Speeding Up Muscle Recovery

ChetnikPeater

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is alive and well. I am inquiring about ways to speed up muscle recovery. I am 23 and currently under intense training nonstop and find that my muscle recovery is really draining. When I am not excercising I find to have low energy which I think I can attribute to my muscles recovering, as well as the uncomfortable soreness that I feel constantly. I am currently using Gonadin, try to use Magnesium everyday, and strictly only eat non-Pufa oil's (although I feel my body is still detoxing PUFA from my past). What are some additions I should make sure to add to ensure speedy recovery? Also, what are ways I can workout to minimize soreness while still gaining strength and muscle?
Thanks

IndigoBoy

You are overtraining man. Cut back on either the duration or the intensity. If your goal is physique devcelopment then cut your workout time down <45mins
Add a protein shake post exercise, creatine monohydrate 20g /d x 5 days loading phase then 5g / day daily . Get good quality sleep.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is alive and well. I am inquiring about ways to speed up muscle recovery. I am 23 and currently under intense training nonstop and find that my muscle recovery is really draining. When I am not excercising I find to have low energy which I think I can attribute to my muscles recovering, as well as the uncomfortable soreness that I feel constantly. I am currently using Gonadin, try to use Magnesium everyday, and strictly only eat non-Pufa oil's (although I feel my body is still detoxing PUFA from my past). What are some additions I should make sure to add to ensure speedy recovery? Also, what are ways I can workout to minimize soreness while still gaining strength and muscle?
Thanks
Do you train that intensely for a sport? A few adaptogens, such as rhodiola, tribulus and succinic acid can help. B complex as well.

Prioritizing recovery will make the biggest difference. Sleep is the most important.

Having that residual fatigue from slight overtraining is just always going to be there.

In terms of diet, raw milk, eggs, meat, organ meat, oysters, fruit juice, rice and potatoes will be the most conducive to recovery.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

You are overtraining man. Cut back on either the duration or the intensity. If your goal is physique devcelopment then cut your workout time down <45mins
Add a protein shake post exercise, creatine monohydrate 20g /d x 5 days loading phase then 5g / day daily . Get good quality sleep.
Honestly I train a lot but even when I get two days off, sometimes even three days (rarely) I just wish I could recover a bit faster. Is creatine helpful for recovery? I do prioritize sleep but and just looking for tips/supplements/tricks to optimize it. Thanks for the suggestions, I have recently been trying shorter workouts.

OP
ChetnikPeater

ChetnikPeater

Do you train that intensely for a sport? A few adaptogens, such as rhodiola, tribulus and succinic acid can help. B complex as well.

Prioritizing recovery will make the biggest difference. Sleep is the most important.

Having that residual fatigue from slight overtraining is just always going to be there.

In terms of diet, raw milk, eggs, meat, organ meat, oysters, fruit juice, rice and potatoes will be the most conducive to recovery.
I have energun but am not sure if topical or oral is better, I heard topical is better but it is so messy I want to make sure topical is the best. I guess fatigue is normal. Also, what are supplements for sleeping better? I notice some days I have a great sleep and even if I still feel soreness, I find I recovered so much but it is not every night. I tried having a coffee before bed and it helped LOL

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have energun but am not sure if topical or oral is better, I heard topical is better but it is so messy I want to make sure topical is the best. I guess fatigue is normal. Also, what are supplements for sleeping better? I notice some days I have a great sleep and even if I still feel soreness, I find I recovered so much but it is not every night. I tried having a coffee before bed and it helped LOL
For sleep, magnesium, taurine, glycine, aspirin, Ashwagandha, etc. They will also speed up recovery.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Is there a best way to consume ashwaghandha? A tea or just the powder?
Full spectrum extract at 600mg daily is a good starting dose. Some people also report good results with the tea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals