Standing Against the Mandate

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Brilliant thanks @Blossom 💃
Glad you liked it! It’s definitely an oldie. I’ve finally started processing the hellishness of this whole experience. I wanted to celebrate because things have come full circle and I managed to avoid the vax -as a respiratory therapist no less. :)

Peatress

Glad you liked it! It’s definitely an oldie. I’ve finally started processing the hellishness of this whole experience. I wanted to celebrate because things have come full circle and I managed to avoid the vax -as a respiratory therapist no less. :)
That's wonderful. I'm hopeful that the next plandemic will be thwarted because our governments are being exposed as criminals.

Peatress

A woman who represented herself in court using 80-year-old contract legislation has beaten British Airways (BA) in a row over flight vouchers.
In January 2020, Jennie Barber booked two return flights to Japan departing that May, but the flights were later pulled due to Covid restrictions.
BA offered a refund in the form of travel vouchers but Ms Barber wanted her money back. The airline refused.
Representing herself, Ms Barber took BA to court and won a full refund.

"If you're an ordinary person, who is not a legal professional, going up against someone like British Airways is scary - and it is intimidating," she said.
However, Ms Barber, who studied A-level law, was able to beat the airline giant in court using the Law Reform (Frustrated Contracts) Act 1943.

Old Irenaeus

You are an inspiration!!!

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's wonderful. I'm hopeful that the next plandemic will be thwarted because our governments are being exposed as criminals.
I sure hope so. The lady who offered me the religious exemption used to be quite the vaccine nazi (forgive me) but has done a complete turn around.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
They’ve finally ended the mask mandates in hospitals here as well just in the last week! Yee haw!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals