are voluntary and to suggest in any way that they are not is a violation of Nuremberg
Code.

It was the Theosophists under Madame Blavatsky whose motto was "There is no religion higher then truth"....thus the truth demands principles and that thus you could reference the Hippocratic Oath...and see them squirm!

Sue them if they fire you of seek to interfere with your rights!

Love is the law, love under will.

V

valdz

Thank you! @Blossom & @Old Irenaeus :praying:

The way I see it is that they could only be asking these questions to later discriminate based off of the answers, which would be blatantly illegal.

edit: maybe not illegal. Definitely reprehensible
Exactly! It would work against me.

They have no right to ask you about one's religious orientation, that is between you and god, and you can say that in that manner.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Thus you give them notice not to interfere with your right and to pollute your temple with their evil. Evil as defined as that which seeks to interfere with someone's right to operate under conditions of free will, inspired free will, and where 'informed consent' is thus vital and is the law.

It is very simple: you have the right to say no, and the right to remain silent, they have no right in any way to pass judgment as to
your beliefs.

It is they that need to be put on Notice, that the vaccines are voluntary and to suggest in any way that they are not is a violation of Nuremberg
Code.

It was the Theosophists under Madame Blavatsky whose motto was "There is no religion higher then truth"....thus the truth demands principles and that thus you could reference the Hippocratic Oath...and see them squirm!

Love is the law, love under will.
I completely agree! I thought I was done by submitting the 2 forms: (1) choosing exemption and (2) the type of exemption (religious) but no.
You brought up some good points and I might have to submit my own letter stating my beliefs but Idk yet. I will probably give short concise answers on 1 or 2 of the questions and leave the rest blank (attached)... Good thing it's a per deim job and not full time.
Yes, I thought of that too and my coworker is looking into it. Hopefully they'll just approved it b/c the dept. is desperately in need of workers.

Appreciate your support! And everyone in this thread has been helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 31
OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you! @Blossom & @Old Irenaeus :praying:

Exactly! It would work against me.

I completely agree! I thought I was done by submitting the 2 forms: (1) choosing exemption and (2) the type of exemption (religious) but no.
You brought up some good points and I might have to submit my own letter stating my beliefs but Idk yet. I will probably give short concise answers on 1 or 2 of the questions and leave the rest blank (attached)... Good thing it's a per deim job and not full time.

Yes, I thought of that too and my coworker is looking into it. Hopefully they'll just approved it b/c the dept. is desperately in need of workers.

Appreciate your support! And everyone in this thread has been helpful.
That seems pretty intrusive. My form was only one page with barely enough room to write an adequate explanation. I figure it’s probably just the initial form though and they will ask for more. I wonder if this might help you complete your paperwork?

V

valdz

Thanks Pina! Appreciate you being active in contributing good info!

I guess they can ask for more info b/c I'm requesting for an exemption.

Blossom - Thank you! I saved it. And yes the letter has plenty of content for me to use but only planning on using 1 or 2 scripture verses. I really appreciate it!

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks Pina! Appreciate you being active in contributing good info!

I guess they can ask for more info b/c I'm requesting for an exemption.

Blossom - Thank you! I saved it. And yes the letter has plenty of content for me to use but only planning on using 1 or 2 scripture verses. I really appreciate it!
Sounds good! Keep us posted please.

P

Peatness