Standard Process Antronex Cured Allergies And Intolerances By Clearing The Liver

Motif

ever heard of that stuff? Three people on FB over the last years claimed that this cured them.

I had not. Thank you.

I wonder if this is something that can easily be replicated without the fancy schmancy supplement.

Dave Clark

Not saying that it doesn't work for some. but my alternative doc gave me some a year or so ago, and it did nothing for me that was noticeable. That is just me though, anything is worth a try when you are dealing with allergies. There is a lot of talk on this forum that is anti-vitamin A, but I agree with Masterjohn and Robbins, retinol has a positive effect on allergies. Once I stopped oral vitamin D, started beef liver caps (for retinol), and got bio-available copper levels up, my allergies improved. So, in some respects I suppose the liver has a lot to do with it.

Waynish

Cool, will try it out. Would be nice to be able to get the Yakriton without the sunflower-based Vitamin E.

Crafty

Hmmm conducting research on dairy protein intolerance....

Probiotic formula reversed dairy allergy in babies by changing gut microbes.
Probiotic formula reverses cow's milk allergies by changing gut bacteria of infants

Probiotic formula reverses cow's milk allergies by changing gut bacteria of infants

Probiotic foods like yogurt, apple cider vinegar and sauerkraut are particularly great for supporting lactobacillus and also in lesser part, bifidobacteria species, which are important for reducing symptom of IBS.

Apples, artichokes, blueberries, almonds and pistachios, can all help your Bifidobacteria thrive.

Bifidobacteria helps digest dietary fiber and other complex carbs your body can’t digest on its own. It also helps prevent infection and produces vitamins and short chain fatty acids. Bifido help prevent infections from other bacteria such as E. coli by producing chemicals that prevent toxins from passing into the blood.

A new study finds that a certain strain of probiotics could reduce anxiety. ... A new study published in PLoS One has found that, among the many strains of probiotics, Lactobacillus (L.) rhamnosus has the most evidence showing that it could significantly reduce anxiety.Sep 28, 2018

Last edited:

nikotrope

I agree with Crafty. Over the years I got more and more intolerances and I didn't understand why. And after reading more about the gut microbiome I decided to eat more probiotic and prebiotic foods. My intolerances have started greatly diminishing after just a couple weeks and now after 12 weeks they almost disappeared.

But the right combination of foods was a bit tricky. Raw organic apples with organic yogurts have had the biggest impact. One without the other didn't make the effect very potent and apple juice, cooked apples or non-organic foods don't work well either.

I've also tried almonds, blueberries, miso, and chocolate as they are all known to improve the gut microbiome but didn't have as much success with them.

Crafty

I agree with Crafty. Over the years I got more and more intolerances and I didn't understand why. And after reading more about the gut microbiome I decided to eat more probiotic and prebiotic foods. My intolerances have started greatly diminishing after just a couple weeks and now after 12 weeks they almost disappeared.

But the right combination of foods was a bit tricky. Raw organic apples with organic yogurts have had the biggest impact. One without the other didn't make the effect very potent and apple juice, cooked apples or non-organic foods don't work well either.

I've also tried almonds, blueberries, miso, and chocolate as they are all known to improve the gut microbiome but didn't have as much success with them.
That's interesting, I feel great with apples and carrots now. Gelatine has helped me start to have dairy..... I've started on a Swedish milk as it's supposed to break down the dairy protein. I seem to be managing. Cheese is still iffy though ATM....
Also taking digestive enzymes and ox bile as I don't have a gall bladder.
I'm a little hesitant but new breakthroughs are coming through with probiotics healing issues.

I need to get my daily calcium in.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Tarmander

This is pretty interesting. Would be interested to find out what is actually in this yak ingredient

Crafty

I dont think you would understand what works for me, everyone is different.

My issues caused medical complications and operations.

I've done lots of research....
Unsure about eggshell because of milk alkali syndrome.

nikotrope

What symptoms were you having?

Mainly CFS and FODMAP intolerance. It just got worse and worse year after year I had to stop milk, eggs, juice, well-cooked potatoes, and most veggies. Some supplements, like B vitamins, reduced the symptoms but it never lasted.

Tarmander

Mainly CFS and FODMAP intolerance. It just got worse and worse year after year I had to stop milk, eggs, juice, well-cooked potatoes, and most veggies. Some supplements, like B vitamins, reduced the symptoms but it never lasted.
I have a similar story of building intolerances after years of Peating. I wonder if it’s the antibiotic substances...Was it just apples and yogurt that did it for you?

there are many stories online of people with many allergies and food intolerances getting clear of them all through messing around with their gut and liver. It’s not super straight forward and always has a lot of experimentation that needs to happen.

I may try this stuff

nikotrope

I have a similar story of building intolerances after years of Peating. I wonder if it’s the antibiotic substances...Was it just apples and yogurt that did it for you?

Here’s the list of foods that I have tried that may have been beneficial: apples, yogurt, almonds, chocolate, blueberries, pineapple, miso, pickles, radishes, cabbage, blue cheese, and goat cheese.

But right now I only eat apples and yogurt from this list and I keep on improving. Every gut microbiome is different so you need to find prebiotic and probiotic foods that agree with you if you want to try.

Here are the links that got me started. There is a recommendation for rye bread but I still can’t digest it perfectly (even though it has improved a lot).

Changing Microflora by Food
Old Blog Landing Page (bad title but a continuation of the link above)

And here’s a study why organic produce might be very important for the gut microbiome: Are apple bacteria good or bad? It depends on the apple

Tarmander

Here’s the list of foods that I have tried that may have been beneficial: apples, yogurt, almonds, chocolate, blueberries, pineapple, miso, pickles, radishes, cabbage, blue cheese, and goat cheese.

But right now I only eat apples and yogurt from this list and I keep on improving. Every gut microbiome is different so you need to find prebiotic and probiotic foods that agree with you if you want to try.

Here are the links that got me started. There is a recommendation for rye bread but I still can’t digest it perfectly (even though it has improved a lot).

Changing Microflora by Food
Old Blog Landing Page (bad title but a continuation of the link above)

And here’s a study why organic produce might be very important for the gut microbiome: Are apple bacteria good or bad? It depends on the apple

thanks for the links. I may try that rye bread...looks hardcore.

I do apple sauce all the time, its awesome. I even tried an apple pectin supplement and i think i liked it.

Crafty

Hmmm interesting read, I found....what do you think?

Medical Medium

CELERY JUICE AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE

Celery’s ability to break down and flush out viruses is life-changing news for anybody who has been told they have an autoimmune disease. Pathogens such as viruses, including EBV and shingles, are the true cause of the inflammation that’s mistakenly considered an autoimmune condition. Medical communities just aren’t aware of the real cause yet.

The prevailing autoimmune theory is that the immune system is mistaking a part of the body for an invader and has begun attacking it, causing inflammation. This belief developed because by the 1950s, the medical world had become frustrated with not having an explanation for why conditions such as Hashimoto’s, Graves’, lupus, RA, Crohn’s disease, celiac, ulcerative colitis, and multiple sclerosis (MS) were leaving people ailing or even crippled. Close observation of some patients’ blood work revealed the presence of antibodies. A theory took off that the body had become confused and created antibodies to attack itself. It’s vital to remember that this was just one out of dozens of theories—it was never a definitive answer. The whole premise was an unproven hypothesis that the medical establishment came up with because they didn’t have the real answers for people’s suffering. So they pointed the blame at people’s bodies, which took the blame off of medical research and science, and unfortunately, the theory has stuck and become law.

The autoimmune theory is not true. It’s critical to know what’s really happening with autoimmune issues: antibodies are present because your body is fighting a pathogen that scientific testing can’t detect yet. For example, in the case of Hashimoto’s, if antibodies are present, it’s because your body is going after the Epstein-Barr virus. It’s not that your body created antibodies that are attacking your thyroid gland. You can learn more about this in Thyroid Healing.

Again, contrary to current thinking, the body does not attack itself or turn against you. Your body only goes after pathogens, and only two factors cause inflammation: injury and invasion. Pathogens cause both. They’re invaders—foreign bodies in your body—and can also be injurers, sometimes damaging tissue in their travels through your system. (It doesn’t always take both factors to cause inflammation; for example, if you break your leg and it swells up, that’s solely an injury. It does always take at least one of these two causes.)

Sadly, the popular, incorrect autoimmune theory holds people responsible for their sickness. It leads people to believe that their body has betrayed them, turned against them, let them down. When you’re leaving the doctor’s office after being told that your body is attacking itself or attacking a specific organ, it can be emotionally damaging, and that belief itself hinders your immune system. Your body is loyal to you. It’s doing it’s very best to help you be whole and healed. It loves you unconditionally. Your own immune system will never harm you, it only works for you. Knowing this truth can kick-start the healing process for someone who previously believed their body was against them.

The autoimmune confusion is one of the greatest mistakes in modern medicine. It’s a prime example of why more than 250 million people in the U.S. alone are living with or suffering from mystery symptoms and conditions with no real relief.

Which brings us back to why celery juice is such a big deal. As celery ushers pathogens out, your body will be much better able to handle whatever life throws your way.

Tarmander

Hmmm interesting read, I found....what do you think?

Medical Medium

CELERY JUICE AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE

Celery’s ability to break down and flush out viruses is life-changing news for anybody who has been told they have an autoimmune disease. Pathogens such as viruses, including EBV and shingles, are the true cause of the inflammation that’s mistakenly considered an autoimmune condition. Medical communities just aren’t aware of the real cause yet.

The prevailing autoimmune theory is that the immune system is mistaking a part of the body for an invader and has begun attacking it, causing inflammation. This belief developed because by the 1950s, the medical world had become frustrated with not having an explanation for why conditions such as Hashimoto’s, Graves’, lupus, RA, Crohn’s disease, celiac, ulcerative colitis, and multiple sclerosis (MS) were leaving people ailing or even crippled. Close observation of some patients’ blood work revealed the presence of antibodies. A theory took off that the body had become confused and created antibodies to attack itself. It’s vital to remember that this was just one out of dozens of theories—it was never a definitive answer. The whole premise was an unproven hypothesis that the medical establishment came up with because they didn’t have the real answers for people’s suffering. So they pointed the blame at people’s bodies, which took the blame off of medical research and science, and unfortunately, the theory has stuck and become law.

The autoimmune theory is not true. It’s critical to know what’s really happening with autoimmune issues: antibodies are present because your body is fighting a pathogen that scientific testing can’t detect yet. For example, in the case of Hashimoto’s, if antibodies are present, it’s because your body is going after the Epstein-Barr virus. It’s not that your body created antibodies that are attacking your thyroid gland. You can learn more about this in Thyroid Healing.

Again, contrary to current thinking, the body does not attack itself or turn against you. Your body only goes after pathogens, and only two factors cause inflammation: injury and invasion. Pathogens cause both. They’re invaders—foreign bodies in your body—and can also be injurers, sometimes damaging tissue in their travels through your system. (It doesn’t always take both factors to cause inflammation; for example, if you break your leg and it swells up, that’s solely an injury. It does always take at least one of these two causes.)

Sadly, the popular, incorrect autoimmune theory holds people responsible for their sickness. It leads people to believe that their body has betrayed them, turned against them, let them down. When you’re leaving the doctor’s office after being told that your body is attacking itself or attacking a specific organ, it can be emotionally damaging, and that belief itself hinders your immune system. Your body is loyal to you. It’s doing it’s very best to help you be whole and healed. It loves you unconditionally. Your own immune system will never harm you, it only works for you. Knowing this truth can kick-start the healing process for someone who previously believed their body was against them.

The autoimmune confusion is one of the greatest mistakes in modern medicine. It’s a prime example of why more than 250 million people in the U.S. alone are living with or suffering from mystery symptoms and conditions with no real relief.

Which brings us back to why celery juice is such a big deal. As celery ushers pathogens out, your body will be much better able to handle whatever life throws your way.
evidence?

Tarmander

I tried a bottle of this, took most of it over a week to 10 days or so.

Did not notice a thing.

Kray

Cool, will try it out. Would be nice to be able to get the Yakriton without the sunflower-based Vitamin E.
@Waynish Did you ever try out this product? If you did, do you mind weighing in your results? Did you ever find another product containing the active ingredient without sunflower E?

Peachy

Antronex instantly cured my mom’s debilitating allergy headaches.

Waynish

@Waynish Did you ever try out this product? If you did, do you mind weighing in your results? Did you ever find another product containing the active ingredient without sunflower E?
No got to busy with life & moving that ordering new compounds online hasn't been a priority. I guess this is the standard source? Amazon product ASIN B0019FUFEQView: https://www.amazon.com/Standard-Process-Antronex-Supplement-Supports/dp/B0019FUFEQ

Seems like we must just get it and eat it with some TocoVit, see how it works, and if it really is so good, then do something like Haidut does (or get him to do it :).