Spots On Penis

Jing

Every few months I get a spot on the shaft of my penis the same spots you would get on your face I only ever get one and it only last for a week or so does anyone else get this ? And what is the cause of these spots ?

Every few months I get a spot on the shaft of my penis the same spots you would get on your face I only ever get one and it only last for a week or so does anyone else get this ? And what is the cause of these spots ?
Look up up Fordyce’s spots which are usually considered benign.

that's strange. I have found that turmeric can work on boils...do you think it's a sort of boil?

OP
J

Jing

that's strange. I have found that turmeric can work on boils...do you think it's a sort of boil?
Nope it is literally the same as a normal spot you would get on the face even with pus ... It doesn't bother me because I only have to wait a week max for it to be gone and won't have one for another few months .. just wanted to know what causes this.

Runenight201

I’ve noticed that acne will come and go in the same or near the same spots, so I believe that some types of acne (especislly the cystic kind) seems to accumulate in a specific area.

Have you pinpointed it concurrently with health?

OP
J

Jing

I’ve noticed that acne will come and go in the same or near the same spots, so I believe that some types of acne (especislly the cystic kind) seems to accumulate in a specific area.

Have you pinpointed it concurrently with health?
I've noticed the spot does seem to be In the same spot .. and no I haven't pinpointed it with my health.

Inaut

Speaking of genital warts, what’s the best way to get rid of them? How would methylene blue work (minus the staining)..