Spliting Vitamin E Softgels Into Smaller Portions

Dr.Fugazzi

Hi everyone,

I just recently bought Thorne Ultimate Vitamin E and, based on the side effect, I'm pretty sure that 1 softgel/day is WAY too much for me, so would it be safe if I used a syringe to suck the softgel content off and kept it in a sterile vial for couple of days?

Hi everyone,

I just recently bought Thorne Ultimate Vitamin E and, based on the side effect, I'm pretty sure that 1 softgel/day is WAY too much for me, so would it be safe if I used a syringe to suck the softgel content off and kept it in a sterile vial for couple of days?

sounds reasonable enough,but metal contamination,even minor,can accelerate degradation.Avoid exposure to light strongly,that is highly important.

LeeLemonoil

Take a dark euro dropper bottle and fill partially with mit oil. Open as many softgels as you please via poking with something poignant and press the contents put into the bottle. Then you can take the diluted vit E by the drop afterwards. Tidy, efficient.

LeeLemonoil

A typo: I meant MCT-oil. Put the softgel content into a bottle partially filled with mct, that way you have smaller doses that still can be minimized or maximized drop-wise

OP
D

Dr.Fugazzi

Yeah I figured it. That's exacly what I want to do, except I don't have MCT atm ( I need to order it online). Do you think olive oil can do for now?

LeeLemonoil

I think it is just fine, though not all here like it, that’s why I default on MCT in public forum posts

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals