Spike Protein's - How to Detox

Blue Water

I wonder if these booster shots are designed to give a prolonged steady constant of spike protein in the population, not just the vaccinated but also the unvaccinated who are unable to escape the poisonous shedding. My concern is that the spike protein seems to last quite a while in the body (up to 15 months if I am not mistaken), and based on anecdotal experience of having Covid twice I can attest to this. The first time I got Covid I did not feel better until 7 months, and the second time, I felt better after one month but still have smell issues 4 months later so I believe I am detoxing still. I got sick first in March 2020 and then in August 2021, precisely 17 months later on the dot. Almost like I had finally cleared the toxins and my immune system finally came back online and then was inundated with the new 'variant' (i.e. booster shedding).

Just a theory but no matter what people think, I fear there will be a lot of spike protein around whether you're vaccinated or not. Is there any way to speed up the detox of these particles? Should we be taking ivermectin as a prophylaxis? What strategies do we have at our disposal?

P

Peatness

I've not taken the covid injections but I have been subjected to shedding. Recently I've had taste disturbances again and brain fog.
Dr Peat suggestes thyroid, vitamin D, and stable blood sugar for managing any ill effects from the injections.

This thread might be helpful

ThinPicking

Drink like a fish, meet up and party with them (exposure therapy).

More seriously, RP's ideas ought to leave you feeling the best you ever have. If not yet, make adjustments.

CreakyJoints

I wonder if these booster shots are designed to give a prolonged steady constant of spike protein in the population, not just the vaccinated but also the unvaccinated who are unable to escape the poisonous shedding. My concern is that the spike protein seems to last quite a while in the body (up to 15 months if I am not mistaken), and based on anecdotal experience of having Covid twice I can attest to this. The first time I got Covid I did not feel better until 7 months, and the second time, I felt better after one month but still have smell issues 4 months later so I believe I am detoxing still. I got sick first in March 2020 and then in August 2021, precisely 17 months later on the dot. Almost like I had finally cleared the toxins and my immune system finally came back online and then was inundated with the new 'variant' (i.e. booster shedding).

Just a theory but no matter what people think, I fear there will be a lot of spike protein around whether you're vaccinated or not. Is there any way to speed up the detox of these particles? Should we be taking ivermectin as a prophylaxis? What strategies do we have at our disposal?

Why do you think it is 15 months, sorry? I'm not even sure of any follow up studies at that length; if you have any, please do post them.

In this very small study, only 1 of the 13 participants had detectable spike proteins present in their system 28 days after the study, and 2 days after that it became undetectable:

"For one individual (participant 8), spike was detected at day 29, 1 day after the second injection and was undetectable 2 days later."

I've tried to ask Ray about this in the past, and his response seemed to echo this study. He said the following (of vaccinated individuals):

"...during the first few weeks, the level of the spike protein in their body, and any replicated RNA, will be highest. It undoubtedly varies, but it is expected to gradually subside."

OP
B

Blue Water

Why do you think it is 15 months, sorry? I'm not even sure of any follow up studies at that length; if you have any, please do post them.

In this very small study, only 1 of the 13 participants had detectable spike proteins present in their system 28 days after the study, and 2 days after that it became undetectable:

"For one individual (participant 8), spike was detected at day 29, 1 day after the second injection and was undetectable 2 days later."

I've tried to ask Ray about this in the past, and his response seemed to echo this study. He said the following (of vaccinated individuals):

"...during the first few weeks, the level of the spike protein in their body, and any replicated RNA, will be highest. It undoubtedly varies, but it is expected to gradually subside."
I don't have a study unfortunately. It was mentioned on the recent Joe Rogan podcast with Dr. Peter McCullough. I recall from an interview with another doctor that the spike protein can induce detrimental changes in macrophages, and these macrophages can persist up to 7 months according to the doctor. Perhaps the spike protein is not traveling around in the blood, but it may still be in cells/on endothelium. That is my primary concern. I can say for sure that the impact of Covid persists several months for many people.

OP
B

Blue Water

I've not taken the covid injections but I have been subjected to shedding. Recently I've had taste disturbances again and brain fog.
Dr Peat suggestes thyroid, vitamin D, and stable blood sugar for managing any ill effects from the injections.

This thread might be helpful
Thanks Pina. My current dilemma is whether to take ivermectin prophylactically or as a way of detoxing. While I know taking ivermectin is safe, definitely in the short term, I am wary of supplementing as much as is recommended in FLCCC. For now I decided on taking black seed oil daily, and potentially throwing in a dose of ivermectin here and there to detox, but not really as a prophylactic.

P

Peatness

Olive leaf extract is also an option. I don't respond well to Ivermectin but OLE seems to agree with me.

CreakyJoints

I don't have a study unfortunately. It was mentioned on the recent Joe Rogan podcast with Dr. Peter McCullough. I recall from an interview with another doctor that the spike protein can induce detrimental changes in macrophages, and these macrophages can persist up to 7 months according to the doctor. Perhaps the spike protein is not traveling around in the blood, but it may still be in cells/on endothelium. That is my primary concern. I can say for sure that the impact of Covid persists several months for many people.

I see - I thought your concern was with the spike protein specifically as in your first post, but you think there is a concern that close contact with someone who has been vaccinated might be a form of stress, or you think that the spike protein can re-express itself and spread? I am trying to figure this out myself and I suspect there simply isn't enough information to know for sure yet.

I wish someone would ask Dr. Peat about it in a meaningful way, the last interview I can think of trivialised it and it was quite frustrating to listen to. His answers in emails are often very short.

Thank you for the tip about the podcast! I'll go listen to it, I am a fan of Dr. McCullough.

Inaut

Ozone can destroy all sorts of stuffs including spike protein and GO...

tankasnowgod

I wonder if these booster shots are designed to give a prolonged steady constant of spike protein in the population, not just the vaccinated but also the unvaccinated who are unable to escape the poisonous shedding. My concern is that the spike protein seems to last quite a while in the body (up to 15 months if I am not mistaken), and based on anecdotal experience of having Covid twice I can attest to this.
Well, the studies I've seen that claimed to measure "Spike Protein" in the vaccinated suggested it only had measurable levels for about 2 weeks after the first shot. There was no effect after the second dose.

Even if they are made, I don't think they last "15 months," and the available data would call into question if the boosters would even create detectable levels of "Spike Protein."

Ledo

The first time I got Covid I did not feel better until 7 months, and the second time, I felt better after one month but still have smell issues 4 months later so I believe I am detoxing still. I got sick first in March 2020 and then in August 2021, precisely 17 months later on the dot.
He is proposing that if he got sick from a shedder, he as an infected unvaccinated individual, may be suffering long term from these spikes just the same as if he caught a wild virus directly via regular spread.

To @tankasnowgod

Last edited:

Ledo

He was sick for many months and wonders if he caught it, through shedding, from individuals virulent for just a short time after their vaxing.

CreakyJoints

He was sick for many months and wonders if he caught it, through shedding, from individuals virulent for just a short time after their vaxing.

Are you explaining the original post to me, or the podcast with Dr. McCullough? I haven't had time to listen to it yet.

OP
B

Blue Water

I see - I thought your concern was with the spike protein specifically as in your first post, but you think there is a concern that close contact with someone who has been vaccinated might be a form of stress, or you think that the spike protein can re-express itself and spread? I am trying to figure this out myself and I suspect there simply isn't enough information to know for sure yet.

I wish someone would ask Dr. Peat about it in a meaningful way, the last interview I can think of trivialised it and it was quite frustrating to listen to. His answers in emails are often very short.

Thank you for the tip about the podcast! I'll go listen to it, I am a fan of Dr. McCullough.
I agree we don't know enough. From my own experience and my suspicions about what is going on, I believe there is some overlap between the vaccine and the virus.

The vaccine is "leaky" because it is not utilizing a dead virus or fragment of a virus; it triggers endogenous production of spike protein in vaccinated individuals, who are capable of shedding this in all of their excretion and even skin. In my opinion the vaccine is the "bioweapon" and the individuals who are vaccinated are vehicles or incubators of this toxin which will be effectively shed to others. The boosters may include instructions to form spikes with slight variations in morphology so as to cause "immune escape," that way the general public will continue to get ill. I think the goal, as I said, is for spike protein "doses" to be "administered" each time this average amount of time (12-15 months) passes, in order to have a constant steady state of toxic poisoning and withering of the population. Overall, I simply can't see any other interpretation than this vaccine is a form of population reduction. I might be missing something––perhaps there is another viable theory out there, but I can't see it.

So whether you got vaccinated or not, it seems you will have to confront detoxing this spike protein. Obviously blocking entrance to the body is the first step and I believe blackseed oil has been shown to block ACE2 receptor binding. How do we get rid of spike protein floating around the system or already attached to cells, however? Would ivermectin accomplish this even? I am cautious of overdoing ivermectin usage but I have heard it can permanently bind to the spike protein cause deformations in it, rendering it dysfunctional. Ivermectin's big limitation is it does not cross the BBB; so to get to the brain we'll need something else.

Last edited:
OP
B

Blue Water

Well, the studies I've seen that claimed to measure "Spike Protein" in the vaccinated suggested it only had measurable levels for about 2 weeks after the first shot. There was no effect after the second dose.

Even if they are made, I don't think they last "15 months," and the available data would call into question if the boosters would even create detectable levels of "Spike Protein."
I think there would not be an appreciable level of spike protein past a month in serum or plasma or mucus, for instance, but there will still be protein-induced dysfunction for much longer; the question is whether this is some kind of artifact from the original illness or whether the protein is persisting in cell membranes (endothelium) and other tissues, and macrophages.

Inaut

Other than buying a machine and ozonating water or insufflating it... No.... sadly not.

CreakyJoints

I agree we don't know enough. From my own experience and my suspicions about what is going on, I believe there is some overlap between the vaccine and the virus.

The vaccine is "leaky" because it is not utilizing a dead virus or fragment of a virus; it triggers endogenous production of spike protein in vaccinated individuals, who are capable of shedding this in all of their excretion and even skin. In my opinion the vaccine is the "bioweapon" and the individuals who are vaccinated are vehicles or incubators of this toxin which will be effectively shed to others. The boosters may include instructions to form spikes with slight variations in morphology so that the general public will continue to get ill. I think the goal, as I said, is for spike protein "doses" to be "administered" each time this average amount of time (12-15 months) passes, in order to have a constant steady state of toxic poisoning and withering of the population. Overall, I simply can't see any other interpretation than this vaccine is a form of population reduction. I might be missing something––perhaps there is another viable theory out there, but I can't see it.

So whether you got vaccinated or not, it seems you will have to confront detoxing this spike protein. Obviously blocking entrance to the body is the first step and I believe blackseed oil has been shown to block ACE2 receptor binding. How do we get rid of spike protein floating around the system or already attached to cells, however? Would ivermectin accomplish this even? I am cautious of overdoing ivermectin usage but I have heard it can permanently bind to the spike protein cause deformations in it, rendering it dysfunctional. Ivermectin's big limitation is it does not cross the BBB; so to get to the brain we'll need something else.

I am sorry if I am simply being slow, but you seem to simultaneously be worried about the presence of self-perpetuating spike proteins whilst saying the amounts will be sufficiently small to evade detection - I feel like it cannot be both and there is something of a contradiction here. Again, I apologise if I've simply missed your point. Is your reasoning that the endogenous spike protein production will be undetectable both in serum and antigen tests, but might be found under some kind of biopsy? How would it do this but also be present in "excretion and even skin"? Is there any evidence for this? I am a novice when it comes to physiology, it sounds like you are much more well-read than I am, so I hope this is not trying your patience.

I also think the amount of time between boosters currently being mooted is much quicker than 15 months, and I still do not really understand where this figure comes from, especially if, according to you, Dr. McCullough only states 7. That doesn't preclude you being wrong about the intention, but I don't think your rationale holds up to scrutiny, unless again I am being slow.

I agree with you that it is good to be prepared. I am not sure what might help clear spike proteins from the system beyond ivermectin. I've asked Ray about this and he does not directly recommend ivermectin, although I think he would acknowledge it could be helpful in some situations. He advises that one keeps their blood glucose adequate and employs the usual protective substances like progesterone, aspirin, and so forth if one feels they need to recover from something. I sent him an interesting in silico study about curcumin preventing the spike protein from binding to ACE-2, which you may find interesting, but he cautioned against drawing too many conclusions from it, saying "I think experiments would be needed to determine the effects of curcumin, beyond binding, on the ACE2."

I too, am curious about ozone being used, @Inaut - are there any studies or perhaps examples of it being used in this way so we could better understand how it's done? Thank you!

OP
B

Blue Water

I am sorry if I am simply being slow, but you seem to simultaneously be worried about the presence of self-perpetuating spike proteins whilst saying the amounts will be sufficiently small to evade detection - I feel like it cannot be both and there is something of a contradiction here. Again, I apologise if I've simply missed your point. Is your reasoning that the endogenous spike protein production will be undetectable both in serum and antigen tests, but might be found under some kind of biopsy? How would it do this but also be present in "excretion and even skin"? Is there any evidence for this? I am a novice when it comes to physiology, it sounds like you are much more well-read than I am, so I hope this is not trying your patience.

I also think the amount of time between boosters currently being mooted is much quicker than 15 months, and I still do not really understand where this figure comes from, especially if, according to you, Dr. McCullough only states 7. That doesn't preclude you being wrong about the intention, but I don't think your rationale holds up to scrutiny, unless again I am being slow.

I agree with you that it is good to be prepared. I am not sure what might help clear spike proteins from the system beyond ivermectin. I've asked Ray about this and he does not directly recommend ivermectin, although I think he would acknowledge it could be helpful in some situations. He advises that one keeps their blood glucose adequate and employs the usual protective substances like progesterone, aspirin, and so forth if one feels they need to recover from something. I sent him an interesting in silico study about curcumin preventing the spike protein from binding to ACE-2, which you may find interesting, but he cautioned against drawing too many conclusions from it, saying "I think experiments would be needed to determine the effects of curcumin, beyond binding, on the ACE2."

I too, am curious about ozone being used, @Inaut - are there any studies or perhaps examples of it being used in this way so we could better understand how it's done? Thank you!
I don't know if these spike proteins are going to be self-perpetuating endlessly. I think people who are vaccinated are shedding spike protein initially (for about a month at high levels), and that will cause unvaccinated people to get the symptoms of the disease. When they begin to detox it they too become shedders. They will then transmit spike protein and be "contagious" for some length of time (through skin secretion, other excretory pathways etc.). That is the cycle of this "pandemic".

For people who get the vaccine or the virus, this spike protein persists in them ––or the effects of the protein persist. I said 15 months because that is what McCullough said, but also I have read 7 months as far as macrophages are concerned. I believe the spike protein itself might persist in the body, but just not where people ordinarily look. In order to test that you can't really look at antigen or serum. Maybe you could look at biopsy but I haven't seen a study which really investigated it. It's like when an asbestos molecule is lodged deep in the lungs, a microscopic fiber that the body shields away and causes inflammation. I think the spike protein might be "hidden" in cells like macrophages or endothelial tissues causing dysfunction. I'm just going off what McCullough said but might be wrong. These are all good inquiries - if someone were to do a thorough investigation on shedding that would be helpful, I doubt we will see anything like that because it seems they are determined to avoid getting to the truth of the matter these days.

@Inaut Would hyperbaric oxygen therapy be a reasonable alternative? There are some "wellness" places that are doing that now. I think there are places that do I.V. ozone too but I have never considered anything like that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals