Sperm Count Drop 'may Lead To Human Extinction'

Herbie

The mens testosterone levels dropped since the 70s has been known to me for a decade because someone was using the statistic to sell supplements. (Charles Poliquin)

It comes up in the main stream media every now and then on some sort of carousel behind that an agenda.

x-ray peat

Sometimes I wish it was a grand master plan by our fellow humans in the 'elite'league however they are eating the same diet and breathing similar air,they have less financial stress so that helps but they are still not living much longer,Monaco has the highest longevity at 96 I think,the food there is no better than any other wealthy city worldwide and it's mainly elites living there.
They really have no clue at an elite level about diets or thyroid etc,generally they are following fads ,they will also follow the doctors advice like anyone else.
I think we create the grand master conspiracy for our human ego,to try justify we know what's going on at some level,there is a collective human ego imo that we all contribute to,in reality we are demented/delusional most of the time and can't even manage our own thought processes or come to terms with our flow of consciousness and thoughts changing all the time and how natural that is,we fight this and become sicker and more demented.

The guy is a puppet for Robert mercer who is going through a paranoid megalomaniac styled end of life meltdown it seems,a perfect example of inherited wealth at work,the rich kid trump supposed to turn America around for the working class folk in a capitalist system,the system and people his father exploited to make himself and kids rich.
Mercers spoiled daughter has filled his head with conspiracy theories,he buys into them,he's like John Nash but with billions,his daughter is unattractive and in a rage probably since her teens when she realised she scares people visually,the rest of humanity is now an energy sink for a spoiled billionaire kid in rage because the hot guys rejected her in school.
lol you do realize that you just railed against conspiracy theories in one post only to promote a conspiracy theory in your very next post.

schultz

Yep the guy has almost no facial hair and his two male kids have feminine faces... having said that the man is virile for sure

Holy cow, I never noticed that before! He doesn't have any facial hair! Like none. It almost looks like he waxes his face. Or he's just awesome at shaving, the best, unbelievable people... nobody shaves like him!

lead_960.jpg

(This isn't some leftist shaming of the guy, I am merely talking about his health. I am not American and don't have much of an opinion on the man. I'm not trying to offend anybody here...)

bdawg

Holy cow, I never noticed that before! He doesn't have any facial hair! Like none. It almost looks like he waxes his face. Or he's just awesome at shaving, the best, unbelievable people... nobody shaves like him!

View attachment 6112

(This isn't some leftist shaming of the guy, I am merely talking about his health. I am not American and don't have much of an opinion on the man. I'm not trying to offend anybody here...)

loll trump, big beautiful low dht face

Luann

I see some allusions here to the idea that "toxic masculinity" is at risk for being bred out of extinction. That men are being silenced, both genetically and in terms of experience and input.

Are there others who agree with me that femininity is also at risk? That women are becoming more masculine, more focused on sex (in different ways than men...either seeing it as their prime purpose as in alt right and red pill women and some liberals, or hyperfocusing on the man's sex drive as a negative), and even less likely to look like women. Wearing clothing that looks manly. And our sensibilities that throw back to Victorian times, are no longer valid in the culture. It's ok to swear and play degrading music in our presence now, which is sad.

Perhaps the "toxic masculinity" idea is only a smoke screen for slowly abolishing people of either identifiable gender.

InChristAlone

I see some allusions here to the idea that "toxic masculinity" is at risk for being bred out of extinction. That men are being silenced, both genetically and in terms of experience and input.

Are there others who agree with me that femininity is also at risk? That women are becoming more masculine, more focused on sex (in different ways than men...either seeing it as their prime purpose as in alt right and red pill women and some liberals, or hyperfocusing on the man's sex drive as a negative), and even less likely to look like women. Wearing clothing that looks manly. And our sensibilities that throw back to Victorian times, are no longer valid in the culture. It's ok to swear and play degrading music in our presence now, which is sad.

Perhaps the "toxic masculinity" idea is only a smoke screen for slowly abolishing people of either identifiable gender.
Could you elaborate on how women are focused on sex? And what does clothing have to do with it? It's as if men and women have to stick to cultural rules to be seen as their correct gender. I'm not about that life. Men can wear pink if they want to. Women can wear a dress suit and tie if they so please.

x-ray peat

Absolutely. The sad thing is that so many people who are fighting for their rights to be androgynous don't realize that there is a dark occult agenda at work using the real issue of equal rights for an all together different purpose than liberating women from the kitchen. The combining of the male and female is one of three alchemical steps of the Magnum Opus or Great Work that our occult rulers believe is necessary to bring in the New Age or Golden Age.

“The symbol reproduced above is from a rare edition of the Turbæ Philosophorum published in Germany in 1750, and represents by a hermaphroditic figure the accomplishment of the magnum opus. The active and passive principles of Nature were often depicted by male and female figures, and when these two principle, were harmoniously conjoined in any one nature or body it was customary to symbolize this state of perfect equilibrium by the composite figure above shown.” (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages). Well known Masonic philosopher

This is a famous statue of Washington dressed and posed as the Aphrodite god of the Knights Templar,Freemasonry and Satanism - Baphomet. The Baphomet can be seen to have both breasts and a penis and is worshiped throughout the occult as the ideal state of being.

george-washington-and-baphomet.jpeg

The Bruce Jenner media sh*t show was just one more Psyop to get the public to embrace the idea of gender fluidity. Here is his son-in-law Kanye letting you know who they really serve.
kanye-wearing-baphomet.jpg

Last edited:

schultz

Men can wear pink if they want to.

Apparently pink used to be more popular as a boys colour in the early 1900's.

This is from a June of 1918 edition of the trade publication Earnshaw’s Infants’ Department

"The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink , being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl."

The Surprisingly Recent Time Period When Boys Wore Pink, Girls Wore Blue, and Both Wore Dresses

EDIT: I also think it's interesting that both boys and girls wore dresses in the Victorian era because...

"Further, with children growing rapidly, dresses were a bit more practical in terms of not needing to get the sizing as precise."

Makes sense. Clothes were expensive. Right now my 1-1/2 year old boy goes through a pair of jeans in like a month. What a waste.

lvysaur

Yep the guy has almost no facial hair and his two male kids have feminine faces... having said that the man is virile for sure

He never had facial hair though, so it's not due to finasteride. He's naturally hairless, and also kept his head hair rather well for a 70 year old. Plus the facial bloating and fat.

I see some allusions here to the idea that "toxic masculinity" is at risk for being bred out of extinction.

Toxic masculinity has always been under negative selective pressure. It's a privilege that can only be afforded by the rich; normal people who are "toxically" masculine face social persecution, imprisonment, and death.

As for the femininity thing, I think "hyperfocus" is the operating word. Trying to constantly judge things by politics or individual ulterior motives is stressful. Being constantly wary of anything that's anti-female/anti-white/anti-trump/etc is bad for your health because it anchors your identity to other things, and puts it in control of others' opinions.

Absolutely. The sad thing is that so many people who are fighting for their rights to be androgynous don't realize that there is a dark occult agenda at work using the real issue of equal rights for an all together different purpose than liberating women from the kitchen. The combining of the male and female is one of three alchemical steps of the Magnum Opus or Great Work that our occult rulers believe is necessary to bring in the New Age or Golden Age.

“The symbol reproduced above is from a rare edition of the Turbæ Philosophorum published in Germany in 1750, and represents by a hermaphroditic figure the accomplishment of the magnum opus. The active and passive principles of Nature were often depicted by male and female figures, and when these two principle, were harmoniously conjoined in any one nature or body it was customary to symbolize this state of perfect equilibrium by the composite figure above shown.” (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages). Well known Masonic philosopher

This is a famous statue of Washington dressed and posed as the Aphrodite god of the Knights Templar,Freemasonry and Satanism - Baphomet. The Baphomet can be seen to have both breasts and a penis and is worshiped throughout the occult as the ideal state of being.

george-washington-and-baphomet.jpeg

The Bruce Jenner media sh*t show was just one more Psyop to get the public to embrace the idea of gender fluidity. Here is his son-in-law Kanye letting you know who they really serve.
kanye-wearing-baphomet.jpg

as in the days of noah...

fradon

a drop down not mean a drought. people are still having babies so this theory is false.

bdawg

He never had facial hair though, so it's not due to finasteride. He's naturally hairless, and also kept his head hair rather well for a 70 year old. Plus the facial bloating and fat.

Toxic masculinity has always been under negative selective pressure. It's a privilege that can only be afforded by the rich; normal people who are "toxically" masculine face social persecution, imprisonment, and death.

As for the femininity thing, I think "hyperfocus" is the operating word. Trying to constantly judge things by politics or individual ulterior motives is stressful. Being constantly wary of anything that's anti-female/anti-white/anti-trump/etc is bad for your health because it anchors your identity to other things, and puts it in control of others' opinions.

Solid!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom