Spilled Progest-E

DaveFoster

The bottle was cold so I squeezed on it to apply drops to the gums. I popped the lid and half the bottle splattered on the area of my sternum.

I then wiped any excess with a paper towel, jumped in the shower and vigorously washed with soap, shampoo and conditioner. I used the abrasive side of two sponges to scrub the skin and remove as much as possible.

It's been about an hour and a half. Poison control said it should be fine; I'll update with more details.

Dhair

The only thing that you have to be worried about is that you're out about 30 bucks.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

The only thing that you have to be worried about is that you're out about 30 bucks.
That's what the Poison Control lady said as well.

No effects whatsoever.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

But I'm sure you already knew that too. What did you think would happen? Was it just anxiety?
I thought I'd faint with a high pulse and numbness in the limbs.

There was mild anxiety, but I've been having a dull background anxiety constantly lately, so nothing out of the ordinary.

B

Braveheart

Are you serious? Poison Control?....and you are a "health coach"?

Arnold Grape

I thought I'd faint with a high pulse and numbness in the limbs.

There was mild anxiety, but I've been having a dull background anxiety constantly lately, so nothing out of the ordinary.
You will be turning into a woman at any moment, now. BTW: From what I can deduce, your method of getting the Progest-E out of the bottle and onto the gum is by squeezing it into your mouth? How are you measuring the drops in any scientific way if you're squeezing them onto your gum, where you cannot see them?

InChristAlone

Women take more than that in a day sometimes. Your anxiety gets the best of you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom