Sprinting Is Changing My Body Composition Very Quickly

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Runenight201

If sprinting, try barefoot on a grassy plain. It’s feels great, irrespective of “negative ions detoxifying your body” lol.
While I’m not sure about that claim, running barefoot is definitely better biomechanicslly and will strengthen your feet and ankle muscles more than shoes.

Just uh, don’t try sprinting on concrete up a hill, unless you want bloody toe soles like me X.X

Of course, make sure you’re warmed up barefoot, get the blood flowing, do some toe raises and heel raises and eversions and inversions of the foot, and if you’ve literally never exercised barefoot and have weak foot and ankle muscles, maybe wait a bit until you’ve strengthened them barefoot first. Otherwise if you feel healthy try going at it 50-60-70-80-90-100%!

Mufasa

Kids seem to do a lot of sprints when walking in nature for fun.
Sprinting up a hill, then rolling off it, etc.
Sprinting, walking, sitting, playing in the dirt, letting someone pick them up to rest on their shoulders, etc.

If you do sprinting, I would just do it that way.
Not with a protocol, in the sense of 3-4 times 60 meters 3 times a week.
Just go walk, and if you are in for it, explore the fun of speed for a couple of times.

somuch4food

If you do sprinting, I would just do it that way.
Not with a protocol, in the sense of 3-4 times 60 meters 3 times a week.
Just go walk, and if you are in for it, explore the fun of speed for a couple of times.

Agree. As adults, we seem to always plan and quantify in order to track/measure results while intuition might serve us better in the long run by creating healthy habits. We have learned not to let our impulses drive us, but more and more I'm thinking that it's these that are the very essence of life as long as you don't harm others.

tomisonbottom

But I may be over doing it, as sleep is suffering so is appetite. Like going to bed at 3am and getting up at 11, at university. Ideally be in bed at 12 and wake at 8. Something is just wrong with my appetite.

Gonna cut sprints down to 2x a week. The only thing is I look Great and maintained weight but just cut a ton off my stomach.

How is it going now?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I've shifted from sprints, I cannot handle the load and try to work as much as I do.

Though very effective I wouldn't expect to be very productive for the hours after, and being quite sore the next day.

Lot's of Red Light basking, High fruit+Gelatin/Collagen and Walks are doing me great right now.

Lowering estrogen/Cortisol from the Red light seems very effective. To the point of within a weak 2x people at work commented. It's take that bloat from your face.

High sugar diet require metabolism stimulation from gelatin/caffeine/red lights/Movement( Warm sunny walks=Body looking for fruit).

Cold air conditioners, Blue light, tryptophan/cysteine/methanione, PUFA, and Starch scream winter.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyclops

I've shifted from sprints, I cannot handle the load and try to work as much as I do.

Though very effective I wouldn't expect to be very productive for the hours after, and being quite sore the next day.

Lot's of Red Light basking, High fruit+Gelatin/Collagen and Walks are doing me great right now.

Lowering estrogen/Cortisol from the Red light seems very effective. To the point of within a weak 2x people at work commented. It's take that bloat from your face.

High sugar diet require metabolism stimulation from gelatin/caffeine/red lights/Movement( Warm sunny walks=Body looking for fruit).

Cold air conditioners, Blue light, tryptophan/cysteine/methanione, PUFA, and Starch scream winte

How much Red Light are you using? You use a cold AC in winter?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

How much Red Light are you using? You use a cold AC in winter?

Quite a bit, I lay under it 2-3x times a day for a few minutes. I can sorta feel when enough is a enough.

I also believe walks/strolls through nature new areas are great for keeping the body/mind stimulated. I had walked over 30 miles in 4 days while in Las Vegas and I looked and felt better than ever. Even with non-peat food, so much better than sitting at a desk.

Trying to emulate my life like a primitive man walking in the warm sun in search of honey/fruit/tubers/dates/coconut and occasionally hunting and eating the entire(gelatin/liver) animal seems to be the most logical way to live.

Going to get some really nice Walking shoes and an audible subscription starting doing like an Hr a day.

Pdohlen

Play ball! Gather some friends, or join a local club... The importance of fun is understated when doing any excercise.

LadyRae

If sprinting, try barefoot on a grassy plain. It’s feels great, irrespective of “negative ions detoxifying your body” lol.
While I’m not sure about that claim, running barefoot is definitely better biomechanicslly and will strengthen your feet and ankle muscles more than shoes.

Just uh, don’t try sprinting on concrete up a hill, unless you want bloody toe soles like me X.X

Of course, make sure you’re warmed up barefoot, get the blood flowing, do some toe raises and heel raises and eversions and inversions of the foot, and if you’ve literally never exercised barefoot and have weak foot and ankle muscles, maybe wait a bit until you’ve strengthened them barefoot first. Otherwise if you feel healthy try going at it 50-60-70-80-90-100%!
I really like this barefoot-on-grass idea. Perfect activity at the park with my kids! Any updates on your sprinting?

Runenight201

I really like this barefoot-on-grass idea. Perfect activity at the park with my kids! Any updates on your sprinting?

Barefoot at the park is my go-to active leisure activity. I’m sure your kids are having an absolute blast with it as well. I was so happy and healthy as a kid in part because of the amount of joy I received from being outside and playing.

Just last week my friends and I were testing our 40 yard sprint times at the park. I was a lot slower than I had expected, clocking in at 5.4 seconds. Granted, my athletic abilities have been declining over the past couple years due to aging, but I really think I can get it under 5. It would be awesome if I could get professional athlete level times lol but it’s not a desire worth heavily pursuing.

It’s really tough for me to force myself to sprint outside of a sport context. Sprinting in itself is a very energetically expensive task, and while very liberating, is not something I can currently sustain for many maximal effort bouts without faltering performance, increased injury risk, and a lowering of overall energy levels.

However, if I’m chasing after a ball, I forget all that and I’m just running after that ball as quickly as my two little legs will take me :)

Being barefoot, sunlight, earthing, etc... are all good stuff, and psychologically they just might save someone, but when it comes to athletic performance they won’t make a dent. The body is strictly limited by its physiological capabilities and energy it has stored to complete the endeavor. Recovery is limited by quality of aerobic respiration and ability to return the body to normal functioning following the stress of the acute activity. This is why athletes get athletically worse with age, as the body general declines with age past its “prime”.

I do think that performance can be strongly maintained with age, built upon, or even reversed positively, but it does require a very intentional commitment to nutrition, supplements, and practice. Otherwise, the usual course of events begets a decline that starts somewhere around their 20s/30s. I wouldn’t recommend intense athletics to anyone with a faltering metabolism or who does not
take care of themselves properlychildren and adults the like. However, when my body is completely capable of performing the intense task and completely capable of recovering from it, intense exercise is a catapult for a very deep masculinity to be drawn out of me.

For the most part, my voice hovers around an average depth and strength for a guy, nothing real impressive or booming. The first time I unlocked that masculinity, I spoke with a power in my voice that completely shocked me. My friend turned to me and said I sounded like a man. Growing up undersized and with boyish features maintained into adulthood, that experience heavily impacted me.

Hormones play a big role in all this. When I get into altercations with people and I feel the rage in me, my heart starts to race and my voice lowers and has more power behind it. I really don’t know the science behind it, but I believe I walk around as a fraction of the man I could be if I could just figure it all out.

I’m not sure how the pieces all fit, but I know that they do. Still here putting them together. Thank you for asking, writing this out helped align things for me :)

steel_reserve

The first time I unlocked that masculinity, I spoke with a power in my voice that completely shocked me. My friend turned to me and said I sounded like a man. Growing up undersized and with boyish features maintained into adulthood, that experience heavily impacted me.

Hormones play a big role in all this. When I get into altercations with people and I feel the rage in me, my heart starts to race and my voice lowers and has more power behind it. I really don’t know the science behind it, but I believe I walk around as a fraction of the man I could be if I could just figure it all out.

I’m not sure how the pieces all fit, but I know that they do. Still here putting them together. Thank you for asking, writing this out helped align things for me :)
I never was butch, strong, or athletic. It's always nice to get those brief glimpses of what could be.

DIM and kiwi got me the closest to it but I had to stop because of side effects. Janus Biffrons SABRE technique got me partly there but it is so uncomfortable to perform and I'm scared I'm going to mess up my bits.

Runenight201

I never was butch, strong, or athletic. It's always nice to get those brief glimpses of what could be.

DIM and kiwi got me the closest to it but I had to stop because of side effects. Janus Biffrons SABRE technique got me partly there but it is so uncomfortable to perform and I'm scared I'm going to mess up my bits.

I got my blood work done in 2018 and my estrogen levels were high, so I do think that lowering estrogen and raising androgens plays a big role. I’m mainly care about my voice the most. There’s a power there that I want.

When I get my nutrition more correct I do notice my talking voice becomes more powerful and resonate, but it wanes as the energy gets used up. I do believe a high caloric intake is necessary, especially for an intense exercise like sprinting, to support higher states of health. My energy output in soccer matches is strictly limited by how much usable energy I have, which is determined by how much food I’ve consumed that day. The problem is achieving that with the proper foods that can be utilized by the body for healthful ends and not poison and shift the body into a degenerative state.

Explorer

I would assume that sprinting due to being a short interval heavy pressure type of exercise would be more similar to resistance weight training thus more anabolic and less catabolic and thus Peatier

If I remember correctly then sprinting boosts DHT levels a lot that could explain the face androgenization

Inaut

In @Hans recent interview on Thermo Diet, he speaks about sprinting two times a week for it's anabolic effects. Check it out if you haven't heard . I don't know how to cross post but I created a thread yesterday.

Runenight201

I just did a decently heavy bike ride to pick up groceries and noticed that my blood flow moved to my extremities powerfully and my voice deepened. All temporary changes my body made to accomplish the task at hand. Figuring out how to permanently shift that would be cool. Unless I live my lifestyle in a permanent exercise induced androgen dominance I’m not sure how to maintain that hormonal state in a non-exercise state of being.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I just did a decently heavy bike ride to pick up groceries and noticed that my blood flow moved to my extremities powerfully and my voice deepened. All temporary changes my body made to accomplish the task at hand. Figuring out how to permanently shift that would be cool. Unless I live my lifestyle in a permanent exercise induced androgen dominance I’m not sure how to maintain that hormonal state in a non-exercise state of being.
Aspirin (anti-cortisol), salt (anti-adrenaline and heat promoting), carbs, protein (heat promoting and amino acids for neurotransmitters), sunlight (for body temps and dopamine), high body temps, taurine (pro-GABA) and Tribulus worked great for me when I was feeling suboptimal a few years ago. Now, managing stress, fueling properly and sunlight are all that's needed. On occasion, I'd still use aspirin if needed. Alternatively, warming up the body helps tremendously, whether it be an intense walk, salt, protein, carbs, aspirin, caffeine, etc.

Runenight201

Aspirin (anti-cortisol), salt (anti-adrenaline and heat promoting), carbs, protein (heat promoting and amino acids for neurotransmitters), sunlight (for body temps and dopamine), high body temps, taurine (pro-GABA) and Tribulus worked great for me when I was feeling suboptimal a few years ago. Now, managing stress, fueling properly and sunlight are all that's needed. On occasion, I'd still use aspirin if needed. Alternatively, warming up the body helps tremendously, whether it be an intense walk, salt, protein, carbs, aspirin, caffeine, etc.
Do you know what causes the voice deepening affect when a fight or flight response happens? Particularly when the response has aggression and anger undertones? I notice that my voice depends in these instances. I figured adrenaline would be involved, but now I’m doubting that because you mention salt as anti-adrenaline.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you know what causes the voice deepening affect when a fight or flight response happens? Particularly when the response has aggression and anger undertones? I notice that my voice depends in these instances. I figured adrenaline would be involved, but now I’m doubting that because you mention salt as anti-adrenaline.
If you're referring to the voice deepening effect of sprints or exercise, then it's most likely the increase in test and DHT. High intensity training also increases blood sugar which promotes better energy production (GLUT4 also becomes upregulated). All in all it comes down to better energy production.
When someone gets frightened they don't yell "aahhh" in a deep voice, right? :) I'd rather say that a stress response disrupts proper verbal patterns, breaking them up into odd segments if that makes sense. Verbal fluency goes out the door.
But on the other hand, cortisol promotes the synthesis of glucose and noradrenaline enhances the uptake and oxidation of glucose, so in that short-term scenario, it could enhance energy production which could temporarily improve certain things.

LadyRae

Barefoot at the park is my go-to active leisure activity. I’m sure your kids are having an absolute blast with it as well. I was so happy and healthy as a kid in part because of the amount of joy I received from being outside and playing.

Just last week my friends and I were testing our 40 yard sprint times at the park. I was a lot slower than I had expected, clocking in at 5.4 seconds. Granted, my athletic abilities have been declining over the past couple years due to aging, but I really think I can get it under 5. It would be awesome if I could get professional athlete level times lol but it’s not a desire worth heavily pursuing.

It’s really tough for me to force myself to sprint outside of a sport context. Sprinting in itself is a very energetically expensive task, and while very liberating, is not something I can currently sustain for many maximal effort bouts without faltering performance, increased injury risk, and a lowering of overall energy levels.

However, if I’m chasing after a ball, I forget all that and I’m just running after that ball as quickly as my two little legs will take me :)

Being barefoot, sunlight, earthing, etc... are all good stuff, and psychologically they just might save someone, but when it comes to athletic performance they won’t make a dent. The body is strictly limited by its physiological capabilities and energy it has stored to complete the endeavor. Recovery is limited by quality of aerobic respiration and ability to return the body to normal functioning following the stress of the acute activity. This is why athletes get athletically worse with age, as the body general declines with age past its “prime”.

I do think that performance can be strongly maintained with age, built upon, or even reversed positively, but it does require a very intentional commitment to nutrition, supplements, and practice. Otherwise, the usual course of events begets a decline that starts somewhere around their 20s/30s. I wouldn’t recommend intense athletics to anyone with a faltering metabolism or who does not
take care of themselves properlychildren and adults the like. However, when my body is completely capable of performing the intense task and completely capable of recovering from it, intense exercise is a catapult for a very deep masculinity to be drawn out of me.

For the most part, my voice hovers around an average depth and strength for a guy, nothing real impressive or booming. The first time I unlocked that masculinity, I spoke with a power in my voice that completely shocked me. My friend turned to me and said I sounded like a man. Growing up undersized and with boyish features maintained into adulthood, that experience heavily impacted me.

I’m not sure how the pieces all fit, but I know that they do. Still here putting them together. Thank you for asking, writing this out helped align things for me

I enjoyed your thoughts above...and I agree, sprinting is VERY taxing. It requires a bunch of mental preparation! I'm 43, but I've remained active so that helps. I like to take 5-10mg Methylene Blue with caffeine and a couple aspirin before going out to walk, go to the park. My kids and I do hand stands, cartwheels, monkey bars, and swings, too.. (Swinging is a full-body workout, bytheway, if you "pump" and go high!☺)

I gave up long distance running last year as it was making me fatter (so weird, I know), worsening my sleep, and then I lost my cycle. 'I'm trying to incorporate activity and exercise that involves play and spontaneous burst of energy followed by rest. Getting out in nature with my kids and my dog.

Taking a few drops of Lisuride (Idealabs) is also very enjoyable before spending time in nature

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals