Sputnik V? Is not the same?

Dino D

All the bad talk goes to pfizer, moderna, astra zeneka?

What about the russian sputnik V, or the Chinese vaccine?

Inaut

They use “old” tech but will probably have equally terrible adjuvants. If by gun point I was forced and had a choice (oxymoronic innit??), I’d take Sputnik - or maybe just the bullet ?‍♂️

Hugh Johnson

Mostly we know little about them, and they are more traditional.

However, no Corona virus vaccine has been accepted because apparently they all caused ADE. Which means they make similar viruses more dangerous.

This is also a western site, so most of us are dealing with the western vaccines.

I would say that the Sputnik is likely to cause ADE and all the usual vaccine issues. I would probably prefer that to Pfizer because who knows what horrors the mRNA brings with it.

Eberhardt

They use “old” tech but will probably have equally terrible adjuvants. If by gun point I was forced and had a choice (oxymoronic innit??), I’d take Sputnik - or maybe just the bullet ?‍♂️
Exactly what I usually say too.(minus maybe the bullet)! :)

74one

The only difference I see is that we have some what working adverse reaction report system, but in Russia it is basically non existent, almost never you will hear bad press about sputnic adverse reactions, hence perception that it is some what better - from my research they all the same poison

Eberhardt

The only difference I see is that we have some what working adverse reaction report system, but in Russia it is basically non existent, almost never you will hear bad press about sputnic adverse reactions, hence perception that it is some what better - from my research they all the same poison
Well they are by definition not the same as at least we need to distinguish between rna injections and vaccine like virus treatment. It is though a question of degree concerning potential harm.

74one

Well they are by definition not the same as at least we need to distinguish between rna injections and vaccine like virus treatment. It is though a question of degree concerning potential harm.
I'm afraid you've got a wrong perception about sputnic, it is the same rna injection as P, M, J&J, AZ
This is sputnic website with virus cartoons
And this is give away 1500000 Euro prize just for proving that C19 virus exist, but none of the scientist wants it :)

Last edited:

Apple

I think Russians don't reveal true statistic data of side effects and deaths from vaccine and people in Russia are very reluctant to get vaccinated with sputnik. There are lots of rumors about side effects from sputnik so I think all the vaccines are the same. Get your jab and wait when they turn on 5g antena :))
Also there is not enough data about chinese vaccine

mariantos

If we consider his words, quote "if a country is in a pandemic, then the law allows through the medical authorities and regional leaders to introduce mandatory vaccination for different categories of people, especially the most vulnerable", but also the fact that he called them those who are against the vaccine "people who do not understand these things and who believe in rumors", then this denotes once more, at least for me, that Putin is just a puppet whose slightly transparent strings at first, have become in the meantime much more pronounced and full of contour.

Unlike the others, he is just a better actor, he took his role seriously and nothing special. The Russian vaccine can be less dangerous, just as dangerous or more dangerous than the others, but by no means safe, also the chinese vaccine can only be a "replica" that obviously mimics the same side effects, more or less.

Time will tell.

Eberhardt

I'm afraid you've got a wrong perception about sputnic, it is the same rna injection as P, M, J&J, AZ
This is sputnic website with virus cartoons
And this is give away 1500000 Euro prize just for proving that C19 virus exist, but none of the scientist wants it :)
I stand corrected.! Then they've changed it completly- I remember distinctly that the first version was basically just "deactivated" virus parts with not much else.

Inaut

I stand corrected.! Then they've changed it completly- I remember distinctly that the first version was basically just "deactivated" virus parts with not much else.
My thoughts too.. thanks for sharing @74one

74one

I believe that was their well thought advertising strategy in the beginning, so to lure more people into getting familiar vaccine

Missenger

I believe that was their well thought advertising strategy in the beginning, so to lure more people into getting familiar vaccine

sure they didnt just change the upcoming versions??

That's what I was thinking, like, 'oh you're safe only the western piggies are getting poisoned with dna altering ***t, have no fear', anyone could figure any company could do something like that if they wanted to. Not that I'm even sure if it matters or not with the graphene 'meme' going around.

74one

sure they didnt just change the upcoming versions??
I don't see any reference on their website that they somehow change or modified original sputnik-v, though they are working hard on new versions

Last edited: