Standing Against the Mandate

These guys are saying the same thing about the healtcare in the uk

Your video is saying that people are being euthanized! I would be scared to death to go to a hospital nowadays!

They seem to have evidence to support this.
Well that man on the bottom left screen is so credible with so many details! I had trouble with the video cutting in and out and finally freezing at the 20 minute mark, but I will pick up watching more of it later, when my internet connection is better. Thanks for posting it, shocking is the word for it all right!

P

Peatness

Well that man on the bottom left screen is so credible with so many details! I had trouble with the video cutting in and out and finally freezing at the 20 minute mark, but I will pick up watching more of it later, when my internet connection is better. Thanks for posting it, shocking is the word for it all right!
I haven't finished watching it myself because it's too close to home. It’s our beloved NHS after all.

Lollipop2

This is one of the reasons I have been more at peace recently, and see a lot of these developments as a good thing (long term). I agree, the illusion has been shattered for many. Great! I understand, it might be painful or unsettling right now, but it's better to start seeing these agencies for what they really are. Think of all the horrid, nasty drugs the FDA has approved over the years. The monster has been there for decades, it's just being forced out into the light, where it's a lot harder to ignore.

Remember, all these "Executive Agencies" are antithetical to the spirit of the Constitution, even if they technically can exist (and actually exist because of the formation of the Corporation in 1871, and are operating under the legislative democracy created by that Act, and then delegated to the executive, under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17). Here's an exchange between a senator and Justice Scalia. He didn't like the agencies at all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGn36uhx7c

Great video. I sooooo agree with you - that illusion has been shattered for many - great news. Watching it all implode over the next few years maybe up to ten years will be fun to observe. Then, what’s next? I am making some notes of my ideas and first on that list is a full return to the Constitution. I even have felt drawn to studying constitutional law - not formally....

Rick K

Well, the New World Order can't just usher in itself!

No doubt, it's been incredibly bizarre since March of 2020. I've looked at Ben Fulford's view during this entire Pandemic Stage Show, and it's been a real help. Yeah, he's a bit on the conspiracy side, but Conspiracy Theorists are enjoying a massive boost in their reputations (along with Preppers, Anti-Vaxxers, The Amish, and Homeschoolers). This week's column was a good read-

I've actually thought that the Taliban taking back over Afghanistan could be a very good thing for those of us standing against Medical Tyranny. Apparently, Afghanistan is the world's biggest supplier of opium, producing more than 75-90% of global supply. The Taliban had an insanely effective ban on Opium back in 2000/2001-

This odd little video, part of a series on the Exchange Stabilization Fund, goes into it more (starting at about 15:20)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQf-u2nCVSw&t=920s

I think there is a very high level war going on, not visible to the average person, except in these bizarre Medical Martial Law mandates. What may have started as a push for more power might be completely degenerating into a desperate battle for these same forces to stay alive. This was Fulford's experience when he travelled to Canada, from Japan-

I agree with the assessment that a lot of the craziness and further calls for Covid crackdowns are a sign of weakness.

Strangely, I have some real peace even as things get crazier. The weirdest FDA approval in history didn't affect me negatively at all, I saw it as a good thing, as they are going full scorched earth here, they are sacrificing everything they have in a desperate ploy to try and win. I don't think it's working for them.

Smoke some Froot Loops and get your head wrapped around this:

Birdie

That is a great one! Sending that on.
So if I went to one of those parties, and am using prophylactic protocol, would I get a case ? Kidding. :):

Birdie

:):

tankasnowgod

Great video. I sooooo agree with you - that illusion has been shattered for many - great news. Watching it all implode over the next few years maybe up to ten years will be fun to observe. Then, what’s next? I am making some notes of my ideas and first on that list is a full return to the Constitution. I even have felt drawn to studying constitutional law - not formally....

Very cool. I'd suggest starting by reading (or re-reading) the Constitution itself, and if you you can find one with a copy of the "Titles of Nobility" Amendment as the original 13th, that would certainly be worth reading, too. It's a fairly short document, to point, and was written so that anyone could understand it's meaning. One thing that becomes apparent, just from the length of Article I, is that Congress has the bulk of the power in the Federal Government.

I like a lot of the stuff Yusef El does. He is very smart, and always keeps his videos entertaining (he did a radio show on blogtalk for years), but just note, he can be very brash, swear a bit, and has a self described "Hood Edge" to him. Still, I highly recommend him. As he said, a lot of people who figured things out in regard to the law had to be willing to go into court, try something, and sit in jail if need be. So, rough edges might be common in the "Patriot Community."

His video navigating the Law Library is great-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41w2fsazVgI

And the 2021 update!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7qOQCIwPo

Notice how new those books are?

Here is his recommendations for a lot of documents to read-

And also, you can find a lot of cases you may wish to read under the "Case Law" option on Google Scholar.

Birdie

If it is true that only an FDA approved vaccine can be mandated, then the recent approval becomes interesting.
Did the FDA make a deceptive move regarding the vaccine approval?

Which vaccine will they use on people? The approved one (Comirnaty labeled and branded) or the Emergency Use one? Pfizer has lots of the EUA vaccine on hand. But this is not the approved and licensed vaccine. If the EUA vaccine is used people will not have much grounds to sue if anything goes wrong. And that vaxx cannot be mandatory, only the branded one, Comirnaty labeled, can be mandated. And it is the one Pfizer will be liable for.

At least that's what I get from this article:

Lollipop2

Very cool. I'd suggest starting by reading (or re-reading) the Constitution itself, and if you you can find one with a copy of the "Titles of Nobility" Amendment as the original 13th, that would certainly be worth reading, too. It's a fairly short document, to point, and was written so that anyone could understand it's meaning. One thing that becomes apparent, just from the length of Article I, is that Congress has the bulk of the power in the Federal Government.

I like a lot of the stuff Yusef El does. He is very smart, and always keeps his videos entertaining (he did a radio show on blogtalk for years), but just note, he can be very brash, swear a bit, and has a self described "Hood Edge" to him. Still, I highly recommend him. As he said, a lot of people who figured things out in regard to the law had to be willing to go into court, try something, and sit in jail if need be. So, rough edges might be common in the "Patriot Community."

His video navigating the Law Library is great-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41w2fsazVgI

And the 2021 update!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7qOQCIwPo

Notice how new those books are?

Here is his recommendations for a lot of documents to read-

And also, you can find a lot of cases you may wish to read under the "Case Law" option on Google Scholar.

This is fantastic @tankasnowgod! Thank you. Excited to dive in. The law library tour was excellent. I have this strong feeling more of us need to be studying this.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

If it is true that only an FDA approved vaccine can be mandated, then the recent approval becomes interesting.
Did the FDA make a deceptive move regarding the vaccine approval?

Which vaccine will they use on people? The approved one (Comirnaty labeled and branded) or the Emergency Use one? Pfizer has lots of the EUA vaccine on hand. But this is not the approved and licensed vaccine. If the EUA vaccine is used people will not have much grounds to sue if anything goes wrong. And that vaxx cannot be mandatory, only the branded one, Comirnaty labeled, can be mandated. And it is the one Pfizer will be liable for.

At least that's what I get from this article:

It's absolutely a valid point, and one that anyone facing a vax mandate needs to bring up to their employer.

Basically, let them know there are TWO different Pfizer/BioNTech products. One is called "COMIRNATY," has approval, in theory no liability shield, and might be okay to mandate. The other is "Pfizer BioNTech Covid 19 Vaccines," which does NOT have approval, is still only authorized by the EUA, and is the one that pretty much everyone has in stock.

Which one are you mandating, where is it available, and how did you verify it was "COMIRNATY" and not "Pfizer BioNTech Covid 19 Vaccine?"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals