Standing Against the Mandate

J.R.K

I think that the nurses have one big bombshell that they need to use that brings everything on this mandate into context.
That being that they have firsthand knowledge and experiences with those that have COVID-19 and what percentage are vaccinated and what percentage are unvaccinated and the severity of disease comparisons.
As well they will also have knowledge of both short and medium term side effects and any upticks in conditions since gene therapy commenced.
If they can bring these fact to light this may deliver a heavy blow to the narrative that the vaccine is protective and safe and therefore mandatory.

Some of those being labelled as "unvaxxed" are actually those that received only one of the required jabs. So you see, there is dishonesty galore.
Yeah and how are they gonna coerce people to get jab after jab when the first jab causes illness, like my girlfriend's month long agony with this blistered cyst that the Moderna first jab caused? No A for effort? Just keep mamming youself so you can go to a movie, and if you dont keep injuring yourself than eventually no food for you! Absolute lunacy!

Attachments

• image000000(6).jpg
    image000000(6).jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 9
OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think that the nurses have one big bombshell that they need to use that brings everything on this mandate into context.
That being that they have firsthand knowledge and experiences with those that have COVID-19 and what percentage are vaccinated and what percentage are unvaccinated and the severity of disease comparisons.
As well they will also have knowledge of both short and medium term side effects and any upticks in conditions since gene therapy commenced.
If they can bring these fact to light this may deliver a heavy blow to the narrative that the vaccine is protective and safe and therefore mandatory.
The problem is that the hospital forbids staff to look at the charts of patients they are not directly caring for. Before covid you could look up whatever you wanted on anyone in the hospital but with covid they made us start putting in our password to see anything on anyone (called it breaking in even) and monitored if we viewed the charts of people not on our assignment for the shift. At least that’s how it went down where I worked for the first 7 months. It’s hard to get any real information unless you are in management or administration and have a reason to view all the patients. They monitor your every keystroke. This whole thing has been super strange from day 1.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yeah and how are they gonna coerce people to get jab after jab when the first jab causes illness, like my girlfriend's month long agony with this blistered cyst that the Moderna first jab caused? No A for effort? Just keep mamming youself so you can go to a movie, and if you dont keep injuring yourself than eventually no food for you! Absolute lunacy!
Ouch!

I just got off the phone with a dear friend who went for a manicure yesterday. She let the manicurist know she wasn't vaccinated and hoped that she was comfortable with that. Turns out the manicurist told her she is nurse also unvaccinated! Boy did this nurse give my friend an earful, thank you Jesus! I have been talking my friend out of getting the vaccine, many times for months now, everytime she gets pressured to do so. After spending time with the nurse yesterday my friend is FINALLY convinced evil is going on. She said that the hospital officials last year were putting people with heart trouble, kidney problems, cancer and such in less important parts of the hospital and even turning them away for Covid patients to fill exclusively fill the ICU because the hospitals were getting paid for every Covid patient in ICU. She told my friend that currently they are all instructed not to wear masks around patients because it will scare them, whaaat?! Sounds like they are hoping to get more Covid money to me! This nurse told my friend she is intending to quit her job to avoid the vaccine.

Lollipop2

Have you used them or heard from someone who did? I haven't been getting a response (via the Medici app) and time is slowly running out for me.
No I actually have not. Unfortunately. Try America’s Front Line Doctors. They are definitely engaging.

tankasnowgod

The problem is that the hospital forbids staff to look at the charts of patients they are not directly caring for. Before covid you could look up whatever you wanted on anyone in the hospital but with covid they made us start putting in our password to see anything on anyone (called it breaking in even) and monitored if we viewed the charts of people not on our assignment for the shift. At least that’s how it went down where I worked for the first 7 months. It’s hard to get any real information unless you are in management or administration and have a reason to view all the patients. They monitor your every keystroke. This whole thing has been super strange from day 1.
Well, the New World Order can't just usher in itself!

No doubt, it's been incredibly bizarre since March of 2020. I've looked at Ben Fulford's view during this entire Pandemic Stage Show, and it's been a real help. Yeah, he's a bit on the conspiracy side, but Conspiracy Theorists are enjoying a massive boost in their reputations (along with Preppers, Anti-Vaxxers, The Amish, and Homeschoolers). This week's column was a good read-

The collapse of U.S. rule in Afghanistan is the start of a major new offensive against the Khazarian Mafia, Pentagon sources say. The story being told to the public is that the U.S. military is withdrawing from Afghanistan and the Middle East in order to concentrate on China.

However, Pentagon sources say the troops are actually being redeployed to the U.S. and Europe in order to deal with fifth columnists who took over civilian governments in the G7. In other words, the long-awaited 2021 autumn offensive has begun.

I've actually thought that the Taliban taking back over Afghanistan could be a very good thing for those of us standing against Medical Tyranny. Apparently, Afghanistan is the world's biggest supplier of opium, producing more than 75-90% of global supply. The Taliban had an insanely effective ban on Opium back in 2000/2001-

This odd little video, part of a series on the Exchange Stabilization Fund, goes into it more (starting at about 15:20)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQf-u2nCVSw&t=920s

I think there is a very high level war going on, not visible to the average person, except in these bizarre Medical Martial Law mandates. What may have started as a push for more power might be completely degenerating into a desperate battle for these same forces to stay alive. This was Fulford's experience when he travelled to Canada, from Japan-

The situation in Canada that I have encountered over the summer illustrates the criminal depravity of civilian governments in most G7 countries. Customs at Vancouver Airport no longer says Canadians and Foreigners, it now says vaccinated and unvaccinated.

When I told the customs officer I was not vaccinated and would not get tested and that I would see them in court she told me I would be unable to board any domestic flights. She suggested that I let them take a cheek swab and just pay for the government-approved quarantine hotel if I wanted a hassle-free vacation.

In the end, I forked out $1,500 Canadian for three nights in a “quarantine hotel.” The staff told me their hotel only got $129 out of the $500 per night I was paying. The rest went to all sorts of government-connected “middlemen.” In other words, Canadian customs is pushing price gouging by government-connected hotels to finance a newly emerging COVID parasite class.

In any case, the “quarantine” was a joke and I left after one night (which I needed to spend in Vancouver anyway) with nobody raising a finger to stop me. Nobody fined me because they knew I would take them to court and ask them to prove COVID-19 exists, something they cannot do.

I agree with the assessment that a lot of the craziness and further calls for Covid crackdowns are a sign of weakness.

Strangely, I have some real peace even as things get crazier. The weirdest FDA approval in history didn't affect me negatively at all, I saw it as a good thing, as they are going full scorched earth here, they are sacrificing everything they have in a desperate ploy to try and win. I don't think it's working for them.

Dr. B

Well, the New World Order can't just usher in itself!

No doubt, it's been incredibly bizarre since March of 2020. I've looked at Ben Fulford's view during this entire Pandemic Stage Show, and it's been a real help. Yeah, he's a bit on the conspiracy side, but Conspiracy Theorists are enjoying a massive boost in their reputations (along with Preppers, Anti-Vaxxers, The Amish, and Homeschoolers). This week's column was a good read-

I've actually thought that the Taliban taking back over Afghanistan could be a very good thing for those of us standing against Medical Tyranny. Apparently, Afghanistan is the world's biggest supplier of opium, producing more than 75-90% of global supply. The Taliban had an insanely effective ban on Opium back in 2000/2001-

This odd little video, part of a series on the Exchange Stabilization Fund, goes into it more (starting at about 15:20)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQf-u2nCVSw&t=920s

I think there is a very high level war going on, not visible to the average person, except in these bizarre Medical Martial Law mandates. What may have started as a push for more power might be completely degenerating into a desperate battle for these same forces to stay alive. This was Fulford's experience when he travelled to Canada, from Japan-

I agree with the assessment that a lot of the craziness and further calls for Covid crackdowns are a sign of weakness.

Strangely, I have some real peace even as things get crazier. The weirdest FDA approval in history didn't affect me negatively at all, I saw it as a good thing, as they are going full scorched earth here, they are sacrificing everything they have in a desperate ploy to try and win. I don't think it's working for them.

mate that is some interesting stuff to read but a lot of it sounds totally contrary to the WEF, great reset stuff that danny roddy and others talk about. that article seems to say things will get very positive and corruption will be removed. what do you mean by desperate ploy to try and win, what are they trying to win? total vaccination/total control of the population?

P

Peatness

No kidding. What’s most disturbing is they ignored a 99% positive (even though it was wrong) rate in a healthcare facility.
There are too many scenarios implied by this inertia and they all amount to criminality.

P

Peatness

I just got off the phone with a dear friend who went for a manicure yesterday. She let the manicurist know she wasn't vaccinated and hoped that she was comfortable with that. Turns out the manicurist told her she is nurse also unvaccinated! Boy did this nurse give my friend an earful, thank you Jesus! I have been talking my friend out of getting the vaccine, many times for months now, everytime she gets pressured to do so. After spending time with the nurse yesterday my friend is FINALLY convinced evil is going on. She said that the hospital officials last year were putting people with heart trouble, kidney problems, cancer and such in less important parts of the hospital and even turning them away for Covid patients to fill exclusively fill the ICU because the hospitals were getting paid for every Covid patient in ICU. She told my friend that currently they are all instructed not to wear masks around patients because it will scare them, whaaat?! Sounds like they are hoping to get more Covid money to me! This nurse told my friend she is intending to quit her job to avoid the vaccine.
These guys are saying the same thing about the healtcare in the uk

P

Peatness

tankasnowgod

mate that is some interesting stuff to read but a lot of it sounds totally contrary to the WEF, great reset stuff that danny roddy and others talk about.
Of course. The WEF is just a mouthpiece organization for the elite. Fulford's reporting in that article (and others of recent) is from organizations fighting against them.

If you are interested in what Fulford has to say on the World Economic Forum, you can always search his archives.

PolishSun

As far as I know 8 vaccines are booked per person in European Union. There is a public contract. I thought it was the same everywhere.

tankasnowgod

It is devastating and like you said beyond words. Any illusion that any govt agency is acting on your behalf has been destroyed for not only myself but many. We must rebuild another system.

This is one of the reasons I have been more at peace recently, and see a lot of these developments as a good thing (long term). I agree, the illusion has been shattered for many. Great! I understand, it might be painful or unsettling right now, but it's better to start seeing these agencies for what they really are. Think of all the horrid, nasty drugs the FDA has approved over the years. The monster has been there for decades, it's just being forced out into the light, where it's a lot harder to ignore.

Remember, all these "Executive Agencies" are antithetical to the spirit of the Constitution, even if they technically can exist (and actually exist because of the formation of the Corporation in 1871, and are operating under the legislative democracy created by that Act, and then delegated to the executive, under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17). Here's an exchange between a senator and Justice Scalia. He didn't like the agencies at all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGn36uhx7c

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals