Squalane Oil For Moisturizer?

Note

Thanks for the link, I will purchase it tonight and give it a try when it arrives. I'm intrigued to know if it will fix some of the dry skin and acne that I have.

Let us know how it works!I might try too.
I just wonder if is clogging the pores?
I know that olive oil it's comedogenic.

Do you have also scars and blemishes?

EIRE24

Let us know how it works!I might try too.
I just wonder if is clogging the pores?
I know that olive oil it's comedogenic.

Do you have also scars and blemishes?
I dont have many scars, my acne only started after I began eating a ray peat diet. What other oils are comedogenic? The best moisturiser I used thus far was shea butter

A. squamosa

Shea butter is a safe (in the Peat sense) moisturiser as far as I know, but I find it too heavy for my face personally.

I use the brand Consonant, the specific product is called Hydrextreme. It's a seed polysaccharide and glycerin. Honestly, it's really expensive and I use it because my skin is particularly resistant to accepting moisture, and it's the only thing that works for me. Your skin may be less problematic in that regard than mine. I would try cheaper alternatives before jumping straight to the big (read: expensive) guns! I think I saw (in another thread) someone saying that you can buy glycerin? Worth trying I would think.

What about shea butter?
I have read good stuff, I apply it under my eyes.

Jacinta what serum do you use?

Note

That's a bad list :( mostly PUFA oils, don't put them on your face!
Shea butter is good though :) (I'd use it as a body moisturiser)

Yes, unfortunately they are high in PUFA.

Shea butter it's heavy for me too, but I use at night mostly, and very little during day.

I've read that glycerin it's not good for acne prone skin, but I will have to look at it again.

A. squamosa

Hmm, acne isn't my skin issue so I can't speak to it... check out this blog and see if she addresses your skin probs www.beautyeditor.ca

Yes, unfortunately they are high in PUFA.

Shea butter it's heavy for me too, but I use at night mostly, and very little during day.

I've read that glycerin it's not good for acne prone skin, but I will have to look at it again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals