Spike Protein's - How to Detox

Perry Staltic

When they begin to detox it they too become shedders. They will then transmit spike protein and be "contagious" for some length of time (through skin secretion, other excretory pathways etc.)

I don't see a mechanism for this. Proteins can't self-replicate

aliml

Bromelain + NAC

Bromelain breaks glycosidic linkages and N-Acetylcysteine breaks disulfide bonds. If both bonds and/or linkages are broken, the spike protein dissolves!

Angel45

Bromelain + NAC

Bromelain breaks glycosidic linkages and N-Acetylcysteine breaks disulfide bonds. If both bonds and/or linkages are broken, the spike protein dissolves!

NAC and HCQ kicked the ***t out of COVID after I already was in bed for a week with a fever that I couldn't get down. NAC breaks the disulfide bond that also dissolves mucus in your lungs from covid cough. Using NAC after about a week I swear I coughed up water it was unreal. NAC after a while was to harsh on my stomach I think it dissolved to much stomach mucus. I switched to Olive Leaf Extract and my lungs cleared up I drink pine needle tea now just in case it's possible that it also helps with spike proteins. I'm on to taking freeze dried thymus and lung right now to help calm down any future inflammation from respiratory viruses that go around every winter.

Kris

Other than buying a machine and ozonating water or insufflating it... No.... sadly not.

Could you recommend any machine? I see here, in Thailand, many options and rather cheap, but I don't know if they do they same job. They use them as water purifiers.

Inaut

Could you recommend any machine? I see here, in Thailand, many options and rather cheap, but I don't know if they do they same job. They use them as water purifiers.

Promolife is the most known brand. I don’t know what other products are out there currently though...

I purchased this one because of cost and output:

KTownSatfats

I wonder if these booster shots are designed to give a prolonged steady constant of spike protein in the population, not just the vaccinated but also the unvaccinated who are unable to escape the poisonous shedding. My concern is that the spike protein seems to last quite a while in the body (up to 15 months if I am not mistaken), and based on anecdotal experience of having Covid twice I can attest to this. The first time I got Covid I did not feel better until 7 months, and the second time, I felt better after one month but still have smell issues 4 months later so I believe I am detoxing still. I got sick first in March 2020 and then in August 2021, precisely 17 months later on the dot. Almost like I had finally cleared the toxins and my immune system finally came back online and then was inundated with the new 'variant' (i.e. booster shedding).

Just a theory but no matter what people think, I fear there will be a lot of spike protein around whether you're vaccinated or not. Is there any way to speed up the detox of these particles? Should we be taking ivermectin as a prophylaxis? What strategies do we have at our disposal?
Great question. Superfluous apostrophe in the title though.

David PS

J.R.K

This new guide on how to detox the spike protein from the body was just posted:

Some good ideas in there that compliment the Peat point of view @Lollipop2 , unfortunately a few that are clearly dangerous such as fish oil. PUFA is definitely associated with poor outcomes in COVID-19 patients I believe the final cause of death is usually sepsis.
Nonetheless I do hope these things are effective for those that are looking to eliminate these toxins.

Michael Mohn

Is there any easy form of getting ozone?
I have a 250w halogen lamp and I take off the protective glass if I want some uvb in the winter.
I keep a distance of 2 meters from the lamp as halogen lamps produce high amounts of uvc.
Uvc does react quickly with oxygen forming ozone, I can smell it in the room. This would be the easiest way to produce ozone.
Never expose your body for more than 10minutes to unprotected halogen light and never look into the light. At a distance of 2 meters the uvc levels should be low enough for a short exposure being safe. I bought the lamp for 15bucks.

J.R.K

Thank you for posting this @Perry Staltic, I find it interesting that they have included selenium in the blend, I recently came across an older thread regarding the use of selenium to counteract the effects of infection by the Ebola virus, incredible results. It wasn’t long ago I thought Ebola was a death sentence. Apparently many of the things talked about on this forum prepares us to deal with these unseen diseases.

Perry Staltic

Thank you for posting this @Perry Staltic, I find it interesting that they have included selenium in the blend, I recently came across an older thread regarding the use of selenium to counteract the effects of infection by the Ebola virus, incredible results. It wasn’t long ago I thought Ebola was a death sentence. Apparently many of the things talked about on this forum prepares us to deal with these unseen diseases.

IMO ebola is common endemic diseases (eg, malaria) made worse by nutritional deficiencies brought on by deforestation and wars and by medical treatments. It appears at first glance that selenium deficiency may be a factor in the former.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals