SPEAK THE TRUTH! And Redeem This World From Hell

EndAllDisease

Dr Jordan B Peterson from the University of Toronto is one of the most powerful speakers and greatest heroes of our time. In late 2017, his career as a professor was in serious jeopardy after stirring massive controversy surrounding a number of human rights issues and attempted freedom of speech violations by the Canadian government.

As the situation unfolded, the truth prevailed and now the University completely supports his freedom of speech and he continues to give mindblowing, earth-shattering talks on a daily basis. Peterson is a living example and one of the greatest role models for both men and women alive today. If we follow his example of courageous and unapolagetic truth telling, the evils of the world will quickly vanish and we will redeem ourselves from hell on earth.

Listen to him speak, it will change you for the better, and in doing so it will change the world - and empower you to change the world by speaking your truth regardless of the consequences.

Make your purpose in life to become more articulate and more effective at reducing the suffering in the world. SPEAK THE TRUTH! No matter what the consequences. And together we will solve many of the world's problems and ensure that future generations inherit a world with less suffering.

"The enemy is a cloud, it's a cloud of gnats. They're only courageous in groups. If you stand your ground and don't apologize and articulate yourself they'll disperse around you like they're not even there."
- Jordan B. Peterson​

Also check him out on youtube, he's got about 150 hours of lectures waiting to be heard:
Jordan B Peterson

It's rare to have both a strong way with words AND a love for truth. Now I expect many older people giving the token complaint that we "don't have enough humanities in schools nowadays", but I can tell you I've had to write plenty of essays and many times they wouldn't be graded fully unless they were verbose enough and contained the "acceptable" opinion on the matter. By the way, I hear Jeff Bezos banned Powerpoints and makes people write essays :ss

Kartoffel

You feel Peterson speaks the truth regarding ssri's/serotonin?

Peterson doesn't know anything about biochemistry or human psychology. He is one of the most idiotic, egocentric loudmouths out there. I guess it makes sense that many people adore him, given that we live in the age of Trump&friends.

Ideonaut

Peterson doesn't know anything about biochemistry or human psychology. He is one of the most idiotic, egocentric loudmouths out there. I guess it makes sense that many people adore him, given that we live in the age of Trump&friends.
Idiotic? This is patently false--he's a professor and very sharp, so you're just engaging in name-calling. Egocentric? I didn't notice him agrandizing himself. Loudmouth? The volume of his speech is normal, so you must be referring to his willingness to express his frank opinions regardless of what is politically correct. Your comment tells a lot about you, but nothing about Peterson.

yerrag

Idiotic? This is patently false--he's a professor and very sharp, so you're just engaging in name-calling. Egocentric? I didn't notice him agrandizing himself. Loudmouth? The volume of his speech is normal, so you must be referring to his willingness to express his frank opinions regardless of what is politically correct. Your comment tells a lot about you, but nothing about Peterson.
Well said.

Peterson's understanding of serotonin may be different from ours. But it doesn't diminish the clarity of his message with regard human relationships, culture, and the inner self. Kartoffel must not agree with Peterson and his method of engagement is to mischaracterize and to label people he doesn't agree with.

x-ray peat

Whatever you may think of him you do have to give him credit for standing up to the liberal machine and coming away on top. Not many have been able to pull that off and I would think its even worse in Canada than it is in the US.

I personally enjoy listening to him but like everybody else he doesnt have all the answers. except maybe for RP.

yerrag

Whatever you may think of him you do have to give him credit for standing up to the liberal machine and coming away on top. Not many have been able to pull that off and I would think its even worse in Canada than it is in the US.

I personally enjoy listening to him but like everybody else he doesnt have all the answers. except maybe for RP.
Definitely tops for standing up to the liberals. He just keeps a steady cool and his rebuttals are nice to hear and not so confrontational as well.

He is the antidote to the current age. The Age of Unreason.

OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

You feel Peterson speaks the truth regarding ssri's/serotonin?
I hear you man. I actually heard him talk about serotonin in lobsters in a speech tonight and that's when I noticed he believes the mainstream dogmatic version of serotonin as a hormone, which it's not, that causes happiness, which it doesn't.

I'd love to show him evidence that serotonin is involved with stress and carcinogenesis and see what he says. He's incredibly honest, my question is, does he too have his limits or boundaries that he will not cross for fear of being whacked by the 'powers that be'? Or does he simply not know about the evidence suggesting a far different biological role of serotonin? I suspect he has no such fears and that the latter is true.

Last edited:
OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

I can tell you I've had to write plenty of essays and many times they wouldn't be graded fully unless they were verbose enough and contained the "acceptable" opinion on the matter.

Does that mean you handed in something that didn't fit in with the ideologies being pushed by the teacher and they made you change the paper before agreeing to mark it?? If so, I would love to know exactly how that conversation went lol

OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

He is one of the most idiotic, egocentric loudmouths out there.
Listening to him it's clear he has a good vocabulary and a well developed ability to articulate his thoughts. He often cites books and papers he's read in his speeches so he's clearly put in a lot of time learning and seeking truth. His ultimate message is to lift yourself up with knowledge, speak truth and dedicate your life to reducing the suffering in the world.

The fact that you'd call somebody like this "idiotic" and "egocentric" means you're either extremely jealous, extremely dumb or extremely insane. Which one is it?

Last edited:
OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

Last edited:
OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

Well said. I didn't realize how bad it was here in Canada until I saw the hearings he was involved with last year. I'm glad we've got such a sharp thinker on the front lines to battle all the bull**** rules, regulations and attempts by the upper class to thwart our freedom of speech. Somehow many people still don't realize we are in a class war.

Last edited:

Kartoffel

Well, I can't remember an interview with him where he doesn't mention his exceptionally high IQ or how he just powered through graduate school and published more papers than anyone before. It's funny how people celebrate him for speaking the truth and not giving a ***t about PC, while most of what he says is just delusional paranoia. He constantly says things like "all universities are now controlled by neo-marxists" and "actively trying to produce people that think everybody is just a victim". I can understand that his experiences at the university of Toronto have influenced him and were frustrating, but it is no excuse for his idiotic crusade and all these bull**** arguments about how the whole educational system in North America is now controlled by hardcore leftists and marxists. It's so dumb and ridiculous that it hurts. You think the U.S. would still have one of the most regressive tax systems on earth and one of the most underregulated, corporate-friendly economies on earth, if all educational institutions were firmly in the hands of neo-marxists? :facepalm:

schultz

I hear you man. I actually heard him talk about serotonin in lobsters in a speech tonight and that's when I noticed he believes the mainstream dogmatic version of serotonin as a hormone, which it's not, that causes happiness, which it doesn't.

It causes aggression in lobsters doesn't it? Ray once talked about a mouse study where the mice had territory and female mice to mate with. The mice that ate the unhealthy diet (which was the "healthy" diet to mainstream because it had lower sugr) had more territory and could mate with the female mice. I don't remember all the details (though I think I have the study on my computer) but it was assumed that the mice that had the sugar and that were not aggressive were the unheathy ones by the authors, because they were dying more (being killed off by the aggresive mice). Ray called it survival of the aggressive or something. Having higher serotonin could mean some level of success for primitive humans. Sure serotonin is unhealthy, but being dead is more unhealthy.

EDIT: Okay I decided to find the study since it's silly if I talk about it and don't link it.

Human-relevant levels of added sugar consumption increase female mortality and lower male fitness in mice

I also found where Ray talks about this:

RAY PEAT: Yeah, twice as many deaths in this fairly moderate period of time just from drinking the equivalent of three sodas and that was so weird and extreme, I looked up at what that group had been doing before the study and they were working on, as you mentioned, inbreeding and they found that the inbred mice had a high mortality and aggression was designed into their living arrangement so that they thought of it as accelerated evolution apparently in which the survival of the meanest would be evident in a very short time. And it happened that several years ago, just a year or two before they switched from their inbreeding studies to the sugar study, there were three or four papers published showing that a diet enriched in starch and polyunsaturated fats powerfully increased aggression and mouse killing in rats, so the connection between starch, polyunsaturated fats and aggression was clearly established and they had an environmental set-¬up that allowed aggression to kill off part of the population fairly quickly and so I don’t think it was just an objective effects of sugar because the so-¬called ‘stock diet’ consisting of some grains and soy protein or soy flour had corn starch added, 25% corn starch. So the grains contained the polyunsaturated fats and it was a model of the aggression-¬promoting diet, but they didn't mention that in their publicity about the fact that so-called the ‘normal’ diet allowed higher survival in the females than the sugar rearing diet with the equivalent of three sodas per day. So, what they did was create an arrangement in which feeding the one groups of animals so that they became aggressive -¬ the set up was such that they could take over the food supply, the nesting arrangement and generally bully the weaker animals until they died -¬ so that extremely high mortality is not produced by drinking three sodas a day. It would be if you had to associate the sugar-¬ reared population with the population living on starch and polyunsaturated fats, you would endanger the passive people.

Tarmander

For all his flaws, I would follow that man into hell. Once more into the breach.

OP
EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease

"actively trying to produce people that think everybody is just a victim

Once again, you could not be farther from the truth:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals