Standard Process Antronex Cured Allergies And Intolerances By Clearing The Liver

Kray

No got to busy with life & moving that ordering new compounds online hasn't been a priority. I guess this is the standard source? Amazon product ASIN B0019FUFEQView: https://www.amazon.com/Standard-Process-Antronex-Supplement-Supports/dp/B0019FUFEQ

Seems like we must just get it and eat it with some TocoVit, see how it works, and if it really is so good, then do something like Haidut does (or get him to do it :).
Yes, that's it. Have hesitated buying, it's not cheap. Will pick up the small bottle and give it a try. Will report back.

Yeah, let's ask Haidut to do it 😊

Kray

I agree with Crafty. Over the years I got more and more intolerances and I didn't understand why. And after reading more about the gut microbiome I decided to eat more probiotic and prebiotic foods. My intolerances have started greatly diminishing after just a couple weeks and now after 12 weeks they almost disappeared.

But the right combination of foods was a bit tricky. Raw organic apples with organic yogurts have had the biggest impact. One without the other didn't make the effect very potent and apple juice, cooked apples or non-organic foods don't work well either.

I've also tried almonds, blueberries, miso, and chocolate as they are all known to improve the gut microbiome but didn't have as much success with them.
@nikotrope- can you share what pro- and prebiotics helped you? Still taking?

nikotrope

@nikotrope- can you share what pro- and prebiotics helped you? Still taking?
For the probiotics, I only took B. Longnum BB536. It was specific to my situation and might not work in other people. I took it for a couple of months and didn't need it after that.

For the prebiotics, I just eat some beans, veggies, and whole wheat stuff. Things I couldn't really eat before and feed the good bacteria.

Here’s the list of foods that I have tried that may have been beneficial: apples, yogurt, almonds, chocolate, blueberries, pineapple, miso, pickles, radishes, cabbage, blue cheese, and goat cheese.

But right now I only eat apples and yogurt from this list and I keep on improving. Every gut microbiome is different so you need to find prebiotic and probiotic foods that agree with you if you want to try.

Here are the links that got me started. There is a recommendation for rye bread but I still can’t digest it perfectly (even though it has improved a lot).

Changing Microflora by Food
Old Blog Landing Page (bad title but a continuation of the link above)

And here’s a study why organic produce might be very important for the gut microbiome: Are apple bacteria good or bad? It depends on the apple
Pineapples have bromelain and bromelain is recommended for inflammation-which allergies tend to create. I use bromelain for my allergies and it helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals