Spring/Summer vs. Winter Butter

Sphagnum

I was wondering if anyone had insight or previous experience looking into the differences in butter composition by season. This would apply to grass-fed cows, and be mainly geared toward butter/dairy found locally, rather than national brands. I ask because my local farm always has an excess of winter butter, while the spring/summer butters sell fast.

The butter in warmer months is promoted (mostly by sites that source info from the WAPF and related groups) as being "better," as the cows are feeding on fresh grass. However, the touted increase in "yellow" found in the butter is due to an increase in beta carotene. Additionally, this warmer months dairy is also higher in overall unsaturated fats and lower in overall saturated fats than dairy produced by cows in colder months where the feed is supplemented by stored silage/hay. (Here is the source I found on this info: Factors Affecting the Composition of Milk from Dairy Cows - Designing Foods - NCBI Bookshelf )

By Peat standards, would the winter butter actually be the more desirable option?
Is the beta carotene in butter something to consider at all, or is it insignificant?
Is it better to stock up on frozen winter butter, or would eating 'seasonally' with whatever the cows are producing at the time be the most natural and best option?