Staged Berkeley Riots ( Funny )

We get far more choices than televison channels or burger vs burrito. But those choices are important too. Milton Freidman explained the importance of human choice, even in the context of choices that seem insignificant or tripe, in his most well known book.

What you are doing here is microscoping in on some of the failuires of our system, or of people taking advantage of a system and corrupting its benefits, and neglecting to recognize the overwhelming benefits. I would bet you personally rely on an inummerable amount of inventions and luxuries provided exclusively by american freedom and democracy, but just take them for granted. From your pencil, cars, concrete, nutrition, etc there are so many reasons to love freedom and america but your spoiled contrarian nature won't let you...

Milton freidman is Jewish. But I'm glad he explained the importance of choices.

How does american freedom and democracy lead to inventions?? The post WW2 tech boom that america experienced was based off the stealing of intellectual property from Germany. Millions of patents and inventions in rocketry (NASA), aeronautics (beoing, lockhead) synthetics (plastics), german engineering (factories, mass production, etc), not to mention german medicine which made america one of the best places to go for surgery. American medicine sucked before ww2.

The post war boom was based off theft. Please look it up and stop breathing in the propaganda.

America stole german patents, research and inventions and then make it legal to be used by private companies (ge, boeing, halliburton, lockheed, amoco, etc etc etc). Please look it up.

Concrete was in use as far back as ancient greece. Americans did not invent nutrition but they did invent the pyramid (which is upside down.) The pencil was invented long before america existed.

Cars were invented in germany.

But I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Apollo moon landings were faked on Earth and that Building #7 was brought down with explosives. Also, JFK was shot from the front.

A significant amount of the things they teach you in school and on TV are fake.
JFK is a joke.

Yes! Great summary. This is divide & rule in action. Everything promoted is polarised - nuanced opinions are disappearing.

Does it really matter if it's Jesuits, Jews, Freemasons, Scientologists, or reptilians at the top of the pyramid? Isn't this just another confusion put out there for people to argue over? I think our focus should be on solutions, not the problem.

I agree. getting people to fight over the problem is another tactic.

As far as solutions I have a couple.
  1. Complete land ownership
  2. Decentralization of necessities (food, water, electricity, gas)
  3. Decentralization of music and culture
  4. Decentralization of administration
"To be effective, the abuse of power presupposes the anonymity of the oppressor or the anonymity of the oppressed. Despotisms fail when unmistakable faces confront each other."
  • Removal of anonymous administration.
“There is no tyranny so hateful as a vulgar and anonymous tyranny. It is all-permeating, all-thwarting; it blasts every budding novelty and sprig of genius with its omnipresent and fierce stupidity. Such a headless people has the mind of a worm and the claws of a dragon. Anyone would be a hero who should quell the monster.”
George Santayana, The Life of Reason (New York: Prometheus Books, 1998), p.145.
  • Racial desegregation.
  • Communal living of genetically similar people with communal gardens and communal machinery (why does everyone need to have their own lawnmowers that sits unused for 99% of it's lifetime).
  • Actually communities preclude a significant amount of cultural and genetic similarities. This leads to higher trust and altruism.

sladerunner69

How does american freedom and democracy lead to inventions?? The post WW2 tech boom that america experienced was based off the stealing of intellectual property from Germany. Millions of patents and inventions in rocketry (NASA), aeronautics (beoing, lockhead) synthetics (plastics), german engineering (factories, mass production, etc), not to mention german medicine which made america one of the best places to go for surgery. American medicine sucked before ww2.

The post war boom was based off theft. Please look it up and stop breathing in the propaganda.

America stole german patents, research and inventions and then make it legal to be used by private companies (ge, boeing, halliburton, lockheed, amoco, etc etc etc). Please look it up.

Concrete was in use as far back as ancient greece. Americans did not invent nutrition but they did invent the pyramid (which is upside down.) The pencil was invented long before america existed.

JFK is a joke.

"To be effective, the abuse of power presupposes the anonymity of the oppressor or the anonymity of the oppressed. Despotisms fail when unmistakable faces confront each other."
“There is no tyranny so hateful as a vulgar and anonymous tyranny. It is all-permeating, all-thwarting; it blasts every budding novelty and sprig of genius with its omnipresent and fierce stupidity. Such a headless people has the mind of a worm and the claws of a dragon. Anyone would be a hero who should quell the monster.”
  • Racial desegregation.
  • Communal living of genetically similar people with communal gardens and communal machinery (why does everyone need to have their own lawnmowers that sits unused for 99% of it's lifetime).
  • Actually communities preclude a significant amount of cultural and genetic similarities. This leads to higher trust and altruism.

Here you go again. Your contrarian psuedo-knowledge just to ignore the heart of the facts. Yes the americans did take a substantial amount of technology from Germany, which, by the way HAD A CAPATALIST FREE MARKET ECONOMY. Still the anti-democratic authoritarian influence prevented them from advancing their technologies in the way American companies and scientists could. Why do you think einstein, bohr, tesla, and name any other prodigal genius scientist- they all lived in the good ol U.S. of A.! Boeing, lockheed, Northrup, these aeronautic giants were American Made and built empires thanks to American freedoms. At this point you are almost lying or must know how dishonest you are being, or are just misinformed from reading too many moronic posts on 4chan or ancientaliens.org.... american medicine far exceeded that of Germany's, and penicillin which isbwidely considerred the most important development and success in medicine- even by Dr. Pest- was inventes in America by a British guy. Concrete in ancient greece was nothing like it came to be in the US- you have to be kidding here. Which country has far and away the most major cities with thousands of skyscrapers across breathtaking skylines? The US, thanks to our innovations in engineering, steel production, and concrete. And mass production and factories was a development made by America and Britian mostly, germany was late to the party and only built up their factory infrastructure in the 30's and was not able to compete with the output of american tanks, planes, cars, guns etc. Sure the germans had some quality engineering but the effectiveness is repeatedly overstated by contrarian internet neckbeards. The sherman and t34 were more effecrive than the panzer, the german planes were heavy slow and unmaneuverable, their primary rifles were obsolete, their battleships were ineffective, but they did have a cool machine gun and a couple very large tanks and railroad guns (also obsolete by this time).

I guess now youre going to tell me how the germans got all of their tech from alien ambassadors from planet Z9h100002?

Atman

1. With no property tax!
2-3. Are actually already starting to manifest, at least in the US. (The maker community, off the grid movement, internet culture)

Racial desegregation.

What do you mean by that?
Don't we already have racial desegregation, not to mention even government enforced?
Or do I misunderstand the term?

Travis

Why do you think einstein, bohr, tesla, and name any other prodigal genius scientist- they all lived in the good ol U.S. of A.!
Well, Niels Bohr was never a US citizen. Perhaps you were thinking about Paul Dirac. Albert Einstein's name has become almost synonymous with 'genius', but was largely due to the fact that he was American and he was Jewish. After his first paper on relativity (no references in that paper), Europeans were still calling it Lorenz-Poincaré Relativity. The Lorenz transformation provided the mathematical foundation for relativity and Poincaré was using the term 'relativity' before Albert Einstein. This wasn't actually a novel idea at the time of Einstein's now famous paper.

Albert Einstein got more than his fair share of fanfare. Largely becuase of Jewish-controlled US press propaganda, he has been placed head-and-shoulders above the rest and has become a household name. I am willing to bet that if he had stayed in Germany he wouldn't even be as famous as Heisenberg.

A borderline plagiarist. He should have cited both Poincaré and Lorenz in his now famous paper. Max Born remarked on this:
It gives you the impression of quite a new venture. But that is, of course, as I have tried to explain, not true.

Atman

Yes the americans did take a substantial amount of technology from Germany, which, by the way HAD A CAPATALIST FREE MARKET ECONOMY.
I wouldn't call the German economy pre 1945 a truly "free" market economy.
It was a market economy with heavy restrictions and guidance by the government.

Big business got heavily taxed and you couldn't use your capital for speculation of any sort.
It had to be used in the interest of the general public or the state intervened.

Modern "free" market business practices like planned obsolescence were not tolerated.
There was the death penality on usury and other destructive practices.
The people before the individual. (Gemeinwohl geht vor Eigenwohl)

Here you go again. Your contrarian psuedo-knowledge just to ignore the heart of the facts. Yes the americans did take a substantial amount of technology from Germany, which, by the way HAD A CAPATALIST FREE MARKET ECONOMY. Still the anti-democratic authoritarian influence prevented them from advancing their technologies in the way American companies and scientists could. Why do you think einstein, bohr, tesla, and name any other prodigal genius scientist- they all lived in the good ol U.S. of A.! Boeing, lockheed, Northrup, these aeronautic giants were American Made and built empires thanks to American freedoms. At this point you are almost lying or must know how dishonest you are being, or are just misinformed from reading too many moronic posts on 4chan or ancientaliens.org.... american medicine far exceeded that of Germany's, and penicillin which isbwidely considerred the most important development and success in medicine- even by Dr. Pest- was inventes in America by a British guy. Concrete in ancient greece was nothing like it came to be in the US- you have to be kidding here. Which country has far and away the most major cities with thousands of skyscrapers across breathtaking skylines? The US, thanks to our innovations in engineering, steel production, and concrete. And mass production and factories was a development made by America and Britian mostly, germany was late to the party and only built up their factory infrastructure in the 30's and was not able to compete with the output of american tanks, planes, cars, guns etc. Sure the germans had some quality engineering but the effectiveness is repeatedly overstated by contrarian internet neckbeards. The sherman and t34 were more effecrive than the panzer, the german planes were heavy slow and unmaneuverable, their primary rifles were obsolete, their battleships were ineffective, but they did have a cool machine gun and a couple very large tanks and railroad guns (also obsolete by this time).

I guess now youre going to tell me how the germans got all of their tech from alien ambassadors from planet Z9h100002?

Why the belligerence?
  1. Germany was by the far the most technologically advanced country during WW2.
  2. Eistein was a fraud.
  3. Tesla was an immigrant who died in poverty after having his research and inventions stolen by the American government/capitalists.
  4. Bohr was an immigrant.
  5. They came because of Americas purported immigrant loving nature.
  6. American medicine was pretty bad. But that's beside the point.
  7. I don't know much about WW3 era german military tech. I know they were very advanced in rocketry. Their best work were in civilian research.
1. With no property tax!
2-3. Are actually already starting to manifest, at least in the US. (The maker community, off the grid movement, internet culture)

What do you mean by that?
Don't we already have racial desegregation, not to mention even government enforced?
Or do I misunderstand the term?

I'm a big proponent of the off the grid movement but I don't like how everything becomes a corpotarized objectified fad. They're gonna do to offgrid living what they did to yoga and eastern philosophy.

My mistake. I mean racial segregation.

Not government enforced off course. The races would quickly segregate if they weren't under 24/7 racemixing propaganda.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

:D:D
Let me guess: Mr. Ford was controlled by the Jesuits, just like Hitler?

Is that your website btw?

I don't know who you are or what your objective here is.
But I won't engage in further discourse.
Rofl, the cognitive dissonance must be really painful for you. What's my objective? My objective is standing up for the truth. Apparently your objective is to spread your unsubstantiated anti-Semitic hate. Its fitting you would have a picture of Schopenhauer as your avatar. Hitler was a big fan of his as well.

Last edited:

goodandevil

Are the jesuits behind the holocaust?

Are the jesuits behind 9/11

Are the jesuits behind the federal reserve?

Are the jesuits behind the IMF?

Are the jesuits behind central banks?

Are the jesuits behind Israel and the conflicts in the middle east?

Are the jesuits behind usury?

Are the jesuits behind cultural marxism

Are the jesuits behind hollywood?

Are the jesuits behind the music industry?

Are the jesuits behind feminism?

Are the jesuits behind communism?
Yes, and they're also behind the fascism that all these contrivances are calculated to foster. Sure, some jews are involved, some muslims. All of this is become apparent and proveable because it supports the story of religion, which is also a lie. Religion says that we will be saved. The jews will be scapegoated in this country, and none of the guilty ones will suffer.

Attachments

• GettyImages-615936874_1477055909906_6582794_ver1.0.jpg
    GettyImages-615936874_1477055909906_6582794_ver1.0.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 15
  • download (11).jpg
    download (11).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 85148818.jpg
    85148818.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Queen-Elizabeth-and-Pope-Benedict-Exit-Holyroodhouse.jpg
    Queen-Elizabeth-and-Pope-Benedict-Exit-Holyroodhouse.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 635785500607565325-Pope012.JPG
    635785500607565325-Pope012.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20100402cnsbr00352.jpg
    20100402cnsbr00352.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 17
  • NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg
    NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 16
  • hitlerchristian.jpg
    hitlerchristian.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 14
  • dark-lords-and-dark-ages69.jpg
    dark-lords-and-dark-ages69.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 11
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 12

yerrag

Again more cherry picking of the facts with a little strawman thrown in. There are many sects of Christianity in both Iraq and Syria, the Christians who are not in communion with the Rome are the ones who were mostly targeted. Even if some Chaldean’s were persecuted, they are not Roman Catholic so I am sure their loss was not an issue. Here is just one story of what happened to a heretical Christian sect in Iraq known as the Yazidi. After being chased out of their town by Isis, they were left to die on a mountain by the US and its allies. 40,000 Iraqis stranded on mountain as Isis jihadists threaten death Here is an overview of the current inquisition. Genocide of Christians by ISIL - Wikipedia

From the words you use and belief in the white washed Jesuit history it seems you may be a Catholic and I can understand your defensiveness. However you really need to better research the history of your Church and how it was taken over by the Jesuits. Maybe you also attended a Jesuit school. I agree that they are excellent teachers and do teach their pupils well. It’s the rest of us that are unfortunately getting dumbed down. It’s ironic (or telling) that you have used the term “the ends justify the means.” That is a Jesuit teaching and is straight out of the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Injunction. Google it. It will make your hair stand on end. I almost fell off my chair when I read that. The Jesuits, that’s who. The historical support for what I am saying is overwhelming. You have just regurgitated anti-Semitic lies and propaganda without one bit of evidence or support.

I already gave you a quote from Napoleon who knew far better than any of us the ultimate goal of the Jesuits. Below are several more including Papal encyclicals that claim sovereignty over the entire Earth. There is no organized Jewish group that claims to be God on Earth and hence entitled to rule the world. I have only heard that said by anti-Semites or people who read too much Internet disinfo. The Protocols Of Zion were a proven fraud written by the Jesuits to blame the Jews for exactly what they are doing. An old Jesuit trick.

And in answer to who is scheming and manipulative? The very term Jesuitical means to be scheming and manipulative. Funny you should ask. the definition of Jesuitical

The term ‘Jesuit’ has become synonymous with terms like deceit, chicanery, infiltration, intrigue, subversion…many organized Jesuits have been justly described as treacherous, traitorous workers, seducing many in the service of the Roman Pontiff away from national allegiance… Ellen White, The Great Controversy Pacific Press Publishing, 1911

“the hand of God, who guides the course of history, has set down the Chair of His Vicar on earth, in this city of Rome which, from being the capital of the wonderful Roman Empire, was made by Him the capital of the whole world, because He made it the seat of a sovereignty which, since it extends beyond the confines of nations and states, embraces within itself all the peoples of the whole world.” Pope Pius XI, Encyclical Letter UBI ARCANO DEI CONSILIO December 23, 1922.

“The Church to rule the world; the Pope to rule the Church; the Jesuits to rule the Pope – such was and is the program of the Order of Jesus. “ John Daniel, The Grand Design Exposed (CHJ Publishing, 1999)

“The Pope is of so great dignity and so exalted that he is not mere man, but as it were God, and the vicar of God...Hence the Pope is crowned with a triple crown, as king of heaven and of earth and of the lower regions...As to papal authority, the Pope is as it were God on earth, Sole sovereign of all the faithful of Christ, chief king of kings, having a plentitude of unbroken power, entrusted by the omnipotent God to govern the earthly and heavenly kingdoms...The Pope is of so great authority and power, that he is able to modify, declare, or interpret even divine laws.” From a Papally-endorsed encyclopedia: Lucius Ferraris, Prompta Bibliotheca Canonica 1858

“The Jesuits…are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor…that’s their ideal. …It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination – something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters – that’s all they stand for. They don’t even believe in God perhaps.” Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Russian novelist)

“Though unworthy, We take the place of God on earth” Pope Benedict XIV, Ubi Primum, Dec. 3, 1740.

“My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola.” John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

"For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the one true God." Pope Innocent III, 1215 Fourth Lateran Council

"...if you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits] are one and the same person." – James Parton (American historian)

“We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.” “...it came to pass in the secret design of God’s providence that We were chosen to fill this Chair of St. Peter and to take the place of the Person of Christ Himself in the Church...” Pope Leo XIII, “Reunion of Chrisendom”, June 20, 1894; Great Encyclical Letters of Pope Leo XIII: Benziger Brothers, p. 304); On the Rosary [September 8, 1892].]

“[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty.” R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.” Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

"Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [i.e., Thomas J. Campbell]. Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection." (1987) J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)
Let me further cherry-pick to give you cause for grief.

Yes, I'm Catholic. Yes, I studied under the Jesuits. Yes, I just don't stand back while you make a narrative of your own to deflect criticisms of vile Jews and instead channel them to the Jesuits. You certainly have very good links, I would admit. Very thorough as well in your response, with many links that dwelve on what we discuss. You obviously spend much time o to be able to cite many points and links. I feel like I'm being rained on by an army of orcs when you are around. My only hope is to find one tiny angel-dust to obliterate this army.

Again, I hope to put into context what you enumerate, as it is easy to fall into your narrative if one were not trained by good teachers such as Jesuits to take the muddle out of discussions.

First of all, the term Jesuitical did not originate as a description of the ways of the order you seek to defame. It was already a term in use that already had some negative connotations. So, your guilt by association does not amply hold by the use of the word "Jesuit."

Secondly, what do the policies of Europe and the US in failing to protect Christians in the Middle East really have to do with the Jesuits? It is laughable to say the Jesuits are behind it, by the sin of either commission or omission. That governments are secular enough that they won't make a distinction as to whether those endangered are Christians or not makes it especially noteworthy. If Christians are saved specifically because they are Christians, you would say it's because the Jesuits are behind the rescue operation. If Christians are left to be slaughtered by ISIL, you will say the Jesuits don't really care about the Christians. Either way, it's the Jesuit's fault. How erudite of you. A ready answer for any possible scenario that can be permutated, all of which points a wagging finger at the Jesuits.

Thirdly, I read the link the purported "Jesuit Extreme Oath of Injunction." It's merely putting in words what anyone would need to do faced with a crazed dictator like Hitler, except that it is only for someone who has proven to make good judgments. Do you let anybody the keys to push the button to bomb China or Russia with your nuclear arsenal? You make something good really look bad, don't you? Well, it's your narrative and you have to sell a story. And your story becomes tied in with all the assassinations in the world, and all blame points to the "Jesuit Extreme Oath of Injunction."

Fourthly, does anyone who sits all around all day doing nothing get expelled from any country? I guess the Jesuits were probably busy making the world a better place, and the powers that be didn't like that a better place for everyone isn't one where they would belong in, that they decided to kick the Jesuits out. I think the Jesuits should continue to be kicked out of countries that violate the dignity of the individual.

Fifth, how much gravitas do quotes by megalomaniacs like Napoleon make? Why not dig more and produce quotes by Hitler as well, while you're at it?

goodandevil

JFK is a joke.

• Racial desegregation.
And what (necessarily) centralized organization would enforce these edicts?

goodandevil

Again, I hope to put into context what you enumerate, as it is easy to fall into your narrative if one were not trained by good teachers such as Jesuits to take the muddle out of discussions.

First of all, the term Jesuitical did not originate as a description of the ways of the order you seek to defame. It was already a term in use that already had some negative connotations. So, your guilt by association does not amply hold by the use of the word "Jesuit."

Secondly, what do the policies of Europe and the US in failing to protect Christians in the Middle East really have to do with the Jesuits? It is laughable to say the Jesuits are behind it, by the sin of either commission or omission. That governments are secular enough that they won't make a distinction as to whether those endangered are Christians or not makes it especially noteworthy. If Christians are saved specifically because they are Christians, you would say it's because the Jesuits are behind the rescue operation. If Christians are left to be slaughtered by ISIL, you will say the Jesuits don't really care about the Christians. Either way, it's the Jesuit's fault. How erudite of you. A ready answer for any possible scenario that can be permutated, all of which points a wagging finger at the Jesuits.

Thirdly, I read the link the purported "Jesuit Extreme Oath of Injunction." It's merely putting in words what anyone would need to do faced with a crazed dictator like Hitler, except that it is only for someone who has proven to make good judgments. Do you let anybody the keys to push the button to bomb China or Russia with your nuclear arsenal? You make something good really look bad, don't you? Well, it's your narrative and you have to sell a story. And your story becomes tied in with all the assassinations in the world, and all blame points to the "Jesuit Extreme Oath of Injunction."

Fourthly, does anyone who sits all around all day doing nothing get expelled from any country? I guess the Jesuits were probably busy making the world a better place, and the powers that be didn't like that a better place for everyone isn't one where they would belong in, that they decided to kick the Jesuits out. I think the Jesuits should continue to be kicked out of countries that violate the dignity of the individual.

Fifth, how much gravitas do quotes by megalomaniacs like Napoleon make? Why not dig more and produce quotes by Hitler as well, while you're at it?
It's so absurd seeing the Opus Dei being an offshoot of the Jesuits under "10 Facts..." They are actually at loggerheads with each other on their approach. And there are more glaring inconsistencies if you bother to dig deeper, which I can't. The Catholic Church has a large influence because it is spread out all over the world. In the past, it may exercise great influence but now its influence is mainly on spiritual matters. See how Christians (and many Catholics) are persecuted and killed in the Middle East - Syria, Iraq, Egypt. And if the Jesuits are so powerful, how come they are helpless against atrocities against Catholics and Christian in these places? If they are so powerful, how come they cannot dictate on the court system to disallow abortions?

The Jesuits can be guilty of anything if one were to use the mere act of "association" as guilt. If the Jesuits went to convert a horde of headhunters and cannibals, the Jesuits would be guilty of being headhunters and cannibals. Just like people need to be in dealing with health, you would always need to see the context.

Pointing the finger at the Jesuits is pure deflection. In all these instances, having Jesuit involvement is a steadying and moderating influence without which worse would have happened. Jesuits will not run away from conflict if there is injustice, and many have become martyrs. No one in their right mind would become martyrs if not for a just cause.
Clearly, this is the conveyance of a humble spiritual advisor, possesing no earthly power:

Secondly, your contention on christians in the middle east, that is if jesuits were in power why would they be opressed, is the most contrived argument I've ever seen.

yerrag

Clearly, this is the conveyance of a humble spiritual advisor, possesing no earthly power:

Secondly, your contention on christians in the middle east, that is if jesuits were in power why would they be opressed, is the most contrived argument I've ever seen.
I am amused. The pope's earthly power can be determined by his mode of conveyance.

But I don't see how I ever said Christians would be oppressed if Jesuit were in power. To recap, I'm saying whatever fate befalls Christians in the Middle East, as x-ray Peat would paint it, would all be the fault of Jesuits.

Clearly you never met a Jesuit, nor been educated by them, nor understand what their mission is. Clearly you've never seen where they slept. Or what they eat. Let me tell you then. They live a simple life. In poverty. In service to God.

How could they be the manipulative power behind the divisions in the world? They're not married. Who will inherit all the wealth and power you purport they have? It is absurd if you can't see they have no motive.

On the other hand, the vile Jews do.

Atman

Rofl, the cognitive dissonance must be really painful for you. What's my objective? My objective is standing up for the truth.

If you weren't that articulate and fairly well educated I would say that you are a paid shill who spreads missinformation and decrease the signal to noise ratio of problematic threads.
But I've never heard of intellectual shills, so I give you the benefit of the doubt.

Some questions about your Jesuit story:
(which I think is just a reiteration of a common missinfo pattern on the internet to spread confusion and discredit legitimate concerns)

What is their motive and objective?

What is their source of power? What do they control and how?

Name some contemporary, powerful Jesuits and wherein lies their power?

How do they pass their power from one generation to the next? (see yerrag's post)

Why do they let millions of arabs and blacks into christian,european countries?

Why did they let Israel expand over the decades if they hate jews so much?

Christianity is on the downfall for several decades now. Why did they let the MSM destroy the image of Christianity through music, movies and other entertainment media?
(Religion is out and boring, Atheism and rebelling against your tradiontional culture is hip and trendy).

It doesn't make any sense.

x-ray peat

Do you have a source for that? My understanding is that the term Jesuit which is a derivative of the name Jesus in Late Latin developed as a term of derision for the Society of Jesus. Instead of fighting it, the Jesuits adopted it. The first use of this word Jesuit according to Merriam's came about after the formation of the Society. Definition of JESUIT notice the second definition "Jesuit: 2: one given to intrigue or equivocation"
That is another strawman. You need to keep in mind that in the minds of the Jesuits all-non Catholic Christians are heretics and need to be brought back under the sway of the Pope. This is why they were founded, to lead the Counter Reformation. They would only work to save Catholics not Christians.
I am not sure you read the correct link or maybe didn't read it carefully enough. Read the part in red in particular. This oath was placed in the Congressional record and has been verified by several ex-Jesuits as being true. The Jesuit, Illuminati, Knights of Columbus and Masonic Oaths
That is quite the Jesuitical logic. I bet you did well in your classes in Casuistry.
You are kidding right? Napoleon was the most powerful man in the world after his Jesuit controller Abbe Sieyes. He knew who he worked for and he knew them much better than anyone else. And btw I did quote Hitler when he said he learned much from the Jesuits (a Jesuit priest wrote Mein Kampf for him after all). I also quoted from Popes, Presidents, Historians, and Catholic theologians in my previous post. Maybe you didn't read it. Staged Berkeley Riots ( Funny )

Last edited:

x-ray peat

If you weren't that articulate and fairly well educated I would say that you are a paid shill who spreads missinformation and decrease the signal to noise ratio of problematic threads.
But I've never heard of intellectual shills, so I give you the benefit of the doubt.

Some questions about your Jesuit story:
(which I think is just a reiteration of a common missinfo pattern on the internet to spread confusion and discredit legitimate concerns)

What is their motive and objective?

What is their source of power? What do they control and how?

Name some contemporary, powerful Jesuits and wherein lies their power?

How do they pass their power from one generation to the next? (see yerrag's post)

Why do they let millions of arabs and blacks into christian,european countries?

Why did they let Israel expand over the decades if they hate jews so much?

Christianity is on the downfall for several decades now. Why did they let the MSM destroy the image of Christianity through music, movies and other entertainment media?
(Religion is out and boring, Atheism and rebelling against your tradiontional culture is hip and trendy).

It doesn't make any sense.
Like a previous poster has said, whoever is pulling the strings is a billion times smarter than us. The Jesuits work their plans out over 100s of years and are very patient. Their main strategy is order out of chaos. They create a struggle or war between two controlled sides and steer the outcome to their benefit. Collecting half the world' s Jews and placing them in the middle of a hostile environment will lead to war and the destruction of all Jews living there as well as many Muslims. The Vatican will then take control of their long sought after prize, the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem when it is made an International city. Letting the Arabs into Europe, which the Pope is publicly pushing for, will lead to a right wing Fascist backlash and the installation of Fascist Dictatorships throughout Europe. It has already started. The Vatican is a Dictatorship after-all and has publicly stated that Fascism is its preferred method of government for the World.
You will have to do some reading of your own if you want answers to the rest of your many questions. If I answer them you wouldn't believe me anyway. It's better for you to research it for yourself.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

How could they be the manipulative power behind the divisions in the world? They're not married. Who will inherit all the wealth and power you purport they have? It is absurd if you can't see they have no motive.
Your question about inheritance is nonsensical. The Order never dies so there is no inheritance. Who inherits the wealth and power of the Vatican, or the United States, or General Electric? A better analogy is to think of the Jesuits as the Borg which is actually a satire of them. Their headquarters in Rome being Borgo Santo Spirito or Borgo.

Their motive is to bring the entire world under the control of the Pope as Rome was under the Caesars and as Europe was under the Pope during the dark ages. One world government and one world religion all led by one man.
Pope calls for a new world order
Pope calls for world government, 'New World Order'
Pope Francis Doesn’t Even Hide It- He Calls For One World Government
Pope Francis calls for the 'goods of the Earth' to be shared by everyone | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

goodandevil

I am amused. The pope's earthly power can be determined by his mode of conveyance.

But I don't see how I ever said Christians would be oppressed if Jesuit were in power. To recap, I'm saying whatever fate befalls Christians in the Middle East, as x-ray Peat would paint it, would all be the fault of Jesuits.

Clearly you never met a Jesuit, nor been educated by them, nor understand what their mission is. Clearly you've never seen where they slept. Or what they eat. Let me tell you then. They live a simple life. In poverty. In service to God.

On the other hand, the vile Jews do.

If hitler was so great, why didn't he take the world's gold supply from Switzerland? After all it was the gold amassed, taken from germany with the treaty of versailles.

goodandevil

90cfb3a4f07fcc7e38fdf9cc8691f4cb.jpg
Your question about inheritance is nonsensical. The Order never dies so there is no inheritance. Who inherits the wealth and power of the Vatican, or the United States, or General Electric? A better analogy is to think of the as the Borg which is actually a satire of the Jesuits. Their headquarters is Borgo Santo Spirito.

There motive is to bring the entire world under the control of the Pope. One world government and one world religion all led by one man.
Pope calls for a new world order
Pope calls for world government, 'New World Order'
Pope Francis Doesn’t Even Hide It- He Calls For One World Government
Pope Francis calls for the 'goods of the Earth' to be shared by everyone | Daily Mail Online

I digress slightly from your interpretation of the jesuits. I see christianity as a druidic, human-sacrifice, one might say satanic religion. Christians regularly celebrate the torture of jesus, the earijg of his flesh, and the drinking of his blood. The prophecies of all reoigions will be fulfilled by what appear to be aliens, but are really these robots in development, &c. Just a big show. Not many people believe in global warming, and as evinced by thos forum, the belief in industrial medicine is diminishing. But people will still believe in aliens, and nuclear war also. So, in conclusion, i would amass the priests of the world, scientific and other, the ones at the top, and for some time the jesuits, and also the purportedly jewish freemasonry, are some of the main organizations in the whole fiasco. So this debate over whether it's the jews or the jesuits is divisivs, except that many jews are going to be killed and suffer, and they will be the innocent ones. Like a 3rd-degree mason or a choirboy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals