Oh yeah, many times. We had visits by real Taoist monks who trained with our teacher (they are obviously much more advanced than us poor disciples) and they routinely did things like effortlessly lift extremely heavy objects (for brief periods of time) that were 2-3 times their own weight. A very popular Taoist exercise for advanced practitioners is to do a form with a ball made from granite. That ball easily weighs at least twice more than these monk dudes, yet they kept throwing it in the air rather effortlessly. Small dudes, no more than 5'5'' in height, visibly stronger than a 6'5'' dude in our group that struggled to even lift the ball from the ground.

That is incredible. There's a deep belief hidden inside most people (the ones that care) that the old stories of heros and wizards and mighty men are true. These people really did exist and they lived in much more rarefied times with higher voltage in the air and could do things we can only imagine. I believe men could shoot thunderbolts from their fingers and jump 20 meters and that is why it has stayed in the cultural lore. Dinosaurs and flying dragons...they were all real.

I think the electric discharge even that happened between earth and venus robbed us of more than just our memory (Velikovskys' planetary collective amnesia) and our sanity (Religion, child sacrifice, etc)....it robbed us of our magic.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That is incredible. There's a deep belief hidden inside most people (the ones that care) that the old stories of heros and wizards and mighty men are true. These people really did exist and they lived in much more rarefied times with higher voltage in the air and could do things we can only imagine. I believe men could shoot thunderbolts from their fingers and jump 20 meters and that is why it has stayed in the cultural lore. Dinosaurs and flying dragons...they were all real.
No worries, we are going back to that time. Soon. There will be one coming before that though, and he will be able to pull fire from the sky. Watch out for that one, it's a trap. :hattip

L

lollipop

Yes they were. It’s well known that monks and wizards and other high level shamans choose to live in the mountains because of the electrical conductivity. Well it’s not but it should be.

I think the breathing and meditation rituals monks do act to change their bio electromagnetic field. There should
be research on this. A lot of the things mages, sages, monks, shamans, and other do start to make sense if looked at from a bioelectrical perspective.
Speaking about people who could fly, this book is FASCINATING based on many recorded witnesses:

The Man Who Could Fly: St. Joseph... https://www.amazon.com/dp/1442256729?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Regina

Some guy who did nofap

Did he pull you over the center console and out the passenger side? Impressive I wonder what that was about. Mass and Inertia are electromagnetic so if he has the ability to manipulate EM fields then maybe he did some inertial drive thing.
I think it's something like you said. All of his disciples have similar stories. Particularly his uchideshi.
Yes, my car had deep bucket seats with stick-shift. (Audi TT). So he literally ripped me out of where I was embedded/cocooned in my bucket, across the center shifter, across his body and set me perfectly standing on the sidewalk without a scratch or even aware of any of it.

L

lollipop

I think it's something like you said. All of his disciples have similar stories. Particularly his uchideshi.
Yes, my car had deep bucket seats with stick-shift. (Audi T3). So he literally ripped me out of where I was embedded/cocooned in my bucket, across the center shifter, across his body and set me perfectly standing on the sidewalk without a scratch or even aware of any of it.
Whoa...how COOL @Regina

tankasnowgod

Personally, I keep on having this recurring dream that I am able to float. Like, I am walking along the sideway or something, and i just decide to life up my legs, and I just continue at the exact same speed at the eacat same height in the air. Depending on my start, I am either able to glide this way indefinitely, or need to place my down and continue walking after a few seconds. However, it works exactly the same in every dream it occurs in. I always have the thought "why don't I do this more frequently? It's so easy."

Speaking about people who could fly, this book is FASCINATING based on many recorded witnesses:

The Man Who Could Fly: St. Joseph... https://www.amazon.com/dp/1442256729?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Incredible! The man on the cover is just incredible. His name was Joseph of Cupertino and this man could actually fly!

St-Joseph-of-Cupertino.jpg

Levitation is one of the most frequently mentioned phenomena in the lives of the Saints....Certainly one of the Saints who is best known for levitating during prayer is St. Joseph of Cupertino, who experienced so many levitations that were witnessed by his brothers in the Franciscan Order and others that he is regarded as the patron saint airplane passengers. In Fr. Angelo Pastrovicchi's official biography of the Saint, which was first published in 1767, the author states that:
“Not only during the sixteen years of the Saint's stay at Grottella, but during his whole life, these ecstasies and flights were so frequent, as attested in the acts of the Process of beatification, that for more than thirty-five years his superiors would not permit him to take part in the exercises in the choir and the refectory or in processions, lest he disturb the community."

St Joseph was often enraptured into remarkable levitations, often being carried away by God for some distances. In the records of his official beatification process [Acta Sanctorum], seventy of his levitations and ecstatic flights are recorded.

One Christmas Eve the Saint invited some shepherds to join in celebrating the birth of the Saviour. When they started to play bagpipes and flutes, the Saint let out a cry of joy and flew a considerable distance through the air to the high altar. He remained in his rapture about a quarter of an hour. Although he was in the air leaning over several lighted candles, his garments were not affected. As usual, all present were astounded by the miracle.
Could stored electrical charge have anything to do with the purported benefits of seminal retention?

Yes. It's obvious this man is orgasming and having some sort of kundalini experience everytime he flies. Supposedly chakras are actually bundles of nerves in your spine and gut and pelvic floor and other places that can become closed off due to the trauma of earthly life and that prayer and "letting go" can release this stored trauma and pain and unlock your chakra, allowing conduction to take place leading to a feeling of ecstacy or "rapture". Years of practice combined with genetic or spiritual predisposition can lead to amazing results

st-francis-levitating.jpg

An artist has attempted to unite the Vitruvian Man with the tree of life, the yogic chakras and information regarding the Tarot, the Kundalini and the Cabbala.

occult-anatomy-big.jpg

The artist translated a bunch of kabbalah, tree of life, and other mystical occult anatomy stuff.
Here's a link to the big picture http://images.faena.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/02/occult-anatomy-big.jpg
Read the writing on the right. It's all electrical

I can't even begin to deciper what it means I wonder what @haidut @lisaferraro @charlie think

I think the saints use the law of transmutation to transform the retented semen into electrical energy and instead of busting a nut for women they bust a nut for god and went flying

Another time on hearing a priest say: "Father Joseph, how beautiful God has made Heaven," the Saint flew up and "rested" on the top branches of an olive tree. He remained there in a kneeling posi¬tion for half an hour while the branch which "supported" him swayed as lightly as if a small bird had perched on it."

Once while passing through Monopoli on his way to Naples, he was led by his fellow religious to the church of the monastery to see a new statue of St. Anthony of Padua. After spotting it from a distance, he suddenly flew to the statue and then returned to his former place. After the Inquisition heard of these marvels, they felt the need to investigate and commanded that the Saint say Mass in their presence at the Church of St. Gregory of Armenia, which belonged to the nuns of St. Ligorio. Suddenly the Saint rose with a loud cry from a corner and while praying, flew to the altar. He remained standing in the air, bending over the flowers and lighted candles with his arms spread in the form of a cross. The nuns cried in alarm that he would catch fire, but he returned to the floor unharmed.

Certainly the most prominent witnesses to the Saint's levitations was Pope Urban VIII. During the Saint's first stay in Rome he went with the Father General to visit the Pope. While bending over the feet of the Pontiff the Saint became enraptured and rose in the air until the Father General commanded that he return. The Pope marveled at the phenomenon and told the Father General that he himself would bear witness to the occurrence should the Saint die during his pontificate.

To satisfy the curiosity of the Spanish Ambassador to the Papal Court and his wife who went to Assisi on purpose to see St. Joseph, the Saint was told by Fr. Custos to go into the church and visit Our Lady's statue. Upon entering the church he looked toward the statue of the Immaculate Conception on an altar, and flew over the heads of those present, and remained in the air at the feet of the statue. After a few moments he flew back and then retired to his cell."

Occasionally the Saint's raptures lasted six or seven hours. A peculiar aspect was that, when a rapture overtook him at Holy Mass, he always resumed where he had left off.
What does it mean that he always goes back to where he started? What does any of this mean

Another unusual aspect is that his garments were never disturbed during his many flights whether he travelled forward or backward, up or down. St Joseph of Cupertino was so on fire with the love of God that one could almost always draw him into an ecstatic levitation by simply speaking of the adorable love of God or the Blessed Virgin Mary, or causing him to contemplate a picture of Jesus or Mary.
@Regina is this anything like what happened to you, with your clothes not being disturbed when you were levitated from your seat? That's very interesting because it definitely means this is an inertial phenomenon

"What we call mass would seem to be nothing but an appearance, and all inertia to be of electromagnetic origin." -- Henri Poincaré, physicist, 1908
Another famous case of levitation would be this saint Teresa de Avila

Teresa de Avila (1515-1582) is one of the most famous cases of levitation in the west. Her levitation experiences have been documented by herself and witnesses.

Her levitation incidents seem to have occurred spontaneously during states of spiritual rapture. During the incidents she would feel intimidated and have a sense of humility as she perceived the experience god-sent. Often Teresa would be in a state of trance while levitating. In some cases the nuns would try to keep her on the ground but would fail.

One of her disciples Ana de la Encarnacion described under oath one of the levitation incidents she witnessed. Teresa was on her knees praying for about a quarter of an hour. While Ana was looking at her, she was lifted half a yard off the floor without her feet touching the floor. Ana approached the trembling Teresa and put her hands under Teresa’s feet. Ana stayed there for about half an hour crying in a state of ecstasy. Suddenly Teresa came down and rested on her feet, and looking at Ana she asked her who she was, and if she had been there all that time. Ana replied that she had witnessed everything and Teresa commanded her not tell anyone of what she had seen.

It seems that Teresa de Avila did not cultivate the ability to levitate at will rather it was something that happened to her spontaneously. What is it that could cause levitation. Can some individuals willingy or unwillingly change their energy vibration to a certain vibration that can cause levitation?​

Regina

Incredible! The man on the cover is just incredible. His name was Joseph of Cupertino and this man could actually fly!

Levitation is one of the most frequently mentioned phenomena in the lives of the Saints....Certainly one of the Saints who is best known for levitating during prayer is St. Joseph of Cupertino, who experienced so many levitations that were witnessed by his brothers in the Franciscan Order and others that he is regarded as the patron saint airplane passengers. In Fr. Angelo Pastrovicchi's official biography of the Saint, which was first published in 1767, the author states that:
“Not only during the sixteen years of the Saint's stay at Grottella, but during his whole life, these ecstasies and flights were so frequent, as attested in the acts of the Process of beatification, that for more than thirty-five years his superiors would not permit him to take part in the exercises in the choir and the refectory or in processions, lest he disturb the community."

St Joseph was often enraptured into remarkable levitations, often being carried away by God for some distances. In the records of his official beatification process [Acta Sanctorum], seventy of his levitations and ecstatic flights are recorded.

One Christmas Eve the Saint invited some shepherds to join in celebrating the birth of the Saviour. When they started to play bagpipes and flutes, the Saint let out a cry of joy and flew a considerable distance through the air to the high altar. He remained in his rapture about a quarter of an hour. Although he was in the air leaning over several lighted candles, his garments were not affected. As usual, all present were astounded by the miracle.

Yes. It's obvious this man is orgasming and having some sort of kundalini experience everytime he flies. Supposedly chakras are actually bundles of nerves in your spine and gut and pelvic floor and other places that can become closed off due to the trauma of earthly life and that prayer and "letting go" can release this stored trauma and pain and unlock your chakra, allowing conduction to take place leading to a feeling of ecstacy or "rapture". Years of practice combined with genetic or spiritual predisposition can lead to amazing results

An artist has attempted to unite the Vitruvian Man with the tree of life, the yogic chakras and information regarding the Tarot, the Kundalini and the Cabbala.

occult-anatomy-big.jpg

The artist translated a bunch of kabbalah, tree of life, and other mystical occult anatomy stuff.
Here's a link to the big picture http://images.faena.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/02/occult-anatomy-big.jpg

I can't even begin to deciper what it means I wonder what @haidut @lisaferraro @charlie think

I think the saints use the law of transmutation to transform the retented semen into electrical energy and instead of busting a nut for women they bust a nut for god and went flying

Another time on hearing a priest say: "Father Joseph, how beautiful God has made Heaven," the Saint flew up and "rested" on the top branches of an olive tree. He remained there in a kneeling posi¬tion for half an hour while the branch which "supported" him swayed as lightly as if a small bird had perched on it."

Once while passing through Monopoli on his way to Naples, he was led by his fellow religious to the church of the monastery to see a new statue of St. Anthony of Padua. After spotting it from a distance, he suddenly flew to the statue and then returned to his former place. After the Inquisition heard of these marvels, they felt the need to investigate and commanded that the Saint say Mass in their presence at the Church of St. Gregory of Armenia, which belonged to the nuns of St. Ligorio. Suddenly the Saint rose with a loud cry from a corner and while praying, flew to the altar. He remained standing in the air, bending over the flowers and lighted candles with his arms spread in the form of a cross. The nuns cried in alarm that he would catch fire, but he returned to the floor unharmed.

Certainly the most prominent witnesses to the Saint's levitations was Pope Urban VIII. During the Saint's first stay in Rome he went with the Father General to visit the Pope. While bending over the feet of the Pontiff the Saint became enraptured and rose in the air until the Father General commanded that he return. The Pope marveled at the phenomenon and told the Father General that he himself would bear witness to the occurrence should the Saint die during his pontificate.

To satisfy the curiosity of the Spanish Ambassador to the Papal Court and his wife who went to Assisi on purpose to see St. Joseph, the Saint was told by Fr. Custos to go into the church and visit Our Lady's statue. Upon entering the church he looked toward the statue of the Immaculate Conception on an altar, and flew over the heads of those present, and remained in the air at the feet of the statue. After a few moments he flew back and then retired to his cell."

Occasionally the Saint's raptures lasted six or seven hours. A peculiar aspect was that, when a rapture overtook him at Holy Mass, he always resumed where he had left off.
What does it mean that he always goes back to where he started? What does any of this mean

Another unusual aspect is that his garments were never disturbed during his many flights whether he travelled forward or backward, up or down. St Joseph of Cupertino was so on fire with the love of God that one could almost always draw him into an ecstatic levitation by simply speaking of the adorable love of God or the Blessed Virgin Mary, or causing him to contemplate a picture of Jesus or Mary.
@Regina is this anything like what happened to you, with your clothes not being disturbed when you were levitated from your seat? That's very interesting because it definitely means this is an inertial phenomenon

"What we call mass would seem to be nothing but an appearance, and all inertia to be of electromagnetic origin." -- Henri Poincaré, physicist, 1908

Teresa de Avila (1515-1582) is one of the most famous cases of levitation in the west. Her levitation experiences have been documented by herself and witnesses.

Her levitation incidents seem to have occurred spontaneously during states of spiritual rapture. During the incidents she would feel intimidated and have a sense of humility as she perceived the experience god-sent. Often Teresa would be in a state of trance while levitating. In some cases the nuns would try to keep her on the ground but would fail.

One of her disciples Ana de la Encarnacion described under oath one of the levitation incidents she witnessed. Teresa was on her knees praying for about a quarter of an hour. While Ana was looking at her, she was lifted half a yard off the floor without her feet touching the floor. Ana approached the trembling Teresa and put her hands under Teresa’s feet. Ana stayed there for about half an hour crying in a state of ecstasy. Suddenly Teresa came down and rested on her feet, and looking at Ana she asked her who she was, and if she had been there all that time. Ana replied that she had witnessed everything and Teresa commanded her not tell anyone of what she had seen.

It seems that Teresa de Avila did not cultivate the ability to levitate at will rather it was something that happened to her spontaneously. What is it that could cause levitation. Can some individuals willingy or unwillingly change their energy vibration to a certain vibration that can cause levitation?​
Yes. My clothes were not disturbed at all.
It felt like that in aikido too. You didn't even need to know anything at all about falling. You could not discern where it was he touched you.

But most practitioners, including many of his students, are pretty much in an austistic state. Misinterpreting their estrogenic "energy" to overtrain and run around to every seminar in the country for being comic book superheroes. Very rigid and deluded and obsessed with rank and status.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

occult-anatomy-big.jpg

Fascinating chart @pimpnamedraypeat - I want to spend some time with it.

I am not sure about the semen, but for sure I have experienced that the vital force flowing through us is one substance. We can choose to let it move through any of the chakras which relate to different experiences. Most humans choose to let that life force flow through the 2nd center via sexuality/orgasm. If it starts flowing in us and we choose to move it to another center like the heart for example, then it explodes outward in this vast expansive love for example. I have had this direct experience.

From my contact in India with yogis and sadhus, I think the secret for things like levitation and other “miracles” lies in the vibratory frequency and consciousness level of the individual which grows and builds up as prana/chi with steady, long, uninterrupted practice/prayer. This energy is different than electromagnetic energy. AND also another factor is how tuned in tapped in they are to their own Infiniteness. The more tapped in, the less they are subject to “physical laws of nature” and can transform/transmute these laws.

Ulysses

occult-anatomy-big.jpg

This really is the greatest forum ever. Reminds me of the old, pre-Web 2.0 internet. Thanks for this post.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
L

lollipop

Another site you might like @pimpnamedraypeat

EMMIND - Electromagnetic Mind

This website has been created with the intention to support the idea of an electromagnetic nature of life and consciousness, that most probably function as a resonant chain (see ) along all scales of the biological systems (and maybe beyond).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

occult-anatomy-big.jpg

Their levitation could be due to an electrostatic force similar to the one we discussed in the 3M thread. Electricity can make gasses (air) as hard as solids, so people can easily walk "on air" as if walking on the ground. Tesla talked about this too - electricity changing gasses into solid-like material.
Force Similar To Anti-gravity Observed In Real Life

Gyroscopes can also levitate when spinning at high enough speeds and if the spinning speed is high enough it is next to impossible to tilt it (change the position it is pointing to). Look at this video, the discussion starts at 0:50.

We mentioned in another thread that this anti-gravity force may due to the electromagnetic Barnett Effect seen in all spinning bodies and that is probably present in most large bodies in the Universe as they all spin quite rapidly.
Barnett effect - Wikipedia

Now, I don't know of any holly figure who spins like a gyro but if you think about it, atoms are actually tiny gyroscopes - i.e. the electron layer spinning, and the nucleus also spinning.
Does nucleus in an atom spin?

I don't know if elementary particle rotation speed can change as a result of faster metabolism and electron flow, but it certainly sounds plausible. And if that process can be controlled consciously, a person (being nothing but a few trillion gyros) should be able to levitate at will.

On a related side note, everybody is familiar with the balloon sticking to our hand when it has been rubbed. What about the other way around? Wouldn't a giant, electrically charged balloon (Earth?) make us "stick" to it? It's the same principle and the only difference is the charge density of the balloon vs. the charge density of the Earth. When the balloon sticks to our hand it is because our charge density is much bigger, and when we stick to the Earth it is because the planet's charge density is much bigger. Am I missing something?

Yes. My clothes were not disturbed at all.
It felt like that in aikido too. You didn't even need to know anything at all about falling. You could not discern where it was he touched you.

But most practitioners, including many of his students, are pretty much in an austistic state. Misinterpreting their estrogenic "energy" to overtrain and run around to every seminar in the country for being comic book superheroes. Very rigid and deluded and obsessed with rank and status.

That's unfortunate. Aikido has always interested me. It seems very refined and high class unlike other martial arts. Not to mention the spiritual aspect. unfortunately like all things it has become corrupted and "of the earth" as time goes on.

Fascinating chart @pimpnamedraypeat - I want to spend some time with it.

I am not sure about the semen, but for sure I have experienced that the vital force flowing through us is one substance. We can choose to let it move through any of the chakras which relate to different experiences. Most humans choose to let that life force flow through the 2nd center via sexuality/orgasm. If it starts flowing in us and we choose to move it to another center like the heart for example, then it explodes outward in this vast expansive love for example. I have had this direct experience.

I have felt this once..it was a great feeling. That's the lower heart Chakra . In the chart it's the small one between the green and yellow. Bliss chakra. I think in addition to health we should also be focusing on spirituality and becoming closer to god or the source. What's the point of being healthy just to live a material and empty life and die anyway. Our time on earth should be spending getting closer to god.

From my contact in India with yogis and sadhus, I think the secret for things like levitation and other “miracles” lies in the vibratory frequency and consciousness level of the individual which grows and builds up as prana/chi with steady, long, uninterrupted practice/prayer. This energy is different than electromagnetic energy. AND also another factor is how tuned in tapped in they are to their own Infiniteness. The more tapped in, the less they are subject to “physical laws of nature” and can transform/transmute these laws.

That's a hot take. You might be onto something actually....Nikolai tesla spoke of a different kind of energy, seperate what what we usually know of as electricity but not cut off from it. He called it cold electricity.

Maybe these guys are manipulating the ether directly, with the electromagnetic phenomena as an indirect effect. This makes much more sense actually, as the lumineferous ether is the medium via which electromagnetism is propagated. Tesla called electricity "bound ether" or ether associated with matter. Since we are made out of matter and are electrical beings then we must have ether bound up inside up. Supposedly there is an etheric body that you can tap into with these spiritual or occult practices

from Gregory Shaw's Theurgy and the Soul:

The Neoplatonism of Iamblichus (1995), and in particular his chapter "The Sunthema of the Sun": "The psychic organ that received the divine light was the pneumatic or luminous body. In his treatise On Dreams ...Synesius identified this body with the "imagination" (phantastikon) [which shouldn't be confused with our common "imagination," the psychological faculty] and described it as the soul's "first vehicle". It was within this imaginal body that the soul experienced its most profound illuminations."(221)"In reply to Porphyry's questions about lights seen in divination Iamblichus explains the role of phantasia and catalogues...the various methods used to illuminate it. He explains: 'The entire kind of divination that you describe, while of many kinds, is contained in a single power which may be called "drawing in the light". This power illuminates with divine light the aetherial and luminous vehicle surrounding the soul..."(221; note - I've seen such lights myself during ritual, a sort of violet glow surrounding my hands, in which I had cupped a bit of amber. Even then, before exposure to EU, I referred to the lights as a "plasma.")"The key to these pneumatic exercises was the belief that the soul's aetheric body was directly connected with the sun, the source of light. It should be borne in mind that the radiance of this body was related, not only to the physical sun, but also to its hidden source...Julian says that Helios was surrounded by a 'fifth body' with its summit being the rays of the sun, and Iamblichus identified this 'fifth body' with aether, the same aether that made up the soul's subtle body. Thus, through its aetheric vehicle the embodied soul participated in the aetheric body of the sun in varying degrees of intensity"(223)."To 'breathe', that is to say, to 'live' with the gods, the soul could not continue to breathe/live in an ordinary way. One could 'inhale the sun's rays' only with...a solar body."(224)"Damascius explains that the theurgist was made divine 'when the radiant vehicle journeys upward to the sun...when we are established in the soul of the sun."(225).​

The luminous body is the etherical body
Ok so if the ether is the medium for transmission of EM waves and visible light is part of the EM spectrum...then lights seen in divination are pertubations in the ether that these guys are able to perceive or create due to their work with the ether. Initially I presumed gathering chi is gathering a higher density of ether but according to tesla ether is incompressible. So what is chi?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's unfortunate. Aikido has always interested me. It seems very refined and high class unlike other martial arts. Not to mention the spiritual aspect. unfortunately like all things it has become corrupted and "of the earth" as time goes on.

I have felt this once..it was a great feeling. That's the lower heart Chakra . In the chart it's the small one between the green and yellow. Bliss chakra. I think in addition to health we should also be focusing on spirituality and becoming closer to god or the source. What's the point of being healthy just to live a material and empty life and die anyway. Our time on earth should be spending getting closer to god.

That's a hot take. You might be onto something actually....Nikolai tesla spoke of a different kind of energy, seperate what what we usually know of as electricity but not cut off from it. He called it cold electricity.

Maybe these guys are manipulating the ether directly, with the electromagnetic phenomena as an indirect effect. This makes much more sense actually, as the lumineferous ether is the medium via which electromagnetism is propagated. Tesla called electricity "bound ether" or ether associated with matter. Since we are made out of matter and are electrical beings then we must have ether bound up inside up. Supposedly there is an etheric body that you can tap into with these spiritual or occult practices

from Gregory Shaw's Theurgy and the Soul:

The Neoplatonism of Iamblichus (1995), and in particular his chapter "The Sunthema of the Sun": "The psychic organ that received the divine light was the pneumatic or luminous body. In his treatise On Dreams ...Synesius identified this body with the "imagination" (phantastikon) [which shouldn't be confused with our common "imagination," the psychological faculty] and described it as the soul's "first vehicle". It was within this imaginal body that the soul experienced its most profound illuminations."(221)"In reply to Porphyry's questions about lights seen in divination Iamblichus explains the role of phantasia and catalogues...the various methods used to illuminate it. He explains: 'The entire kind of divination that you describe, while of many kinds, is contained in a single power which may be called "drawing in the light". This power illuminates with divine light the aetherial and luminous vehicle surrounding the soul..."(221; note - I've seen such lights myself during ritual, a sort of violet glow surrounding my hands, in which I had cupped a bit of amber. Even then, before exposure to EU, I referred to the lights as a "plasma.")"The key to these pneumatic exercises was the belief that the soul's aetheric body was directly connected with the sun, the source of light. It should be borne in mind that the radiance of this body was related, not only to the physical sun, but also to its hidden source...Julian says that Helios was surrounded by a 'fifth body' with its summit being the rays of the sun, and Iamblichus identified this 'fifth body' with aether, the same aether that made up the soul's subtle body. Thus, through its aetheric vehicle the embodied soul participated in the aetheric body of the sun in varying degrees of intensity"(223)."To 'breathe', that is to say, to 'live' with the gods, the soul could not continue to breathe/live in an ordinary way. One could 'inhale the sun's rays' only with...a solar body."(224)"Damascius explains that the theurgist was made divine 'when the radiant vehicle journeys upward to the sun...when we are established in the soul of the sun."(225).​

The luminous body is the etherical body
Ok so if the ether is the medium for transmission of EM waves and visible light is part of the EM spectrum...then lights seen in divination are pertubations in the ether that these guys are able to perceive or create due to their work with the ether. Initially I presumed gathering chi is gathering a higher density of ether but according to tesla ether is incompressible. So what is chi?

Tesla's ether is probably the Akasha in Hindu religion, and Chi is Prana.
Akasha - Wikipedia
Prana - Wikipedia

I think electricity is Prana (Chi). Prana (Chi) and reality (ether, Akasha) together are Brahman (unity), and each one is a type of energy. Electricity (Prana) acts upon our bodies (ether) to create what we call life.

Further more, I think Prana is a type of dynamic Akasha - i.e. Akasha in motion. Electrons are nothing but vortices in the ether, but just like a wave in the ocean they are not separate objects. Milo Wollf's theory also gives a good description of the electron as a standing wave...a wave in the ether, but not a separate thing by itself. In Molo's there are only two "particles" - positron (Akasha) and electron (Prana). At least that's how I understand it.

Their levitation could be due to an electrostatic force similar to the one we discussed in the 3M thread. Electricity can make gasses (air) as hard as solids, so people can easily walk "on air" as if walking on the ground. Tesla talked about this too - electricity changing gasses into solid-like material.
Force Similar To Anti-gravity Observed In Real Life

Gyroscopes can also levitate when spinning at high enough speeds and if the spinning speed is high enough it is next to impossible to tilt it (change the position it is pointing to). Look at this video, the discussion starts at 0:50.

I think the misunderstood effects of gyroscopes have to do with ether and the barnett effect which you mentioned. Maybe spinning the gyro magnetizes it and gives it its own plane of reference...I truly don't know.

Now, I don't know of any holly figure who spins like a gyro but if you think about it, atoms are actually tiny gyroscopes - i.e. the electron layer spinning, and the nucleus also spinning.
Does nucleus in an atom spin?

giphy.gif

Yes according to louis hissink atoms are spinning vortices in the ether:

Given the fact of spontaneous electric charge separation when an electrically conductive object [earth] is placed in a volume of plasma, so that the object is enveloped by a plasma double layer, aka Langmuire effect, then the tension created inside the double layer, a force, has to be gravity.

I assume there are no discrete particles making matter, that protons instead are small vortices in the aether and electrons the ripples caused by the rotating vortices forming the nuclei of “atoms”, as more persistent forms, in the aether.

I suspect rotating plasma double layers form the basis of all matter.
Tesla thought the same 100 years ago:

"According to an adopted theory, every ponderable atom is differentiated from a tenuous (fragile, vague) fluid, filling all space merely by spinning motion, as a whirl of water in a calm lake. By being set in movement this fluid, the ether, becomes gross matter. Its movement arrested (halted), the primary substance reverts to its normal state. It appears, then, possible for man through harnessed energy of the medium and suitable agencies for starting and stopping ether whirls to cause matter to form and disappear.
And Faraday almost 2 hundred years ago:

Faraday had suggested that an atom may be nothing more than a field of force—electric, magnetic and gravitational—surrounding a point-centre, which is completely penetrable (Bence Jones’ Life of Faraday, ii, p. 178).
I don't know if elementary particle rotation speed can change as a result of faster metabolism and electron flow, but it certainly sounds plausible. And if that process can be controlled consciously, a person (being nothing but a few trillion gyros) should be able to levitate at will.

Is it possible to make atoms spin faster? If atoms are just spinning vortices in the ether then why not?

On a related side note, everybody is familiar with the balloon sticking to our hand when it has been rubbed. What about the other way around? Wouldn't a giant, electrically charged balloon (Earth?) make us "stick" to it? It's the same principle and the only difference is the charge density of the balloon vs. the charge density of the Earth. When the balloon sticks to our hand it is because our charge density is much bigger, and when we stick to the Earth it is because the planet's charge density is much bigger. Am I missing something?

You're absolutely right. A lot of scientists who aren't beholden to the mainstream have come to the same conclusion. Gravity is due to the electric gradient between earth and the ionosphere charging everybody and everything within it

Some physicists have mistakenly applied a “field of influence’ idea, thinking this “field of gravitational influence” somehow isolates a body from references outside this field. I believe that earth’s “gravitational field” is a product of its moving electric field (a “current”) as it influences the ether within it, and that the so-called “gravity field” extends no further than earth’s electric field.

As the earth passes through the ether, its rapidly varying electrostatic forces reach out for some distance and polarize the negative electrical components of the ether, and affects bodies within its reach, creating what we call “gravity”.

The stationary ether, appearing to move through an earth-bound body, due to the earth’s motion through it, undergoes a change in electrical displacement, due to the difference in dielectric constant between the space outside the body and the space within the body.​

The electrical displacement in the ether outside the body prior to entry, and the electrical displacement as it enters and passes through the body, changes due to the change in dielectric constant, and affects the “electric content” (protons and electrons, electric charges and fields, and magnetic fields) within the body. These changes in turn cause the changes in electric displacement of the ether—a downward thrust on the body’s atoms, away from the pre-existing “equilibrium position”, which the atoms would occupy in the absence of gravity—just as Maxwell said....

The moving ether particles create the gravity force, similar to how an inverted aerodynamic airfoil creates a down-force on an airplane.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
protons instead are small vortices in the aether and electrons the ripples caused by the rotating vortices forming the nuclei of “atoms”

Pretty much the same as what I mentioned about Akasha/Prana in an earlier post. Glad to see many others have thought along similar lines. So many things begin to seem more and more obvious, if a person is left to their own devices. As such, it also seem obvious that the world we live in is purposefully engineered so that no person is left to their own devices. The entire system is an attack on consciousness and its most fundamental property - the intuitive knowledge.